/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #469

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #469

Glayde Raper edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

May 19th - May 21th.
> Lucian (Ardor), Lai Gayle (Whirlwind), EA82 Nikita (Thunder), Mariel (Light), Damien (Dark), Serestia (Dark, Legendary), Jiho (Ardor, Legendary)

Current Events:

Galaxy Live Pre-register event!
2 Gift Packages: May 4th - May 19th
Na Yang Ho: May 7th - May 21st
Leonard: May 7th - May 21st
May Event Scout: May 11th - Jun 2nd
Collect GP and Gate Keepers!: May 11th - May 26th

Dev Note: docs.google.com/document/d/19DH6mhW_-XIapL4vQy_Olx2gC324NG6XIM-fN8Rw-TE/edit

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread:

I pick this one

First for making your waifu MVP

evolved Miri looks so much like blue eyed Jiho, the sameface is real

Thunder buffs when?

She looks like meiran.

spoopy

>that genki smile
Miri a cute!

Uriel is 2 qt :3.

>two threads with miri op pic
fucking hell, this place really is wwfag central

Coincidence?

I think not

So, say my GK has 2000 HP, and there's a 30% HP totem in the line she is in. Would this formula be correct to calculate the changes Jiho ace'd make to this totem?:
2000+2000*((30+(30*0.12))/100)

Is this jiho? Is she thunder now?

% totems works on base stats unless specificed otherwise. Which means that if your GK has 1k HP outside the match, a 30% HP totem will give it 300 HP.

This is why stones substats are important, because they affect base stats.

I love Silla.

Isn't it like late night in aussieland
go to bed

I love (You)

I hate Shanti

Any chance for Miri to really be a long shooter?

KIRIN NERFS FUCKING WHEN
PARALYSIS REMOVAL FUCKING WHEN

i love hilde

WW is tied with dark for the most broken units, so never.

>t. ardor/light fag

Shit taste
Nice taste

>you'll never have a wife strong enough to stop a planet busting laser with her tits like it was nothng.

>she has integrated light to show you where to stick your dick
Waifu

>tfw no tfw no smug anymore
ureshii desu

>have smug
>never have tfw no smug
It's weird

How can I improve my team?
Fagnus and Kevin are stopgaps,Alice is for debuffs and speed.Also should I swap Shura for oogabooga?

>Also should I swap Shura for oogabooga?
no.

>tfw front MW is slowly getting more and more useless

Yeah, pretty much.
2 passer front is starting to be the norm again.

>most annoying and strongest 5* character in SS
>useless
I wish.

>Tfw no qt to cuddle and play Soccer Spirits with

Why are Duran and Khirel allowed to exist

>ES in scout
should i even bother

I'm currently using elaine/ernesto, baltheon, Shanti in my front line, which second passer should I invest in?
got shura, sky, elchitusa, evylin and karpila.

No

sure so you can unique combine when you get shitty uniques
shura or elchitusa

shura is cuter but I could work on making a mono ww team as a side project with elchitusa.
thanks.

No one?
Elchitusa buffs last as long you are killing the enemy team and debuffs defence, I am thinking using her against Presty

Luri is one of those characters that's so shit so that she receiving buffs is almost guaranteed, right?

i fucking hope so

Ravian is one of those characters that's so shit so that she receiving buffs is almost guaranteed, right?

Shitty artist, what were you expecting?

>Ravian
>Bad

This, she is quite good. But not as much as she used to be.

>newfriends will never know the pain of having your whole team slowly killed by Shitvian's shots
Consider yourselves lucky, sluts. I'm happy that stupid bitch got what she deserved after her reign.

>It's okay for Latios to heal the entire team for 20% health
>It's not okay for Ravian to deal 20% damage to the line
lmao

>implying that was her fault for devs being retarded 2 years ago
ravian did something wrong it was the horrible cancerous bandwagoners that did the damage, remember guns don't kill people humans do.

what do we get this week ? a(notther) patch teaser, patch notes or nothing ?!?!?!?

Dis dick

Humans kill people using guns retard
Ravian deserves all she gets. Only reason Sharr doesn't is because she's practically their mascot and necessary for clearing most if not all PVE content

so nothing then

does a gun just gets off the table by itself then proceeds to kill a family then rape the daughter?

What the fuck would your solution for Ravian's problem be, then?

Fucking pussy ass gun nuts getting literal retard whenever their dicks are touched

she still has her use, can clear some stuff better than sharr or most other strikers (see: CoD 58 and CoT 5-8). she's just not so good in pvp without having souped up stones from what i can tell

>dying by ravian
At least it happened in a decent amount of time. Infinite turns fuckery could take minutes or sometimes literal forever if you didn't concede.

Worst part is that most shitters complain about Ravian when she's actually absurdly strong when well built, like any other striker in the game save Kirin who everyone knows is a broken bitch

This patch would be the perfect time to nerf Shanti so that all the other WWniggers will jump ship and show how I love you guys they really are.

>how wwfags really are
>most thundercucks bandwagonned rainbow cancer ages ago
>lightfags bandwagoned rainbow cancer
>ardorfags are mixing with dark or rainbow
Yeah, guess it's also bad to change your computer for a new one, or your phone for another one when you don't have any use for it anymore.

I'm just saying it is the best time for BB to cash in on nerfing Shanti

>kyoko ee
>willy, sharr and bora aren't nerfed
No.

Yeah, Ravian is secretly broken which is why all the high galaxy and universe players are using her right?

Where, in any part of that post did you read anything to imply she was secretly broken?
I literally said she was absurdly strong when well built like any other striker. That literally means she's as strong as the average striker.

Worse than that are dark niggers.

Stones for presty?
Backline would be patricia, lindberg, altair, shu

Should I keep running monothunder, or switch out Luka and Karp for Baltheon and Hamerus?

>Ravian is secretly broken which is why all the high galaxy and universe players are using her right?
>faggot caring to use anything not top tier
Galaxy and Universe players are literal no-brain kiddies that only use OP strikers.

>presty
Come here piece of shit, you should just use PoME/double dark hp/ardor dr

>pome
>not Repayon

He's asking or Presty stones, so I'll assume he's not a hardcore player, therefore won't have the DStones for that

>there are people here that would complain about monolight being op

And I'm not monothunder either

>elemental advantage
You literally have no right to speak about it Okami.

>he's the only vann user on here

What happened to our Iron Hero lads?

5x 200 GP or 5-6* box.

They already had a striker

Please BB make Jin's Overwhelming a totem and add pen, crit or crit damage resistance to his other totem so I can use him better along with Glayde

>half dead even with jewbril buff up
thank god there are people who still insist on using isillio

STOP WITH THE LIGHBULLYING YOU FUCKS I'M GONNA FUCKING OBLITERATE YOU ALL YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS YOU IDIOTS BEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for proving urielusers are as retarded as thunderfags who don't know how to make their units work

What should they use, then? Kei? kek

Yes, why do you think most guns are BLACKED

Thundercuck's have a problem with adapting to the meta, so most of them end up shitposting about WW being super broken when really monoWW has to run a 4 man backline to remain competitive

>when really monoWW has to run a 4 man backline to remain competitive
Meanwhile. in real life. most dangerous monoww teams running 4 front, cus 4 def fucking sucks.

Who else is in your Uriel line?

I should've specified about the 4 man backlines Jin requires them to actually remain relevant

how's it not work
only thing it absolutely can't beat are some rainbow glaydes. they tend to include gerbril too, so she's usually shooting for two digits with defender on the side

they're about the same to me desu
kei dies in one shot without active block, but he takes just about as much damage with it at full hp

Jin works best in a 3 man back.

SC balth/EBM celus/DB or WoM uriel

Great, thanks user. I was starting a Uriel team myself, and was going to do SC Balth with Uriel, but didn't know if I should double pass or Celus.

Serestia CM, though? That's interesting. I was going to run an improvised Seres/Meta/Beth.

>the pinolfag

Both
tickets

Smithy, you here?

>+159

it's up to you. i want them to run into my serestia more since my backline usually has abundant AB from an uriel shot + quick start. shu with CI can reach 120ish AS, so he can usually keep up with balths. it makes that net -5% AB reduction after killing serestia + pass useful in cockblocking shots.

also they lose spirit from killing her + pinol, so that can help save games too

That makes sense. I've been thinking about using my Pinol to try and fuck with OHKO teams, but I see how he can be useful in normal ones now.

I'm not blessed with a Shu or Jiho, so I'll probably be piecing together a common Light backline or something under Meta ace.

Can't wait for the new chain effects to make ohko even easier.