Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a pretty Kitty, bit not really Veeky Forums related

more like poojet
more like shitroen

The 308 looks pretty good. The 208 looks like a fucking bubble.
The 408 is know to be shit.
The rest of the line-up is CUV/SUV crap.

literally a pussy brand

youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI

The 406 coupe is literally built for sex and I want a V6 one but it's hard to find one in decent condition.

208 is cute

some of the old ones are kinda almost sort of not quite,but close to being kind of good

Oh come on, 205 GTi is a classic m8.

It's too goddamn round. Not as bad as the C3, but come on.

Nah, that's Renault.
Their logo is even a vagina.

i drive my dads 307sw :(
fucking shit car

Cute!

106, 205, 206 and 406 are the only ones i kind of like

The 106 and 205 GTi are fantastic lightweight funboxes, and the 406 Coupe is fucking gorgeous.

Their engine have reputation to fall apart and being utterly unreliable.
Don't know why ford put those pieces of crappa in their car, big as they're they could easily develop something on their own.

>Their engine have reputation to fall apart
Engines are literally the only part of Peugeot cars that don't have a reputation for falling apart.
Try again fatmaster.

Their pepper mills are pretty good.

Truth.

1.6l/1.4l TDCI/HDI engines are notorious to hon hon on you when they fell like it

That's basically every diesel where the user didn't religiously adhere to maintenance intervals (which 90% of them don't).

1.9 Multijet sys otherwise.

funny enough the 1.8 and 2.0 ford-designed engines did not meet the same numbers as for faults

Why theres no Peugeots or Citroens in the USA?

You can put your trip back on.

They make mostly small cars and don't exactly have a reputation for reliability or premium quality feel.

They are planning to get back in to the US market in the next couple of years.

Frencies are lazy and unreliable just like italians, but we italians do not steal art

buy fiat

there were many years ago

but nobody bought them because they were small econoboxes. much like old renaults. Le car etc. Only weird quirky people bought them

As I am frogfag, this video triggers me like crazy!

Now, I hate bongs with a passion!

It has been mentioned many times, and it never happen.

Im 23 and got a 106 which is still my first car sonce i was 21

Everything is about to fall apart and driving over 120 km/h is deadly. Car vibrates itself into ground. Whole weight also feels like is 99% in front. Tire wear is insane for the weight and smalness

Samsung are still making cars for Renault because they are better than the car frogs made.

father did 200k km in 10 years in pic related
looks like shit
drives like shit
rear left door won't open if it gets below -10C
BUT:
it's 1,6 HDi 90HP so
no DPF,
no dual-mass flywheel,
no variable-geometry turbocharger
needs 5,5 l/100km erryday
also can be packed full with military mattresses and will go on without protests
it's a literal shitbox - cheap, functional, gives 0 fun

They are bringing back sports hatchbacks like the Peugeot 208 GTI. So they are fine in my book.

Only 205, 405 and 505 are worth thinking about. Everything else is shit. Except maybe 106 Rallye

There are a few ways I can tell you're a tool, you obviously don't maintain your car and you use km/h.

fiats suck ass

didnt you mean 206 and 406 ?

I drove a Renault Fluence as rental for a month, it was a pretty solid car. Boring but inspiring, yes, but it has more power than your average shitbox around here, and it was comfy to drive in the highway.

My grandpa had a 404. Great looking car and I loved the hidden gas cap.

V A T A N E N
A
T
A
N
E
N

> 1.6 270bhp
> Racing heritage of Peugeot Sport
> 5 door hatch
> Not riced like a civic
> No fake vents

I drove an old 206 CC with 135HP 1.8 engine.
The thing was a fucking bullet on a mountain pass.
Literally took me 2 second to overtake anything.

My parents have a 1.6HDi 3008. It's really an appaling car visually and in terms of engine noise (it sounds like a tractor) and dynamics, but it is practical, economical and comfortable.

>french cars
Why does this still exist?
Who in their right mind would buy a french car?

The French are the only ones that can make FWD fun.

That's bullshit and a meme.
It's been years and years since the french actually did something fwd that was fun. The Clio is probably the only exception.

The only brand that always makes fun fwd cars is Fiat. And that is a fact.

Brand loyalty is a hell of a drug.

I had a Xsara before. It was a nice car desu. Pretty gutless (1.4i) but I liked it.

They made great Le Mans cars.
They made great concept cars (dear God the Oxia and 907)
They made great hot hatches
I grew in a 405 that did 480k km (300k miles)

But sadly, they've gone to shit.

The *07 series were fucking awful but the *08 have made some really nice improvements. The 208 and 308 GTi are genuinely good cars.

>The Clio is probably the only exception
>meanwhile Megane RS
>meanwhile 2nd gen Twingo RS
>meanwhile 208 GTi
>meanwhile 308 GTi

That's the symbol for the puegeot, right?

There's a reason they went bankrupt and out of business 30+ years ago.

I was talking about regular cars, not pocket rockets.

>A longer golf
What did the French mean by this?

They're French, they're recent, they're FWD and they're tons of fun.

Also forgot about the DS3 Racing/Performance.

They still know perfectly well how to make fun FWD cars.

Love the new interiors

Only thing I really dislike is the fucking tablet sticking out the top, although I've seen worse.
Love the weird switches in the middle though.

The DS3 Racing is fine but not THAT sporty. The chassis isn't particularly good.

You hate bongs with a fish?

You are the reason why all cars look constipated nowadays.

There's small hatchbacks that don't look like fucking bubbles.

See:

And

Now compare these to this:
Get my point, friend?

I'm sorry but Punto looks like a suppository.

M A N I A C

308 is just a better looking Golf.

Aerodynamics was a mistake.

208 Driver here.
Roast me.

RCZ is pretty neat-o
>that bubbly roof

Other than that not sure what to think of them. I was given a base 208 as a rental car once and it was by far the worst car I've ever driven. I hear good things about their hot hatches though.

My Peugeot Partner leaks diesel and water like no ones business

Which engine?
1.2 VTi 82hp pussy slayer here.

I don't think it does, but you're entitled to your opinion, I guess.

*05 = well built (bar interiors), simple, comfy, reliable and can be fun to drive with right model, may rust and getting harder to find
*06 = tough, can take a lot of neglect, comfy, 406 is handsome, but not as fun to drive, more complex and heavier
*07 = some engines are OK, safe to crash, which is good because you certainly wouldn't want to drive them. That is if they move, bc French electrics and some engines (HDI, 1.1 petrols) can be a roulette). Ugly af, to be used as a shitbox till they expires.
*08 = slightly less ugly than the *07, don't know much else as they are so new but they look pretty pigfat IMO. 508 Trek wagon looks nice to me

going to get my 206 170hp tonight
hopefully it wont be as bad as some people here said

GTi? Should be quick enough to at least make it decently enjoyable.

RC, quite faster than GTi
GTi takes 8,9s to 100km/h, meanwhile RC need 7,1s

Renault tried but they put a couple shitboxes that kinda damaged their brand in the US.

They returned to LatAm somehwere in the late 00s selling mostly rebranded Dacia.

The RC is a pretty neat car that you really don't hear much about because it's not a GTi. I hope you have fun with it.

Fuck you, insecure french fuck.

t. belgian

Just recently went from a 508 SW to an Opel Insignia.

My experience: Peugeot might not have the best refinement, reliability, materials . However its always somewhere upper midpack, the thing that make it stand out from the Germans is you get a lot of car for the money.

For instance the 508 is usually compared to VW Passats, but for the price of an absolute baselevel Passat you can get a pretty well decked out 508.

>Just recently went from a 508 SW to an Opel Insignia.
Funny, because PSA owns Opel now.

yeah funny how things come around, though I wonder how they will make the brand profitable again, GM tried it many times and has put billions in the brand over the last decades, to no avail.

It will probably be Peugeots with a blitz

Own a 206 sedan (made in Iran, bought it from two fags who won it on a lottery), it's pretty trash, the engine went bust once and it took like 750 euros in today's money to fix

>They made great Le Mans cars.
They were struggling to win against mighty Audi.
>They made great concept cars (dear God the Oxia and 907)
aye, but they never produce them for the consumers
>They made great hot hatches
True cuz they are quirky.

Why does nobody ever post the 407 Coupe?
It's literally the most psycho looking car ever made.

...This is actually WAY MORE intimidating than all those modern constipation front ends combined.
Gladly you don't see them often in your mirror especially with these tame engines.

I quite like the back end and profile of them desu.

I would totally glue some plastic shark teeth to the grille if I owned that