BITCOIN 1000

Bitcoin about to hit 1k dollars again.

Thought you should know.

Also triple trips.

Last time bitcoin broke 1k was just after new year's, and it just steamed on through without resistance.

And here we are.

And this time around, we know all about how the Chinese volumes were fake.

So even if the PBoC or Chinese govt. tries some shit again, it will only have a fraction of the impact.

*dubs

Selling here

Triple dubs again.

lol

ahahaha oh boy

Is it true that it's worthless to get into bitcoin unless your part of a cloud mining operation? And that your hardware must be top notch?

Unless your electricity is pretty much free, it's no use getting into mining.

You can simply buy bitcoin on exchanges etc. though.

if you buy the dip its pretty worth it

No, you can buy it outright and just hold.

>So even if the PBoC or Chinese govt. tries some shit again, it will only have a fraction of the impact.

This cannot be stressed enough.

2000 PLUTO MISSION BY FRIDAY END

DID YOU CALCULATE SLINGSHOT MANEUVERS YET NOCOINERS???????

tell me when it hits gold parity

Theres no excuse for being a nocoiner. BTC to the moon

NOCOINERS MISSED YET ANOTHER DIP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gold parity

Please tell me you're not that retarded and actually just being ironic. Please.

gold parity is the most important milestone

why live when iwas too young to buy into bitcoins when it was still relatively cheap

this year all major companies will start accepting bitcoin and it will hit $1 million a piece and we won't even need to transfer back to fiat

nocoiners, why are they so dumb?

Could have made mad gains

gold parity will be reached when total market cap of bitcoin equals total market cap of gold

1 BTC = 1 oz. of gold is not parity

you think btc will be $374k? please you can't be that delusional.

nocoiners scatter like cockroaches during a rally

Post more of these please

We are going parabolic

Gold is a metal and the quoted value refers to a set weight of it. How the fuck do you even imagine that can be compared to the price of 1 bitcoin, or any currency or stock for that matter. Did you think this through?

Unless you're talking about commodities, "gold parity" is a meme only useful to entertain idiots.

Holding 4ever here

>We are going parabolic
le "new paradigm"
this should be interesting

>le """"""""""technical"""""""""" """analysis""" meme

Been riding sweat gains since Jan 13th

kek

how upset are you about not buying 2 weeks ago?

i'm not upset at all user i roughly sold out two weeks ago with near 300% profit.

no. i'm waiting for the real dip.

Should i buy now? Or wait for a dip?

wait for $1015 and buy

Perfect double-top pattern forming.
Too much risk to buy right now, I'll wait for the breakout.

You do know that technical analysis is bs, right?

>Too much risk to buy right now
i agree with this part, but it's more just a feeling.
long term btc will go up this is almost certain, but i want to buy at better value.

>i want to buy at better value.
You mean like a few weeks ago?

no like a year ago

>he thinks there will be a real dip

>i'm waiting for the real dip.

Lol, maybe ask Santa next year.

Who is the dumbest?

>tfw when always too scared to sell high because it might go higher
>tfw always scared to buy the dip because it might dip further
How do I fix this?

well whatever happens i have other fish to fry.
i have some ideas about on what terms i would get back into btc and i plan to stick to them.

it's entirely possible there will be no big dip obviously but if i'm right my profit margin will double and if i'm wrong i will not lose a fucking dime.

you can't fix it hindsight is always 20/20 but nobody can see the future.

when's the last time you bought anything with bitcoin?

GTA 5 not so long ago

Bitcoin is too small-scale to act as a currency.
The small market cap gives it too much volatility.

It goes like this:
speculation => commodity => currency

I read that this rise is related to more businesses allowing bitcoin payments, is that true?

There's some of that, sure.

There are a lot of things that contributed to the upward trend that's been steadily going on for 17 months now.

Getting rich is about luck, so have good luck.

Long term BTC only goes up tho