Man, Fiat must be getting desparate for crash testing

Man, Fiat must be getting desparate for crash testing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/NthRepublic/status/8964314569179217921
twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080
streamable.com/4gnnq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post link of the vid you got this from

not the crash vid

im surprised they still havent caught the guy

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/NthRepublic/status/8964314569179217921

second link has better video but this numale doesn't know the difference between a mustang and a challenger

they already did....

twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080

The Challenger comes in four levels: SXT, R/T, SRT8 392 and SRT8 Core. The base SXT features a 3.6-liter 305-horsepower V6 matched to a five-speed automatic transmission. Upping the ante, the R/T packs a 5.7-liter V8 churning out 372 hp with the five-speed automatic or 376 hp with a six-speed manual transmission.

>those impotent "FUCKURH"
>those high pitched shrieks

Welp, know what video I'll be playing over and over again. Its so calming.

now dammit photoshit

anyhoo at least I have a use for this image after all of these years

>think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

kek

Great, now this will give reason to outlaw manually driven cars and replaced them with "safe" autonomous cars because idiot just have to use cars as weapons. This will make the SJW nuts cry "CARS KILL JUST LIKE GUNS!" and make thousands upon thousands of petitions to get them banned.

Fuck the generation man.

Still just another nigger mobile

i kinda love meme magic in a way same god damn car

Sam Hyde?

Veeky Forumsurguy

The driver must have had a lot of faith in his car after ramming it that hard, expecting it to drive away.

he had around 100 feet of crumple zone in front of him

He can't keep getting away with it!!!

>shitposter so ashamed he mistook a challenger as a GM car that they remade their thread

He's definitely up there, but it's going to be hard to top this guy.

>americans

utterly ignoble people

He did drive away though.

That guys face OMG I lost it

I hope he killed some of those subhuman pieces of shit.

Fuck it feels good watching people run these morons over.

Confirmed one fatality

Good. Maybe this will make the lefty shitheads think twice before protesting for some illegitimate cause.

streamable.com/4gnnq

>runs people over.
>gets released without getting booked.

must be good to be white.

just as violent and resentful as the muslims you claim to despise

What does Trump have to do with this?

He is being called a white supremacist.
trump protesters actually have the media so far on their side that trump supporters are being called white supremacists. let that sink in.

I don't resent muslims because they're hateful and violent.

I hate them because they're subhuman scum.

>Responding to retards
Why do you do this?

he is fat and dumb, like every other american out there

Muslims would have gang raped the women/children in the crowd of people so not quite as bad as them mate.

Second video is down.

Well yeah, but we're the good guys, see, so it's okay if WE do it. When muslims do it it's unacceptable and obviously terrorism tho.

>Controlled Opposition white nationalist in dodge charger mow down 20 controlled useful idiot communist protestors (killing 1)
Could only be more American if someone got shot

Why does he keep doing it?

Any context here? I mean I see there is a protest but was this guy like pissed off or afraid because people were banging on his car?

america is a shithole, there's your context

This is just part and parcel of counter-protesting. You leftists need to open your hearts more.

>running people over is ok in america

a true shithole

Again, its just part and parcel of living in a big multicultural city. Don't be so bigoted.

if that girl doesn't get her diet right, she's gonna balloon later on in life

Oh man i wanted to post that! Good seeing it anyways

holy kek, I must be new cause I missed this story.

I mean, the chick on the left prolly fucks way better and is able to thrive in a peaceful society. The right isn't, that's the difference. Pretty dumb comparison.

>america
>peaceful society

the girl on the left is prob cheering this attack

It's the best

Who isn't?

people who don't condone terrorism

Some unfortunate pedestrians were in the path of a man who was determined to destroy that offensively tasteless landau-topped Camry.

binned that knife yet muhammad?

lol pretty much everybody I've met in the U.S. (besides black people) are perfectly comfortable living a peaceful existence. Same goes for most of Europe I've seen.

Can't say the same about the middle east though. Men in Afghanistan constantly want to fuck things up. Good riddance.

The likelihood that the girl on the left is actually partaking in attacks is slim to nill. Considering that modern Christianity doesnt condone murder, even in the name of the lord.

Islam, however, does the opposite.

That is wonderful, just.. Wonderful

sperg more, I am not british to begin with

>lol pretty much everybody I've met in the U.S.
nice propaganda, america is an extremly violent society, just because they have normalized it doesn't mean it isn't violent

>Considering that modern Christianity doesnt condone murder, even in the name of the lord.
yes it does

It felt to me like a M1-A1 Abrams— and sounded like an IFV.

One day after 73 people were killed in the Nice roadkilling, I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of commercial assault-style trucks and, hopefully, explain their appeal to truck lovers.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

I’ve driven automobiles before, but never something like an assault truck. Push lightly on the throttle and the resulting explosion of torque is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my lower back, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The traffic signs disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of exhaust and old upholstery made me sick. The horn — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after shifting the gears just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

Even with a governor, it is very simple to hit 50 miles per hour before you even know what has happened. If illegally modified to remove the top speed restriction, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your bumper.

All it takes is the will to do it.

Seventy three people can be gone in 60 seconds.

Fixed:

It felt to me like a M1-A1 Abrams— and sounded like an IFV.

One day after 6.000.000 people were killed in the Nazi roadkilling, I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of assault cars and, hopefully, explain their appeal to car lovers.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

I’ve driven automobiles before, but never something like an assault car. Push lightly on the throttle and the resulting explosion of torque is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my lower back, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The traffic signs disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of exhaust and old upholstery made me sick. The horn — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after shifting the gears just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

Even with a governor, it is very simple to hit 100 miles per hour before you even know what has happened. If illegally modified to remove the top speed restriction, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your bumper.

All it takes is the will to do it.

Six million people can be gone in 60 seconds.

T H I C C

Left has uncut pussy right has cut pussy islamicfags scared of getting cucked

Do we even know what trim Challenger it was? Did it at least have a V8 in it and not the V6?

I don't see any designs or alterations that suggest it's anything but an SXT.

Pulled this up.

Someone at poll picked up the VIN from the plate and got basically the Carfax on the car
It's a base model V6 5 speed shiftable automatic with a curb weight of just under 3900 lbs and the 3.5, not the 3.6, V6

Not soon enough.

Something's gotta be up man an ohio plate registered to a mi address driving in Charlottesville lmao plus he's a kid

More than likely a joke image then to screw someone over. I'm just posting what I find.

ok. im fucking done. lmao. so true

debunked already

So the challenger has been officially accepted as /ourcar/.

Nice.

This guy sold the car but fucked up the paperwork so he still showed up on the title. He wasn't the one who did it.

in reality. it's cops killing unarmed black people

He just revved his engine loud. You can see the video he doesn't hit anyone

Well cops are supposed to protect us, after all.

kek

>no denial of cops killing innocent people
wow lol. the state of the republican party

uncut pussy is the difference. remember getting your pussy chopped up is feminist.

>innocent
>people
I thought we confirmed that they were black?

>oink! oink! oink!
tell it to somebody who cares. cops are pigs

Nigger detected

Inferior cumskin detected

>he even confirms it

>he even confirms it

Color me shocked another rightwing snowflake in his posing pouch can't stand the constitution.

You got me, white as the fucking snow that falls through the cracks of the roof of your jail cell.

but americans also mutilate their gentials

>projecting your current location

low test b8

>projecting a projection
whoa step back guys, this is ADVANCED niggerdry

it's vtak!!!

>projecting a projection
that u are

This nigger is literally the guy that always goes
>no you're the poopyhead
on the playground because he could never come up with anything himself