So now that the dust has settled. Can we all agree that Ford fucked up?

So now that the dust has settled. Can we all agree that Ford fucked up?

>Same 0-60 than the camaro
>No track time cause it's slow
>Comes from a company with zero JP initial quality awards
>Has down syndrome

Other urls found in this thread:

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy here we go

Did alphonse develop a split personality that's anti-ford? Surely nobody else could be that autistic.

Nice defense fordcuck.

Camaros are ugly as sin and are for women. Challengers are for niggers.
PONY CAR IS THE WHITE MAN'S CHARIOT.

reminder

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

Camaro is the best looking out of them all and it performed the best. Nice try though cuck

And white men are the worse at sports so it makes sense they have the slowest car

>sad negro pepe.jpg

>Black people's IQ is literally higher

I know this. What's your point

The 2018 Mustang looks nice, but I don't want to pay that much (3k more for a Perf Pack GT!) for a slight update. I'll wait for the next Mustang I guess, I hope it's smaller and lighter. Even 3500 pounds would be okay.

Just get a camaro, stop being gay. Don't you want girls begging to suck your dick just to sit in your car? With my camaro it happens every day

>can't read
figures

>Shows the black IQ going higher
>Somehow this means blacks isn't smart

Ok

>I can't defend the mustang. Better post epic memes!

Get your eyes checked, you blind cunt.

nice implications youve got there, i dont even like the mustang
im just tired of seeing the same shit thread every day

You sound like a complete fag.

You two are retarded as fuck

>squinted eyes
>giant chin
The Camaro has downs.

Damn, you fordcucks can't even come up with your own insults

>The mustang has downs
>Oh yeah! Well....welll... uh.... the camaro has downs!!!

You didn't dispute the point, the Camaro has downs as explained by 2 details, what are your explanations for the Mustang supposedly having downs?

The mustang is slow and looks retarded

Looks retarded still means nothing, again is it squinty eyed? Does it have a giant chin? You didn't dispute it at all for the Camaro so are you acknowledging the Camaro has downs and are now trying to think of a reason the Mustang might?

Every time you make this retarded thread I'm posting it.

He's just egging you on
More than likely he's a bus rider

>can't read a histogram
>defending black IQ
hmmmmm

If you aren't baiting, which I'm sure you are, go google how to read a distribution chart.

>100k car vs 400k car

Retard

I'm not a bus rider but I'd take the bus over the rustang

>I better post retarded graphs no one uses so I can win!

See above, how about you use a more simple chart

Are you actually retarded?

Are you? Everything I've said made sense

You can't read a simple distribution chart. you're educationally retarded at the very least.

I can read and it shows blacks have a higher IQ hence why the black representation on the chart goes up higher

Can you read at all? What do those numbers at the bottom of the chart mean?

how does he sound like a fag? if cancer gets posted all the time, how is he a fag for hating the cancer? are you literally just retarded?

Are you retarded? Those are numbers

He's a day cause he likes dick in his ass

yes, yes he is. the evidence is compelling. He's just an idiot

Yes, those are numbers, and what do they mean?

I bleed blue, but in my opinion both the Camaro and Mustang look great and have amazing performance. I hate the Challenger and most Dodge products, however.

>hes a day
A. learn to type before you insult someone just so dont make yourself look like even more of an idiot than you already have. Everyone in this thread is calling you an idiot. CLUE IN.

B. you're still retarded. questions? See point A.

reminder

OP is a faggot.

I second this motion.

Sister doesn't count

They Are IQ and the black representation goes niggers meaning higher IQ.

It was autocorrect. Relax fag.

Do you two blow each other everyday or just today?

One step at a time retard.

The higher black distribution is at the lower IQ numbers, what does that mean?

kek'd

alright since no one else is going to try and explain that graph to you, i will.
The invisible Y axis, the one on the left hand side of the image is not the IQ. They Y axis represents the NUMBER OF PEOPLE. The X axis, that is the line on the bottom and those numbers on the bottom represent IQ.

The way this graph works is that as the line goes UP, that means THE MORE PEOPLE have that IQ, not the higher IQ that they have. As the line extends from left to right, that means the higher IQ those people.

So for example, Lets look at the highest point on the graph for black IQ distribution. It is stating that MOST BLACK PEOPLE HAVE AN IQ OF 80. The peak of the white distribution states that MOST WHITE PEOPLE HAVE AN IQ OF 100-110.

If you don't understand or think I'm wrong, read again and actually think about what I'm fucking saying.

The higher the representation is, the better the IQ is. Why is this so hard for you to understand

I have no idea what you just said. Stop trying to confuse me

I told you to go one step at a time retard.

Higher representation at the lower IQ means they have lower IQ on average.

THE MORE YOU GO TO THE RIGHT ON THE GRAPH, THE HIGHER THE IQ

THE HIGHER THE LINE GOES FROM BOTTOM TO TOP, THE MORE PEOPLE HAVE THAT IQ

USE YOUR BRAIN, THINK.

read it slower.

Alright it's official. Fordcucks are retarded and don't know how charts work. Up is good, down is bad. That simple

This is somehow the dumbest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

i believe you

Its the fastest thing Chevy makes. Sorry your favorite company makes slow shit, but hey at least you can afford it

>Actually caring about 0-60 times
Fuck off OP

Pretend that these statistics are accurate for the sake of the explanation. This chart compares dick size of the average male.

The bottom line (X axis) shows the dick size in inches. The line on the left that is vertical (Y axis) is the number of people who have that dick size. Get it?

This graph states that most guys have a dick size 4 1/2" to around 6".
About 25 guys have a dick size of 1 1/2" to around 3 1/2".

That means, that most guys have a dick size of like 4-6".

The same goes for the IQ chart.

The higher the line, the MORE people have that IQ which you can see at the bottom.

There, now there is a line that shows the amount of people. Now can see that this graph says that 1000 people who are black have 80 IQ, when like only 200 people who are white have the same IQ.

Additionally when you go to the whites line peak, the graph says that 800 people have an IQ of like 105 when only 200 black people have that same IQ.

If you don't understand, then you're a lost cause or this is the biggest ruse of all time

We may as well compare a civic to a Ferrari since price don't matter

What's it like to live in that shithole Europe

Please don't ever become a teacher because I went from understanding how charts work to confused as fuck

It's because you failed basic mathematics.
If 5 people in class A have a grade of 80%, and 3 people in class B have a grade of 100%, which class has higher grades?

>Best looking
>Not utter trash

Imo it's pigfat shit. Then again every 15 year old in my old neighborhood got one for first car and they were all ugly base models

The 100% you retard

You sound mad that your parents wouldn't buy you a camaro

>Blacks literally cannot read charts

It's worse than I thought.

So look back to that chart, the white distribution is the 3 100%'s, the blacks are the 5 80%'s, do you get it now?

This thread is proof we should have never brought slaves into America. Had we picked our own cotton, we wouldn't have to deal with mentally challenged coons having a right to vote.

Where does the chart say it tested 5 blacks and 3 whites?

Are you honestly that retarded?

Are you? Holy shit.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS THREAD ANYMORE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See, this chart, it's the representation of the 5 80s, and 3 100s, what happens if a bell curve was drawn around each bar?
Would it look like the chart posted somewhere up above this chain of retardation?
What does that mean about group A and group B?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand what you mean by a bell falling on it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Picture around those 5 80s, there are scores that are similar but not as many as the 5 80s, so the data for group A forms a rough bell shape with 80s as the peak.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>All these ''intelligent'' whites falling for the bait

The Dindu obviously knows how to read charts, you fucking autistic faggots.

So you are saying other kids joined class A and scored different hates than 80 but most in class A scored 80?

i wouldn't put it passed people on Veeky Forums to be this retarded.

One step at a time.
Do something similar for B.

You had previously noted correctly class B has the better average, has anything changed the data in particular with this change to a more distributive data set? (setting aside now the B average would be in the 90s instead of 100).

you're doing gods work btw, user. keep it up

Assuming the dude is still here and not having a stroke or something.

Do the lines sort of connecting the data points look similar to What does that mean of all the previous statements? (B has a higher average score than A).

That if class B had the same. Amount pof. People as class A, they would score lower?

How did you even reach that conclusion?
With more people B's bars would only go up not left.

It would go left if the additions to the class were dumb

Sure, but that's not what we're discussing.

>Has down syndrome

not nice

Sure it is. If we add 10 people and they score 60 in class B. Class B is the most retarded

Ok, so what does that mean for

That who ever did the test chose to on my test a few whites because a bigger pool would of shown them with the IQ of a rock

Only*

So did the retard ever learn to read a distribution chart?

this

cumskins snow chimps got triggered by this.

Since his IQ ~85, no. It's beyond his reach.

found the cumskin. how does it feel to know you will be eradicated?