Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/view#gid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Worthies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LET US DIE

Sita when?

Me and my wife

Post themed teams.

>implying we're not already dead.

hi im gay

Team of shit taste?

The weak should fear the strong.

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

REDDIT IS HERE. RUN AWAY IF YOU VALUE YOUR DICKS XD

Helena!

Any news on na?

>tfw waiting for the next volume of FGO side materials that will cover camelot era

Yeah, it'll be shit

I would unironically summon Arash for a War.

I see what you did there.

mash

Monsters?

I love Altera. I want to marry her.

>DW introduces true ascension or whatever stupid name
>It requires an ultra rare item
>Like only one a year and it requires a fuckton of grinding to get
>You use it like normal grails but it instantly uncaps a servant to level 100 and makes their stats 15k atk and 20k HP when maxed
>Also unlocks new final art and voice line
Yes or no

Same. Assuming narrative causality doesn't force him to die, there's nothing to stop him from camping out well outside whatever city the grail war is taking place in and taking potshots at anyone the second the poke their heads out of their hidey holes.

Team Castlevania.

user you're already dead. This is hell.

Only if it also adds an H scene.

Oh.
So I was half-right.

No

>giltard literally arguing BCABD are """""higher""""" than ABBAA+
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

This whore's been stealing (You)r clothes user. Do something!

Time to go around Chaldea wearing hers

>stealing my clothes

First she cucks me and now this? Time to threaten to burn her for cubes.

I beat her nail with my Hammer.

Sex her

DW makes redistributing grails possible, but the catch is that you still have to pay for the QP and EXP. Max levels drop accordingly and the grail level up progress will be lost.

Would you make any redistributions?
If so, then with who?

>Me: "All As!? But isn't that even higher than Berserker in the 5th!? Everyone's going to say, 'Heroic Spirit favoritism! He's a Mary Sue!'"

>Nasu: "Don't let it get to you."

>Me: "But, I mean, all As is even higher than Karna."

If anything, that implies that Narita is thinking of Karna with his Moon Cell stats, which which are the exact same. Two As, two Bs, and an A+.

no

ARONDIGHT

IS

I wouldn't, I only use my grails on my favorites.

I still haven't grailed a servant yet.

>that picture

Her.

KEKTHUR BTFO

What if it gets shorter every update

I don't know why Narita first thought of Herc who has better stats overall than Karna, then thought of him afterward.

God damnit.

>he is arguing Saber has lower stats than Karna because she wasn't mentioned by Narita
>ABBAA+ vs BAABA+
CAUSE I'M LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND

Okay you asked for it

No one is going to get the joke though

force her to wear nothing but boxers

This game needs a kuudere oppai loli with yan tendencies.

Maybe if you named the party I could guess it.

I didn't on purpose

But sure, if you insist if I had to give it a name I'd name it Theme

That bothers me too, honestly. I'd say that it's because he might think Karna's better in a fight since he's still got skill to rely on, but even then that doesn't make sense since they're still just talking about stats.

Maybe because Herc is more widespread and well known so he went to him first? I dunno.

I'm not arguing that at all, you're the only one who brought up Saber. I'm not even arguing anything. I'm just pointing out that when Narita wanted to think of someone with high stats, his mind went to Herc first and then Karna, presumably Extra Karna who has higher baseline stats than Apocrypha Karna. That's not saying anything about Saber, just that Narita though of Karna before Saber, which doesn't mean Saber doesn't have high stats. Maybe Narita had Saber's stats in Zero or under Shirou in mind, rather than her stats under Rin. We don't know.

The fact that Gil and Enkidu are handled as being equals when Enkidu has such better parameters than Gil is weird. Enkidu can do everything Gil can do, copy every single one of his NPs except Ea (not a problem since he has his own Enuma Elish of equal power), is a super skilled fighter unlike Gil, has Presence Detection which has already proved several times more useful than Gil's EX Clairvoyance, and still has a hidden EX NP on top of that.

>gilfag can't make any more bullshit to reply to this user
NOTHING IS ALRIGHT
NOTHING IS FINE
I'M RUNNING AND I'M CRYING

Are they together because they all have unique music tracks for their NPs?

So loli Kiyo?

The fuck

Enkidu and Gil drew in life, but as a Servant Gilgamesh has far more in the Gate of Babylon than he did in life, as well as an NP that restocks the NPs that he fires out. If nothing else, Gilgamesh outclasses Enkidu in the number of projectiles he can use, while Enkidu will presumably run out of mud again eventually.

Yeah, that's why it's a themed team, they all have theme songs

>skill cookies

Clever.

Ishtar and Enkidu were fighting as equals in the Time Temple and Caster Gil beat Ishtar in Babylon. Don't think too hard about it.

>I'm not arguing that at all,
>If he's being bumped to his original state, why is it that he's not mentioned as having super high stats by Narita like Karna and Herc are when he was talking with Nasu about creating Enkidu?
So basically you are arguing that anyone not mentioned must have lower stats than Karna. So that includes Saber.

Good to see that we agree you are wrong.

>the 17th of the month
>Less than 7 days to the end of the event
>I still have to do the 1st part of the event
>And I still have a fuckload of rl things to do
I need help, I think I am at the start of act 2 or 3, I don't even remember nor I can keep a daily streak going

>farming QP and Saber cookies at the level 90 node with a spriggan
Soon.

Not kuu or oppai enough.

nob~ nob~

When did I say that? I pointed out the quote where it said that Narita used Karna as an example of high stats. That's all. At their peak stats, Saber and Karna have the exact value of stats, two As, two Bs, one A+. Karna has EX NP while Saber has A++ but NP is a meme stat anyway so presumably that didn't factor into the talk.

I'm not saying that Saber does not have high stats under Rin. I am saying that Narita said Karna, and then offered explanations as to why he might not have said Saber. That's all. Not everyone who replies to you is the same person.

What would Bryn Lily be like?

I'm all out of assassin skill stuff (except for the literal hundreds of blue orbs I got back when farming that storm in Okeanos was the best way to get ghost lanterns)
Is there a good place to get them or is it just "wait for the daily"

Don't have DUDE, so the little fella will have to do.

According to Enkidu's flashback, they were tied and just midway Gil was forced to start throwing his treasures, so they have more or less the same fighting skill. That, or Gil managed to compensate it with raw power, what's even less likely.

Unless there's an event map that drops them your answer is always "Wait for the daily.".

>still has a hidden EX NP
I'm pretty sure his secret rank wasn't revealed unlike Alcides'

>why is it that he's not mentioned as having super high stats
You wanted to disregard an entire argument based on the sole fact that a Servant was not mentioned by Narita, shitposter.
>Saber and Karna have the exact value of stats, two As, two Bs, one A+.
Saber has 3 A, 2 B, 1 A+, she has higher stats than Karna. And she was not mentioned.

>Not everyone who replies to you is the same person.
Oh not this fucking shit again please. Only one guy was arguing that, if you replied it must have been you.

I go unde the impresion that stats don't really mean much if we're comparing characters in their legend.

bought 140 quartz just to farm those for Melt, it's really tedious, you're lucky if you can get 1 in 3 run in the 40AP

>is a super skilled fighter
>Enkidu
EPIC MEME

I think it was more that Gil was being overwhelmed badly since it said he was panicking and forced into shooting his treasures, something that had never happened before. And he also sucked at shooting his treasures too because he'd never done it before.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/view#gid=0

I really don't care if you don't think that I'm a different person, but I am. And I also think you need to check your stats again.

Saber under Rin has an A rank in both Strength and Mana, a B rank in both Endurance and Agility, and an A+ rank in Luck. She has an A++ rank in NP.

Karna in the Moon Cell has an A rank in both Agility and Endurance, a B rank in both Strength and Mana, and an A+ Rank in luck. He has an A++ rank in NP.

Two As, two Bs, one A+. Unless Saber has some hidden seventh stat you want to let us all know about, she can't have three As. In terms of the numerical value of their stats, both are exactly the same. Narita thought of Karna before he thought of Saber. That's all. I don't give a shit about anything related to whatever argument you think you're having, I'm just pointing out possible reasons why Karna was mentioned when Saber wasn't. That's all.

>enkidu is skilled
Where did this meme come from?

Wasn't that pretty much what Shirou did as well to a lesser degree? He didn't overwhelm but just matched and Gil's shooting was better.

Does that mean Shirou cold beat enkidu?

>gilfag trying to argue Gilgameme is stronger than Enkidu
Okay now I have seen fucking everything.

Depends
Can Shirou trace Enkidu's mud? if so then yeah he """"Could""""

Royalty?

Depending on how his mud works, Enkidu might get royally fucked over by reality marbles.

Enkidu doesn't hold back and can actually fight if Shirou gets within ten feet of him

Why do you like posting this chink?

news when?

i want to fuck that mud

Maybe next Monday if we're lucky.

He has a funny face.

Where did you get this meme from?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Gareth-chan when?

Holy shit there was an update? What was updated?

Not quite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Worthies