What is the general consensus on this?

What is the general consensus on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lSZ2GcilS0E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnQP95aVv04
youtu.be/gCeF-bZK684?t=9m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt that civic guy an ovg poster

i think jordan cox is great, hes trying to win the race of course but keeps things interesting; less clean cut. i believe he will inspire alot of people to start racing

>Cox is an Veeky Forumstist

Wait what?

an enjoyable series with some good driving being showcased. thats it really. not the next F1 or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=BnQP95aVv04

related

not him but I was always under the impression that
>a few simple mods
was the same guy or at least the same dude who posted dashcam footage here or somethin

am i confused

what a great video

content like this is why i like Veeky Forums

This looks like real good fun

Quite surprised Australia hasn't banned it yet

ur confused

That looks great ! I would like to know more about the entry fee and safety requirements that need to be installed on the car (is a full rollcage mandatory?).

Is that Forza Motorsport C Class racing IRL ?

It just looks like you can bring any build you want and race it on a historic track !

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Jordan Cox is going to get a cult following I woulda thought... his driving style is seriously impressive.

I was under the impression that he was already an established guy

IRL shingo

youtu.be/gCeF-bZK684?t=9m29s

kinda old news but still very cool. the people on Veeky Forums and IRL who talk shit about fwd econoboxes wouldn't hold a torch to this dude.

yea except those are race cars
they have gone through so many improvements and modifications that the only thing they share is the chassis
your 3k civic is NOT a race car

....but with a few simple mods

i never said my $3k civic is a race car.

but what a shitty 90s econobox is capable of if you throw money at it and if you know how to properly drive is pretty amazing.

More impressive than some v8 mustang doing donuts

best comment

Improved production are road registered street legal cars, I've seen them race at Sandown once when the shooting range was too full so my brother and I wandered across the road to see what was on. $20 each to see a whole afternoon of racing across several state level disciplines was such great value entertainment, and we definitely noticed Cox.

I was rooting for an AU XR6 in the pack because I too drive an AU XR6.