How reliable are the Challengers? Especially how is it against small dings and dents? How strong is the body?

How reliable are the Challengers? Especially how is it against small dings and dents? How strong is the body?

Fuck off
Stop

Tfw challenger posting is now a meme

They have been known to be survivable after a crash into a crowd. Barely any frame damage even

Sperg more

Fuck off, I'm being serious. I recently just inherited 500k from my dead grandpa and I can now buy a Hellcat. I just wanted to know how it is against dents and dings. I'm extremely paranoid of scratches on cars.

Forced memes are not memes.

Been lookin into crashing into my ex. Glad to know.

Just shut the fuck up
i can enjoy shitty Twingo and Mustangs *hurr*durr threads.
but this shit stems off a political issue, take your shit to /pol/ or /b/ and stop clogging Veeky Forums's exhaust with your banana threads.

T. Negro

>forced
>implying implications
Fuck off kike

id assume its like any other car. just make sure you at least buy a R/T

gb2

Nah, Base is all you need
Nope

impressive tbqh..

it drove away the scene a good 15 miles

its not even talking about the politics behind it, more about the reliability and durability of this italian american car.

>I want to shitpost

reported

Was it a nig nog?

It's a well-loved American car. Not much you can be proud from USA manufacturers. Chill out

German/American/Italian mutt actually
>reporting a report

hey user. if you want to trigger people you should shitpost about the V6 Challenger. Even the mods get triggered as fuck.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why do Challengers have a wayyy better design thans Mustangs and Corvettes? Especially the Corvette which looks retarded.

Mustangs and Corvettes have to appeal to alot of wimps. Challengers are purpose-built for straight line speed

got any other feeds bro?

There going to be a lot of people buying Challengers now, aren't there?

>challenger
>American

I have news user

Allot of WHITE MALES

Nigga we gave the Challenger an appreciation in value.

>Dodgy
>Challenged
FCA: not even once.

Bump

Cry more, leftist degenerate.

>Shitposting about a car that won engine of the year
Sounds pretty easy senpai

No it didn't.

I have been mildly curious if you can get bumpers that can take a bit more of a beating to say punish brake checkers and such without much damage to your own car.

t. antifa cuck

GIMME FUEL, GIMME FIRE, GIMME DAJABADAZAAAAA!!!

Inb4 pissed off mustang bros

A challenger appears

Whoever in Dodge's advertising branch that is responsible for this deserves a raise.

>there are people who deny that we're living in the best timeline.

#ROADKILLNIGHTS

Alright, what did I missed?

Lmao!!!!!

hahaha fuck I'm posting in Veeky Forums