Should I Go to Car Meets?

Please help, Veeky Forums. I have no self respect and need Veeky Forums to validate my decisions.
None of my current friends are into cars, which sucks because I have no one to talk about cars with, so I'm trying to fix this problem. I've decided to possibly go to car meets to meet new people with similiar interests (I know socializing is hard but I'm trying to push past it.)
The problem that I have is my car. It's pretty lame and has no identity. It's not some tuner car that I've worked super hard on, and it's not some shitbox with lots of personality. It's a completely stock 350z that I have done no work on, and have nothing to talk about. The point of these meets is to discuss and show off your cars, but I have nothing to show off. Is it still a good idea to go?

(Also I know a lot of you say these meets aren't worth it because they're filled with vape-douches and ricers. I have good faith that there are some actually good car people that attend these meets, so that reason won't deter me.)

Sure why not?

Just talk to people about their cars, and find some inspiration

You should definitely go OP, don't let autists on Veeky Forums make you think that the rest of the car scene is 99% shit and the only decent ones are those on the Japanese anime image board. I've been to many many car meets and have met nothing but chill people, sure some arent the type I would actually go and hang out with but car guys are car guys.

depends where you live and the type of people that are into cars in your area.

You might be better off going to a cars and coffee which is in the morning which means less douchbags

soo where u at senpai

Orange County, which means probably pretty high chance of douchery.

Who cares what they think. If you enjoy it and not trespassing on private property go. Also I don't know your location but there could be Veeky Forums meets in your city check the catalogs or make your own. See what bites

Thanks, dad.

>Orange County

Cars & Coffee Aliso Viejo

Im all the way in fucking Connecticut and i know about that. Use your fucking smartphone you idiot.

I did not come here to be attacked.

Also it's fucking permanently closed how about YOU use your fucking smartphone.

It's a joke you dummy.

A 350Z is a pretty cool car to bring along regardless. I'm sure people would be interested in taking a look or a drive for the hell of it. Worst case scenario you waste an evening and can say you tried.

>350z that hasn't been modded or riced out
That's pretty impressive in its own right.

Aliso Viejo Cars and Coffee closed this year.

k den. there are a bunch of other smaller cars and coffee meets

>California
Move to a state that isn't shit before you go looking for car meets

>go to a car meet for the first time ever
>all boring ass bmws and mercs
>zzzz

>he doesnt know california is the absolute best place for car culture even with all their shit laws

specifically their cars and coffee. Best in the entire world.

thats because of your location but also car meets are for man children.

I brought my pos Korean turbo hatchback to a show made completely up by boomers with corvettes.

Funny enough, a few of them were more interested in my car than the other way around lol.

That depends, are you a car?

A really clean 350z is cool in and of itself. Unless you've beat the shit out of it no one would pick on you