"user, welcome aboard. I'll start by introducing the the to you and telling you a little about them."

>"user, welcome aboard. I'll start by introducing the the to you and telling you a little about them."
>"This is Jane. She enjoys running marathons for charity. This guy you'll be working with is David. He's a Rhodes Scholar and in his spare time he's the CEO of a charity that raises over $4 million a year for sustainable farming tools for Malawi. Wendy here got her PhD in Physical Chemistry from Berkeley last year and when she's not playing with her kids she still like spending a few evenings a week at her university lab."
>"Tell us about yourself user! What do you do in your spare time?"
>"Just reading...??? Anything else...? Oh..."

You people and your fucking roleplay threads...

>Of course! I'm also volunteering - I'm interactively teaching disenfranchised children with learning disabilities and social disorders about basic economic concepts.

Like the concept that you can dress every-fucking-thing up to sound like you're doing the world a favour. As I just did with "shitposting on Veeky Forums".

I run a website. Charity is something you do to feel good about yourself otherwise you would not feel the need to rub it into people's faces. I am glad if it helps you but I already feel good about myself, thank you.

I outsource my work to pajeets in my spare time.

>Hello I am user, in my spare time I give business and investment advice to neglected teenagers suffering from autism, in order to help them build up their economical existence. I am also active in philosophical and political discussion groups that count numerous international members from various professions.

i lick assholes

Daily reminder if you don't know how to bullshit your way through any scenario like OP suggested you may as well end it now

>Well I am a Maryland University Scholar and in my spare time I am the CEO of my real estate investment company.

Masturbation mostly. Sometimes I crank up the PS4 and self medicate with marijuana.

>"In addition to excelling at work and doing 18 hour shifts 8 days a week, after which i donate 50% of my post-tax wages to a charity that supports orphaned puppies with AIDS, I enjoy composing symphonies and performing them solo at charity galas around the world. In my spare time i'm an astronaut. Check-fucking-mate and go choke on your disingenuous smirks, you bucket of cunts"

>Well, I've worked for Veeky Forums since 1999 as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst and have also worked in operations around the globe.

>maryland university
Which one, dude?

Congratulations, you're hired.

I pick up and put down formed metal several times a week, then go home and play video games.

>Well I have worked for five star senior living as a Direct Care Executive, in my spare time I care for my grand father, and I spend time as the CEO of my company.

>i spend my spare time making suicide bomb vests for infidel board meetings
>allah u ackbar you cunts

i think i would just look at them like pitiful retards.
charity? the fuck is that? i'm a capitalist i don't believe in free anything.

> I am also active in random discussions regarding people of sexual minorities. Sometimes I masturbate at the same time.

edgy

I volunteer teaching English to new immigrants to our great country.

I just put that on my resume, no joke.

I'm a Veeky Forums janitor. I work without compensation. I can get fired on a whim of my boss. I got the job by writing a pathetic application desperately trying to win favor with the egomanics who control the site.

This

When I'm asked that question I say I enjoy fly-fishing, hiking, and cooking. I also teach a seminar at the local prestigious university one night a week on the topic of European history. It keeps me on my toes.

Also I contribute my time to a local publication in a production role. I am a well rounded individual with several obligations outside of work.

What do you mean by this

>as you can see I'm Mexican
>technically I suppose I am a rapist
>but aren't we all heh. Sup Wendy
>I spent a lot of my spare time fundraising for Trump he does some great points and I run a side fence building company

top kek