Someone found the driver info for the car that crashed into the crowd in Charlottesville. Here's screenshots:

Someone found the driver info for the car that crashed into the crowd in Charlottesville. Here's screenshots:

so he drove from Michigan to Charlottesville?

No way to confirm this Jerome guy is the terrorist, since police haven't released the name of the driver. But it's probably safe to assume Jerome is now in contact with law enforcement

some one.. ANYONE..

GIVE ME THE CARFAX.. MODS!!!!

This is why if you're going to blow through a crowd, take your plates off.

and now?
you want to do what exactly?
What's the purpose?

he dum

yeah because it would be impossible to find the car afterwards
a crashed car with blood on it and the description and videos of dozens of people
without the plates it would be impossible

>white people die at a pro white movement
Lmaooooo. good. fuck those parasites

I see a darkie flipped in the air here

more white parasites got hit so it doesn't matter. lmao

It actually wouldn't be that hard.
Remove any identifying marks such as plates stickers and what not.
Masks are a good idea incase a window breaks.

Now you need to escape. Once done put the car into a covered trailer placed a couple days ago and drive away.

Once you get the car somewhere remove all damaged bits and clean out all the cuck meat from the grill.

Replace all the damaged bits and paint as necessary.

Sell that shit on Craigslist.

>even to niggers black lives don't matter
Figures

No lives matter. the planet would be better if everyone died.

>pro white movement
huh
>black lives matter signs everywhere
>pro white movement
is this a new meme I missed?
someone explain

nope just niggers, the largest contributors of every form of criminality and strife

How is there an Ohio plate, but Michigan address? Does that mean he recently moved, or something?

Start with yourself faggot

Take your nihilism back to Gaia/Plebbit/Tumblr you cancerous nigger faggot

BLM showed up to counter the racist """"protesters""""

Nope. I'll be happy when everyone on the planet dies.
stay mad cumskin. humans are cancerous and shit.

Richard Spencer got detained when the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville got shut down and a state of emergency was declared by the mayor and Gov. McAuliffe and kicked the protestors from the site of the rally, Robert E. Lee's statue, after Spencer got a federal injunction to allow the rally
Last night there were torch bearers marching through Charlottesville to the statue and antifa tried to fuck with them then as well
You are the cancer, die

I'll kill myself once everyone dies before me.

Not happening Sambo

Your convictions are weak

sure
Wrong. Sorry you're stupid enough to like people. They're all trash and should die.

This is what happens when you tell people that everyone is equal without giving actual reasons. Only women and low test betas are capable of fully buying into the touchy feely arguments like "have some compassion dude are you even human, they have hopes and dreams ;_;". To the rational man, his dog has hopes and dreams but it's still a dog so it doesn't take too long for him to restart his klan membership.

>Shitskin
>the color of refuse
>cumskin
>the color of a fluid that creates life

>snow chimp got triggered
lol. you look like a toilet seat. but You're right. everyone isn't equal. blacks are superior.

>hates incest
Uh uh nah nigga you know that shit ain't true

>t. small dicked cumskin

Muh bibabap bududda bix nood muhfugga

This

>never owned slaves
what about all the slaves in egypt then?

>white people troling other white people
>black guys are better at sports and will fuck all your girlfriends haha
>asian people trolling white people
>Nobody in Japan thinks anime is cool. You're a loser there too and can only get fat chicks.
>jews trolling white people
>We own your society but you can't hate us because the germans were mean to us once. Yes, even if you're not german. Also we get to be everything we tell you not to be. Like our ethnostate? Give it more money pls.
>black people trolling white people
>DID YOU KNOW THAT WE WUZ KANGS? MUH DICK.

Reported for racism

im actually black. i just enjoy baiting all the braindead racist republicans on this board