ITT: Dream cars

Post the car of your dreams in this thread. Maybe tell us why you like it.
I really like the looks of the R32, for me it's the sexiest JDM car ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZEFr7XC6No
youtu.be/5s5gc4jMwJM?t=35s
exoticwhips.tv/buy-donald-trumps-1991-acura-nsx-for-288000
springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-porsche-sale-or-trade/6243819863.html
peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-porsche-944s/6252860973.html
peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-mazda-323-gtx/6221492592.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NSX (the best one of course).

0-60 in under 3 with 21 MPG.
EV-mode for quiet driving through the city.
Dat VTAC sound
youtube.com/watch?v=VZEFr7XC6No
Exotic technology and styling without the maintenance of an exotic.
Very comfy, soaks up bumps almost like an amerifatty landbarge.
Can preform hectic skids.
One of the most beautiful looking Japanese cars ever made IMO.

If i had to drive a car full circle around the country this would be it.

Not my ultimate dream car, that'd be a 1967 Alfa Romeo gt junior, my uncle used to own one and it was the first car I ever drove.

I had a dream a few nights ago about the car in the pic though. Exact colour and everything, found it in perfect condition in a shed and bought it off the owner lady. I was driving it around having fun when I woke up. It was depressing in the morning.

Since it's dream car....

Carbon fiber body, aftermarket suspension, and near hypercar horsepower to weight, wrapped up in a sexy 1970 Dodge Charger.

9 Liter, twin turbo, double overhead cam Mercury Marine Boat racing engine V8 making 1600hp.

Obligatory

so basically lightweight, can't turn and 1600hp

sounds like a recipe for fun (but also disaster)

One day......

user, the Berlin wall fell ages ago, you can buy proper American cars now.

People forget BMW used to be so fucking dope, it was a smaller, more exclusive marque in the 70s/80s and compared to cars at the time, pretty fast.
Yeah BMW has been shit for the last 15 years and they're just normie sedans now but as a classic they're great

Read the filename, it reveals all.

Tossup between this and a speed 12, but this would win for practicality.

And because I highly doubt TVR has spares.

323 Astina tbqh

Dream carS? Alright here are some:

mk1 MR2
Small, lightweight deathtrap that handles well and comes with that angular 80's looks? Fuck yes. Sadly it's literally impossible to find one where I live that isn't a rustbucket that falls apart from just looking at it's direction.

Porsche 924/928/944/968
I fucking love the looks of these cars and they are supposed to have both good handling and ride quality which would make them perfect sporty daily drivers if they weren't unreliable money pits.

Mazda RX-7
The exact same points I just mentioned apply to RX-7 as well.

Nissan 300ZX
Again these would be perfect sporty daily drivers if they weren't unreliable money pits.

Mitsubishi 3000GT
Same theme continues here as well but I think this one is kinda underrated and forgotten as far as Japanese cars go. It may not be as sporty as it's rivals are but I'm more of a grand tourer kind of guy so I'd probably enjoy this one more and this car comes with very interesting exterior and features like active aero on top of it being more unique than your Skylines and Supras.

Honda NSX
Great handling car with good ride quality and Honda reliability? Sign me up. Sadly I have only ever seen 1 of these for sale in my country and that one has been sold already.

Mercedes Benz 500E
If this car wasn't autotragic only this would be my dream daily driver as it is the best/ultimate version of what I currently drive.

Subaru SVX
Another cool car that would be great if it wasn't autotragic only.

McLaren F1
Obvious one for sure but I really think this is what supercars should be like and for me a 3-seater with it's seating positioning would be perfect.

Ferrari 456
This understated Ferrari for grownups has room for 4 adults, room for your stuff and is coupled with V12 with a proper manual transmission and should be a comfy grand tourer that handles well. This may very well be an ultimate sporty daily driver.

>tfw people ask me irl my dream cars
>their face when my dream garage is just full of cheap shitboxes they wouldn't think twice about
>but don't you want a BMW or a Ferrari, or a Lamborghini?
No. Fuck that shit. All cars are desireable. Not just the ones you can't afford.

Lexus LFA probably

Everyone is different. I'll never be able to afford an NSX or an Autech Stagea. I wouldn't consider them shitboxes as such, but they are rare and consequently command more money than I perceive them to be worth.

I guess it sorta boils down to what you want vs what you think others want, rather blunt but hey.

Can I choose a Y2K?
I don't want to ride it as such, I've got faster bikes that weight less, have better powerbands and better suspension.

I just wanna ride it around all the main streets in the city on Fridays. Fuck your Lambo, fuck your Ferrari, fuck your 2-step Integra.

Also I want the not available Mad Max one.

>turbine bike
What

youtu.be/5s5gc4jMwJM?t=35s

Yeah why not.

1968 dodge charger
sexiest car design ever (objective fact), V8, manual, RWD

Very close to affording one, looks sexy as fuck and sleek I cum in my pants when I see one on the road

JDM as fuck
toyotas only V12.
the ultimate status symbol in japan.
sexy as fuck.

Porsche 930T
That whale tail does things to me.

Probably this, Limited production run and that noise makes me diamond hard. Lack of manual really upsets me though

E34 or E39 M5
The only thing holding me back is I don't have the space. Considering just leaving it parked in the street if I do get one

My dad may or may not have been a redneck before he got rich and docile.

1. at least post a higher res
2. i guess Donald Trump bought this specific NSX for his ex-wife

exoticwhips.tv/buy-donald-trumps-1991-acura-nsx-for-288000

Love these

I really like the r32
but you american fuckwits are making them really expensive and by the time I can afford them they'll be toomuch

It's not just the Americans making them expensive. Supply and demand, nigga.

It's such a beautiful car. I love the rotary engine as a concept and I want one just to feel it in action.

really can't decide between them

then explain why the newer r32s are cheaper than older ones? the only explanation is because they're legal in the US

Older ones have already had significant $$$ invested in having them available before the 25 years, meaning the owners still want their pre-25 profit margin and wont let go of it.

61 Cadillac

a Tommy Kaira R34 GTR RZ

Actually just bought a long time summit car for myself this week past, a '96 R33 GTST. God what a wonderful car to drive.

>proper cars
>american cars
Decide please

I agree with pretty much all your choices, especially like the mention of the 456, but it just got me curious, why all these but the Supra doesn't cross your list? I'm not looking for a fight or anything, I just wonder, because I've owned a Z32 before, and I see you included it on your list. Unless the 3KGT description covers it? Is it just a uniqueness factor? (Which, technically speaking, I see Zs and 3000GTs regularly. and Skylines and Supras almost never.)

Fuck, that AMC. Add that to the ever-growing pile of reasons why I'd love to move to America some day. Down here in Oz we have our own whole market of cheap'n'dirty fun machines, but I've literally never in my entire life been interested in Falcons, Commodores, and the like. They honestly bore the shit out of me, but the market of fun, cheap American made cars is something that has always drawn my desire.

Foxbodies man, I fucking wish I could get Foxbody Mustangs over here.

Also pic related, it's my ultimate dream car. The nice side of living in Oz is that the Corvette isn't seen as a penis pump on wheels over here.

Thank you

ok

>but the Supra doesn't cross your list?
As for Supra (and Skyline) like almost everyone else born in 80s or 90s I like and respect both cars but there are already so many people praising them, talking about them, dreaming about owning them so I didn't feel mentioning these cars that everyone already are masturbating over was necessary. Then again I did put Honda NSX and McLaren F1 in there so I guess I'm a hypocrite.

>I've owned a Z32 before
Is it as much of unreliable money pit as people make it out to be? I'm sometimes really tempted to buy one as out of the ones I mentioned these are basically the only ones that are both available where I live and cheap enough for me to actually be able to buy one if I really wanted to.

>I see Zs and 3000GTs regularly. and Skylines and Supras almost never.
I really wish I didn't live in middle of nowhere in a remote country, it's rare to see even something like SW20s or MX5s/Miatas around here.

Not joking with this pick. I like my standard Lada but the combi has lots of good features the regular doesn't. And it still looks Lada-cool.

Great taste.

My dad had one of those, it's a nice car.

No one here thinks the FD RX7 is awesome? It's easily number 1 on my list

1959 Ford Ranchero, White and green, with the Y-block V8. I'd want a modern stereo, discs all-round, and probably modern A/C, but stock appearance-wise. Pic related

1955 Chevrolet Nomad, burgundy and white, totally restmodded into a pro-street car. Performance-wise... but keeping stock appearance.

any catalina wagon desu would be the dream for me

The last maybach Zeppelin they made
ID love the idea of dailying this and getting it to a million miles
Would probably end up costing me more than the purchase price tho

reasons why i love it
-rotors
-brapapapapapapapapapa
-looks sweet

1979 Plymouth Roadrunner. It's my pick for sexiest car ever made.

rs211 clone
1650lbs wet
680hp

I should be getting it within the next two years of so.

Porsche 944
Looks like FB RX7, yet has no Rotard tax, and strangely enough, no badge tax.

probably because 90% of them have 8v engines.
and the torque tube means very difficult swaps
sure you can have fun with an 8v, but its never as good as a 16v engine

actually looking at my local ones for sale, i would take a nice FB
springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-porsche-sale-or-trade/6243819863.html

that is gross

I always figured they were all 16v, good to know they should stay very cheap for a long time.

turbo=8v
base model=8v
S=16v

peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-porsche-944s/6252860973.html

Someday the poor-man's Porsche will be mine.

this is a better car
peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-mazda-323-gtx/6221492592.html

I already bought my dream car with dream swap.

But I'd love an abnoxious GT wing, front spliters, coilovers, hard top, and a roll bar, and some TE37 wheels.

NSX cuz VTEC YO

>peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-mazda-323-gtx/6221492592.html
It may be, but there's 2 issues here.
>1. I live nowhere close to Peoria
>2. No pop-up headlights
Say what you will about the aerodynamic seppuku, they do things to my dick

this is my dream car
yeah its not as fast as a r32
but it is sexier

LHD Nissan Skyline
LS1 swapped Mazda RX-7

my dream car? litteraly anything with a displacement higher than 2 liters ;-;

I've got plenty of cars I'd consider dream cars, but if we're talking about something utterly unattainable, it'd have to be the 1939 Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Sport Touring Superleggera Berlinetta.

I've seen this exact same car in person, and it's absolutely incredible. However, I don't have $35 Million on hand.

>ZEDTO?!??!
>BRACKUBURDO

>blowoff valve sounds

An 850i or 850Ci.
I don't know why, always been in love with the looks and they sound so damn good.
Rare as fuck tho so will probably stay a dream forever.

I have basic basic basic wishes. Just want an immaculate MR2 AW11 Supercharged or maybe Blacktop swapped in Metallic Blue Mica or Grey and White Two-Tone.

i would dare not turbo a 432

you fucking bet nigga

nice m8

Oh God muh dikk

Do you have one too? Shit it's been a dream since I got It.

I've had 2 boomers approach me asking what it is lol.

Already own my dream car, just need to restore it.

Uh.. anyone got a rad for 89' prelude in western Canada? I don't wanna order one from the states and pay out the ass for it. '50 Ford isn't mine ofc

I currently have the black gen 2 turbo but I had two Spyders, one facelift and one pre face lift. one was 2zz swapped and the other was a 1zz. I love those things so much.

I kinda want to own a Ferrari Mondial. Yes, I know it is supposed to be one of the worst if not the worst Ferrari and definitely isn't the prettiest one either but I don't want it for the looks. The car interests me because to my knowledge it is the only mid-engined car that has a rear seats that people can actually fit into and given that it still is a sportscar it should have decent handling chassis and ride quality as well. Basically it is a 4-seater MR2 which would be perfect for me.

However I'm more than aware of why owning one would be retarded: It is a 25 to 37 year old car so it is more than likely it would have some things that would need fixing. This coupled with the fact it has a Ferrari badge means you would have a expensive 30 year old shitbox that would be too expensive for me to maintain anyway.

dam....

What made you sell your 2zz one for the sw20?

Shifting feels alittle sloppy for my 2zz c60 swap so I might get some shifting bushings and it's still open diff lol.

Your best bet is to order from the East or scrounge scrapyards until you find one.

substitutes do not exist

Fastback mustang with modern suspension, brakes, and custom interior.

And a V12.

I like honda vehicles and love trucks and all that storage.

Boomp.

Just a nice little Super Beetle convertible.

>V12

Dont be a faggot, big block v8 or you can go suck a dick.

When I graduate pharmacy school I'm buying a car. I'll never find an affordable NSX in 6 years but maybe I'll get a SW20 or lotus espirit, all i have now is a ninja 250

>maybe I'll get a SW20
>in 6 years

I got one in the span of 2 months saving from a minimum wage job. That's setting the bar pretty low for financial goals.

1987 Buick Regal GNX. Scary Cars, always wanted one.

A 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner would be a close second for me.

I'll be in crippling grad school debt so I won't be a baller just yet, maybe I'll drop some money on an old shitbox jap car. I'll be making 100k so spending around 10k doesn't seem absolutely ridiculous on a z20 Soarer, GTR, or SW20

well considering hes just a kid and has prolly never worked, he doesnt know what hes talking about

Op your choice is not valid, skyline are one of everybody's dreams