gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxVAS0WWpKA
youtube.com/watch?v=c7WhJta1_sw
youtube.com/watch?v=M9wHYiicY5I
youtube.com/watch?v=hU_vECs4i10
ebay.com/itm/1pcs-R6502AP-R6502-Rockwell-CPU-6502-IC-CHIP-DIP-40-/170828631732?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Vania portrait, emblem, card sleeve
>Play 3 Vania
How much is too much Vampy?

In this case, yes. In other ways it can be a legitimate point, for example space reasons or not being able to realize some artistic aspect. Not so much in the story/characterization, which are just text.

>*Nin-tenyearolds

Fuck you up the ass, mods

Holy shit.

Ran and my first opponent used straight flush on me.

Literally the third straight flush I've ever seen and I have over 1000 PvP duels.

Still won though

i honestly could not figure out where level 2 is yet i somehow uncovered level 8 because i knew you have to burn bushes

I mean when you think about it

I wouldn't recommend it unless you like having tranny shit shoved down your throat

Only redeeming thing about it is the music. Though truth be told, Rise of Lyric really did make me appreciate 06 a bit more.

>That is the easiest path right, outside of buying an expensive as fuck thing that requires soldering

a modchip is literally cheaper than action replay, and if it comes with a cable then you just have to tuck the end to the power supply.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxVAS0WWpKA

It's not as good as witcher 3.

Literally it.
>witcher 3
>witcher 3 NG+
>witcher 2

Also alchemy is annoying in witcher 2.

holy shit.

But I can still go right now to my Wii U and find people playing, in fact I did that yesterday.

Civ 2 was ok for its time but it's hopelessly antiquated today. Did you also know that Sid Meier had nothing to do with the development of and it was done by some outside studio.

Dude, there are sites out there like pricecharting where you can look up what video game related stuff go for online. If that's the only thing you want to know or made this thread for then I'm afraid this board won't help you much.

I was. Threads around #100 were still nice

I'd just skip it and play Oolite instead.

then i've got nothing but bad news for you

Turn them into coats and furniture

How exactly? Seems like Morigesh more than anyone would benefit from Spell Vamp and Spell Burn.

Nice

Never noticed it.

First for me being better than everyone.

no bully ian

I'm trying to parse this post but it escapes me

Bahmpu~

>tfw I have a friend exactly like this

A 50-year-old smoker who happened to be outside of their office at the time was all they could afford after blowing their budget on cocaine and hookers.

>more crossovers
>>>/fanfiction.net/

1.39 when?

mid June?

I'm glad you like it!
ugly characters are fun to draw

roll for kawakami I LOVE MY WAIFU

Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? Yes, you are! Ibuki is a good girl.

Yeah, scanning yourself will do that, telliusperg

its outdated like half of this game

I'LL POST AS MUCH WEEBSHIT AS I WANT TO

Not OP but I really liked it, I played through it with all the amiibos as well. I effectively played it over 4 times.

Looks like Splatoon 2's will just be bigger and better which is great.

This game certainly won something, all right -- it's stirring this whole board up like no one's business. Exclusives do that, for some reason, regardless of their quality.

Yeah that really affecting Cidney's design in XV.

maybe you got gud between games and don't notice it much?

>fucks up spoilers
>off topic
>avatar
Just end it so you finally do something right.

US, pittsburgh. If that changes anything for where I can buy one online.

They really fell off my radar years ago, but Retsupurae's Dark Seed 2 playthrough is still a goldmine that I watch once a year.

I don't have Dynasty Warriors 9 news.

Bump

Update never ever

Someone tried the .5 beta?

>Thanks for the giggles

I apologize. They're even cheaper than I said.
ebay.com/itm/1pcs-R6502AP-R6502-Rockwell-CPU-6502-IC-CHIP-DIP-40-/170828631732?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275

>tfw everyone in Washington state knows what video games are, so come ups and deals are rare

SOON

Niko's gender isn't actually known. She may actually be a little boy.

Looks like they changed the pear (US) to an eggplant or gourd (JP). They also didn't colourise it as much. No idea why. Might have to do with cultural differences between rural communities in Japan and the west.

Yeah I can agree with that

There's still some parts they could have done better but it was a cooler take on the concept than it just being glorified kevlar

Why would you do this to me jugg?

My very first thread and you unleash the spam on me.

Where do I start?

I am not that user I am just another user who recognizes that this game is the best on NES and is fondly remembered as one of the greatest games on thr hardware making the top of 10 best lists every day

Only squid

Despite my disagreement, I'm just more relieved that I'm not the only one who hates DS version Garuda so badly. That Lightning is way, way, way, way, way too strong.

I'd like to know this as well. Supposedly its mednafen but I'm wondering if its just a meme.

Tengu when?

>flashdrive

Flashcart, rather.

It looks like an ass.

Dude, there are sites out there like pricecharting where you can look up what video game related stuff go for online. If that's the only thing you want to know or made this thread for then I'm afraid this board won't help you much.

>Have you ever considered that walking around aimlessly is part of the story and using your brain to find out where you need to go is part of the fun?
But that's not fun.

I'LL POST AS MUCH WEEBSHIT AS I WANT TO

What games let me teach bitches how to swim?

In Extella Zero CCC happens as an interlude in-between chapters. What happens there doesn't really matter.

In your home system? Can you use hyperspace?

Anyone need a slut?

>Nostalrius has its own dedicated thread
>"Hey let's make one about the latest FoTM TBC server that everyone will roll on for a week or two.

Gummycraft or bust.

that means we can expect power sand dlc soon

is every squigly online godlike

I saved my game months ago and decided to go back to finish it up. I was dreading this fight since he is basically the last boss for a normal game. nothing can stop me now.

>so 90% of our workforce got laid off today.
Sears?

>thumbnail confirms Doomguy the Hedgehog

When will Jannu show up to spank her and Nero's whore asses.

>Splatoon
>B tier
Sure m8

>mfw unload receives a faint buff

Anet, just stop teasing me and let me use p/p in pve already

Ouch.
>day 2 50g
>Day 4: 3 days of VIP
>Day 5 300g

It makes DW money=a servant

nice one cirno you baka

flexed gluteous

you can easily adjust the time rate in SNES Sim City, wtf are you guys talking about?

They're both just lazy dosbox releases.

>any of that shit
>good

>the characters dont fight! Its not a fighting game!

What did he mean by this?

I got the murder hobo ending for geralt, did I fuck up Romancing yennifer?
It didn't specify that I tried to romance both triss and yenn and I did the last wish quest.

Star Fox Zero and Paper Mario Color Splash are quality Nintendo titles. They are why I am so excited for ARMS.

I suck at this game.

Just say you want to eat someones ass user, don't need to make excuses to do so.

Next patch.

This game doesn't even have inverted flying controls for the star fox ass view. That's fucking irritating and awful, what were the devs thinking? I'm literally fighting 20+ years of muscle memory there.

meant for

Now I cast paralyze on it.

So are the twins holding back when you fight them like Elizabeth and Margaret?

why do i need to buy this with a bundle to guarantee that i get one ? I dont want all that extra shit.goddamn !

An official NES controller with an adapter is the best option.

What the fuck is going on in this .gif. Why is this guy dressed up as a filing cabinet running away from soccer mom?

Ps1 maybe you can get $40 because of the modchip, ps2 slim like $20

final fantasy games, depends if theyre original or greatest hits, generally go for $10-20.