What kind of car does your mom drive?

What kind of car does your mom drive?

Just wondering because all the cars my mom has owned have been under $3,500 econoboxes with lots of miles that she only occasionally drives. Is this an universal mom thing? My mom could afford a new car but has stuck with buying cheap used cars from buy here pay here lots every 5 years or so.

>What kind of car does your mom drive?
Your dick, lmao get rekt

new blob SUV

2015 Buick encore premium fwd
She got it for $19k like 6? Months ago

2014 C300 4matic

>$20,000 for a buick

MILF status

It was almost $40k new

>someone paid over $40k out the door for a lifted sonic with leather

4th Gen 4runner SR5
Fully restored 1967 Mustang
Fully restored 1966 Barracuda

Only ever drives the Toyota because she doesn't want to take an extra 3 minutes in the morning to warm up one of the cars she dropped $10,000+ each on restoring... she's going to end up having to spend that again in a few years with how she treats those cars. Especially painful to see because the Mustang was my first car and I helped her buy the Barracuda by basically doing all of the negotiating and legwork.

I honestly don't see why CR-V and Encore type cars appeal to women (same for mini vans). They're all bland as fuck

I can say the encore premium is at least nice on the inside
>2 tone leather
>Bose stereo
>rides like you would expect a Buick to despite its tiny wheelbase
Etc.

My mom dailys a Pontiac G8 and has a 87 thunderbird turbo coupe (her dream car). She's the one that introduced me to cars. My dad drives a newer F150 FX4 and a regular ass focus.

93 corolla sedan dx
I bought my mom a new Corolla iM because I didn't want her getting into a crash in that thing, she refuses to drive it because it's too new so I gave it to my dad for work so he doens't have to burn gas in his Tacoma.

2008 Mercury Mountaineer Premier AWD in "White Chocolate" color with 101k miles, she's had it since new. It's actually quite a nice ride, with good handling for a fuckhuge 4200lb SUV. Only thing I don't like is the fact that it's a 4.0 V6. She should've spent the extra $2k to get the V8, apparently it gets better gas milage than the V6 because it doesn't need to rev to the moon in order to move. Despite that, it's great in the snow and it tows very well. When she buys herself a new car this year (she wants a Suburban now), I'll probably buy the Mountaineer from her so I can have a comfy camping rig since my old pathfinder is beat to shit with a slipping trans and literally rusted though in 8 spots.

My mom doesnt drive. Im 100% sure shes scared of driving. its pretty pathetic

shes not disabled and we don't live in the city. (we are in the suburbs)

Anyone else have a mom that doesn't drive.

yep
fucking sucked having to take her everywhere
now she asks my brother or sister because they have 4 doors and don't speed :^)

2008 mazda 5

Corolla wagon and a flat tray Hilux.

2012 5spd VW Passat
Donut bully

>Buick Lucerne
It was $33k MSRP but she got it one year used and got 10k off that.

Feels like driving a boat though. V6 feels underpowered for a car its size.

Her first car in the US was an earl 2000s Honda sedan, I can't remember what kind and google images isn't helping. Then she drove a BMW 525i (2007?) for many years and now she drives a Porsche Macan or however you spell it. I'm new to cartism please don't bully

2006 Mitsubishi Outlander

2007*

wrekt
r
e
k
t

1990? aerostar, 1999 expedition, 01 vw jetta tdi, 04 civic hybrid, 06 civic hybrid, 2007 odyssey. everything after the jetta was new off the lot. worthless sack of fuck will never get rid of her piece of shit minivan, she just expects dad to buy her a 4x4 every winter. what a worthless cunt...

Right now? 08 Edge, Bought it new, first car she's owned that wasn't a standard in decades.

She's had some neat cars though, my favorite is this 83 GT 2.3T 5sp.

201(3?) Rav4. It's alright, I guess. Generic as fuck but not uncomfortable and the ride is ok.

2014 Raptor, It's my stepdad's but she drives it more than him.

XR6 FG Ford Falcon, bought brand new.

In India it is called Verna. Pretty good entry level sedan. Owned one for 4 years.

2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES bought brand new at the time. Dad bought it for her for her birthday one year after he had to write off her old car 2002 Nissan Pulsar due to hail damage and insurance not willing to cover it for re-insurance.

this

2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400

1987? manual Tercel (used)
1997 manual Accord (new)
2008 Prius (new)

My Mum drives an '08 Subaru Outback, though she's a landscaper so it gets it's fair share of work done.

GMC Yukon, extra large
My Dad used to drive a 2001 civic manual with a few self installed mods but finally became pussywhipped and replaced it with a $19,000 autotragic SUV.

Apparently my parents are running a Volvo XC90 and an XC30 now, mum is mostly in the XC90. I guess she's gotta haul groceries and plants and mom stuff like that. They both seem to have a detached enjoyment of the high safety ratings and consider them reliable and sensible. They are firmly upper middle class. They have absolutely no understanding of why I only buy shitty beater cars and motorcycles when I could easily afford a modern car. Neither are really into cars.

My brother still lives with them and got a later model F150 off-road, somehow fucked up the engine terribly and doesn't have a clue how to do car shit. He only likes cars in the flashy status symbol sort of way.
Gives me a good chuckle.

>My Dad used to drive a 2001 civic manual with a few self installed mods
underage detected

Fully loaded '01 Ford Escape XLT V6. Bought for 5k a few years ago. Super low miles for what it is, only 117k. She had an '89 Chevy G20 Conversion Van prior to the Escape that I'm still looking for.

2014 E350 CDI Estate
2015 Punto 1.3 Multijet (to work)

litterally THE reason i own a two door.

people dont ask me for lifts.

My mom has rode the bus for about 15 years.

For some reason my family only bought Dodge and refused to buy used anything because "you're buying other people's trash". She bought a new 1998 Dodge neon in 99 and had it repo'd after claiming bankruptcy in like 2001.

My first car was a 1999 V6 Accord. When I got it, my mother was shocked at how much better in every single way it was over the Neon, and how it cost 1/5 what the Neon did but only had 50k miles on it.

The first car i remember was my moms New Beetle. After she went on to a New Beetle convertible she got an Merc A-Class and since then only had Mercs. A-Class, then B-Class, after that a GLK and now an ML. This will probably be the car she'll take into the grave. However she kind of stands out with that, most other moms I know are driving econoboxes with another exception who loves her SLK.

this one

She bought a white 06 CR-V new when I was in middle school. It was kinda cool and has been plenty reliable after 180k miles. Now she bought a 2017 CR-V, I tried to tell her it won't be as good as her old one but she's doesn't understand. She thinks all new cars are more reliable than older ones. I guess I'll just say I told you so when the CVT starts having problems. Not to mention, I think it's ugly as hell.

my mum would chop you faggot

09 crv
00 suburban
Early 90s camry
Late 80s ram charger
A pinto
Thats as far back as i can remember

New cars are more reliable than old cars. And Honda's CVTs are actually good

As of now she has a 2013 Ford Escape SE

One of these, but on the automatized (I-Motion) version.

She's got another one, but it's a manual. She just bought this automatized one and lent it to my father to use it.

>my mom's 2017 versa can do donuts with ease
>my truck can't even do a burnout

Automatized?
Automatic, you mean.

It's not an automatic transmission, by default. Technically speaking, it's a manual with electronic and hydraulic components that do the job of changing gears automatically.

But the result is an automatic car with paddle shifts. Only problem with it is that sometimes the transmission spaghettis it up when going uphill or down hill, not to mention heavy fuel consumption in urban usage.

That said, it's pretty ok.