has there been a proper Nissan General? no? Lets make one

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.craigslist.org/ctd/d/03-nissan-350z-enthusiast/6257439911.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U first

financial mistakes, rolling through. post em

my Z31 Turbo 86

I always thought of this car as a classy s13

Anyone here have the picture roster or do we have to make one?

I have one of the old /scg/ one that isn't even completed; don't have any /ng/ or /nsg/ rosters tho

What colour code is that paint?

Aspen Gold Metallic, very very tiny bit of flake to it I think. I honestly didnt like it at first but its really grown on me and I love it. Its a bland color that stands out nowadays.

Posting

>has there been a proper Nissan General?

it's dead and rusted out just like our cars

>Apex

Is that nig alive

My pos's been sitting for ages and should be just scrapped cause rust on rocker panels and shit. I fixed it up (im not even driving the car lmao), but it will reappear surely, cause our winters are just too brutal

wherever you are if you really don't want it that bad i'll relieve you of it

this is why we dont have a general

I still see apex active around on Veeky Forums and other sites like IG & FB
When you get them repaired you can always blast them with rubberized undercoating then cover them with side skirts & over fenders. Alot of S13's get chopped up for those without even having rust, so why not do it with reason.
All of our cars are broken too often to talk about them. And I've been neglecting my 240 for my 86 in terms of attention since it needs more work & is currently my daily

Hello fellow enlightened motorists. Recently threw new wheels on the z32.

Fuck I love nissans but they're so fucking meme taxed the only ones I could justify buying would be shut heaps. Maybe I'll just sr20DE swap my miata and pretend I'm a Silvia

How exactly did modern Nissans end up with an exclusively black owner base? Do they advertise heavily in Ebony magazine or something? I don't even live in an area with a lot of minorties but if you see a Nissan 90% chance there's a black dude behind the wheel.

I'm genuinely curious how they become the negromobile.

>rubberized undercoating
I guess that's the matte black stuff, it was already applied. Most of these nissans seem to rust from the inside, water gets stuck in the rockers and few places and fucks shit up over time

>Massachusetts

Oh shit nigga. North shore here.

This is a question I've pondered for yearz, what drives niggers to buy shitty altimas and sentras?

What a shit why would you buy that? Looks disgusting, even worse with the color

over here the nissan dealerships boast over the radio that they will take everyone even people with no credit or no social security. im pretty sure nissan dealerships will sell an altima or a sentra to literally any person with some money on them

Nah, Id ask too much for it.

Fug maybe I should go cop a sentra nismo then

>has there been a proper Nissan General?
who cares
> Lets make one
no

Nissans built after 2002 don't really matter anyway.

Been waiting some time for a nissan thread.
How are the older model 350zs?
found this a few days ago and looks like a fun drive. Its an '03 Enthusiast manual with 100k miles for $6k.
Tips?

So ng, what does Veeky Forums think of the Juke?

I fell in love with mine after the test drive. Got the AWD CVT manumatic, and after realizing the last payment on her is next February (life has been a roller coaster the last few years), I've started getting to know her a bit better beyond the typical boring ass commute driving.

I can personally vouch for it's ability to take a hit. (College kids seeking munchies driving an SUV executed a lane change directly into my door, everyone turned out okay).

She's put up with what occasional abuse comes her way and still manages to surprise me on occasion. I've gotten a much better feel recently on how to manage her fuel consumption, and for what the weird driving mode things actually do.

Normal: Computer will seemingly at random decide to downshift when accelerator applied. Suspension seems Goldilocksy. Steering also Goldilocksy.

Eco: Upshift is best shift, transmission will auto Upshift and try to minimize revs. Steering tends toward too little response, Suspension seems same as normal.

Sport: Downshift is best shift. Computer tweaks CVT to prefer to sit in gear ratios that hover around the top of the Rev Band. Steering is more responsive, I may be imagining it but the suspension feels firmer.

I also discovered she can take a 15 MPH hairpin at about 40 with only a slight suggestion of power slide, and remaining in her lane.

Anyone else a fan of the model, or am I just overly fawning over it because she's the first I've bought?

forgot the link.
id get it looked at first since its a dealer sale
mobile.craigslist.org/ctd/d/03-nissan-350z-enthusiast/6257439911.html

call your car "she" a couple more times, just to really impress how much you love a piece of metal and plastic

What country and want to sell it? I'll pay good

Looks good! I would've prefered gunmetal for this color though, but that's just me.
Still like it.

>Looks good! I would've prefered gunmetal for this color though, but that's just me.

I had gray/gunmetal wheels on there for a year. It's a bit of a dull look. I like more contrast. Next up are bronze TE37s once I find a pair with higher offset to run on the rear.

Oh, and a sincere thank you for the kind words.

Go for it. Will look great, too.

You're welcome. Loved the Z32 since childhood. Yours in that dark red color (is it a darker red or does the picture fool me?) is a beauty.

it makes me sad that the picture roster isn't even as big as the honda general roster

The Nissan generals never really go anywhere. There aren't a lot of us anyway and not much to really say and our cars are pretty different compared to Hondas.

That said, good to see some newer posters in here. Here's my garage queen money pit that I'm considering selling.

My project '85 s12

Is it possible to make an old Pulsar go fast?

Press the throttle.

..and keep pressing for a few minutes. That should do the trick eventually.

>imblying a SOHC TBI 1.6 can into acceleration

>tfw all the 4 door R34s I've seen in person are either fully stock or fully riced out

fml, I need an affordable middle ground for inspiration

Why do you want to sell it?

Veeky Forums newfag here, what is this car?

180/200SX

What's the appeal of 4 door skylines (any generation)? They are not very attractive. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

Four doors, more whores.

For real though, it's a pretty stupid story for me. My parents wouldn't let me purchase a car from a private seller with my own money, and importers/dealers near me only sold the 4-door version, so I went with that. At first I wasn't 100% about the 4-door, but it grew on me pretty soon and the fact that it has 4-doors has definitely come in handy a fair few times.

And besides, the 2-door non-GTR R34 doesn't look that aggressive anyway (unless you get the version with the Aero kit, that looks pretty good, someone on Veeky Forums from VIC owns a lightning yellow one). But with a few simple mods, you can make non-GTR R34s look just as good as the real thing.

>Parents wouldn't let me
>My own money
Do you have to ask for your balls before you go out as well?

Yes.

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

I really want an ER34 to replace my Maxima, but by the time they're US legal in 10 years they'll just be too old to be a decent daily & we'll just be getting the trashy leftovers that the rest of the world didn't want.

Not a nissan owner, but I see a lot of people wanting them but not buying them. Are they only good for going fast but shit at reliability?

Decently reliable, just overpriced for their value.
Like to me I bought my Maxima for $600 & as a $600 car it's worth it.
But other people are asking between $2k-$3k for other 6Speed VQ35DE SE's & that just seems to be an excepted price range for them.
Same goes for any Nissan performance cars. SChassis aren't worth their price tag anymore & they keep going up, people still want close to $10k for 10 year old Z33's & Skyline prices in the states are wack as hell.

Is it possible to built an NA SR or CA that makes as much power as a stock SR20DET?

I drove one of these

It was actually pretty fun

It all depends entirely on what you value and where you live. If you're looking for a daily driver that's just a regular old car then you can look elsewhere and find plenty of easy to drive, work on, and maintain cars.

Of course, if you're looking for a specific style of car then you can find it in a lot of Nissans. It just depends what you like. I personally just bought an R33 GTST for 11k AUD, but it was in immaculate condition, pretty much refurbished and fixed from the bolts up and it has a lot of great little QoL improvements.

If you want to make something roadworthy yourself then mechanically you can't go wrong with an RB or SR engine, and there's a lot you can do with them to make them what you want personally.

I bought a K11 Micra 1.3. Fun little car once you upgrade the suspension to something less wallowy.
Mine is rusted to shit though. I'm currently in the process of welding the floor pan and side skirts.

I also have a set of ITBs and a 4-1 header waiting to be installed into the car.

uhhhh....moreskids?

nice bait

my 1990 r32 gtst

yes, worth it? probably not

What about the SR16/20VE engines? Not honestly sure how much it'd cost to get one, admittedly.

New job involves being overseas for 4 months at a time, girlfriend joining the Military so I won't be coming back here for long at all. No one to really watch the car and maintain it. Idk it's just a thought.

How much are you planning on selling it for?

Cuck general?

Nissans are trash

I'd ask $33k

Black dude here. For me, my family runs a garage that specializes in fixing Nissan's and other JDM cars. The Z31 was my first car until some asshat rear ended and totaled it.

can I participate even though I have a versa?

Didn't seem like a financial mistake when I bought it, only 59k miles, got a good deal on it, but then I spent over 3k on it in the first month of ownership.

+1 for this, I work at a Nissan dealer and our radio ads are fucking hilarious. "AT **** NISSAN WE WILL SELL TO ANYONE! BAD CREDIT? NO CREDIT? RECENT REPO? WE DON'T CARE, YOU'RE APPROVED!" They are always coming on the hip hop stations too.

Knowing 350Z's, the interior on that car looks completely redone. Make sure the carfax is clean and it could be a good buy if it drives good. Biggest concerns should be transmission synchros and engine oil consumption. IF that checks out I'd buy it, looks like it was well kept cosmetically.

I've been looking at a 95 Nissan 200SX for a 1,000$, what kind of problems should I be expecting?

everything. it's beaten to shit

I feel your pain brother. My 84.

>p plater

Fuck i am jealous, how did you get past turbo restrictions?

I-Is that the infamous Camry?

You cant see it in the pic, but those are club plates which means anyone is allowed to drive it

1988 z31 turbo 2+0

boop

Nissan is très goot. My 04 sentra was a beaut until a boomer entered boomer mode and boom boomed my car. Had a bunch of cars. Now in the altima club. See how it goes

use an sr20vet, the VVEL will help you

Can i play?
She ratty tho

Someone make this again but lets get a proper one like honda and toyota general

What are the major issues with the Z31 and in what ways is it a moneypit? I always wanted a clean 240sx, but pretty much none are left and the few that do show up are way overpriced. The Z31 seems like a close enough alternative. Generally speaking, the Z31s that show up in listings seem to be in better condition and are cheaper too

Gotta love the S30s

What color should i paint it?
(Old pic from when it was broke)

Granny smith apple

orange

Me rikey. That or dark blue with some silver somehow

i was thinking a blueish grey

this picture sexually pleases me

swear if this rotates
Here's my shitheap.
Non-turbo, recently installed SS brake lines and stoptech pads. Next couple mods are gonna be wider wheels and tires, thinking 17x9 with a 255/40/17, and sway bars. I have a buddy who just replaced his and he had a 2+2 front and Twin Turbo rear bar, so that's gonna be a hoot. Also planning on a short shifter.

it rotated user, what do you swear?

this also pleases me sexually

I'm gonna suck somebody's dick

oh

Memes come true, AMA.

what country?
can you post more pictures?
what if i run out of questions to ask?

red but a dark red