In this world pushing for equality...

In this world pushing for equality, Why is it socially acceptable for a girl to not have her own car or even know how to drive....yet it is heavily frowned upon of a guy doesn't have his own car and even worse if he doesn't know how to drive at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ms.emelia/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=A2aZO7nF1_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly user, I'm not sure that it is. This isn't something that I've ever heard of.

Op you've lived under a rock for the last 5 years? Millennials don't give a fuck to cars or driving whatsoever.

Tons of millennials do its just cityfags that don't

Who is that Haram arab?

I think I'm in love

Even though 99% of wymmyn nowadays fantasize about smashing the patriarchy they also still believe that a man should be the provider for her and her bastard crotchfruit. Hypocritical, I know, but if you want any chance of sticking your penis in anything above a 4 you'll have to buy into the bullshit.

Learn to drive and buy a car senpai.

most womyn are terrible drivers

Because men are expected to be providers, and how can you provide anything if you have no means of transportation to work or picking a girl up or even bringing home the bacon?

Sticking your penis in something doesn't feel good enough to justify going through all that bullshit.

You are litteraly a nigger if you are dumb enough to keep playing this game.

Literally who gives a fuck, women treat cars like shit and can't drive for shit.

get ready to fall out of love

instagram.com/ms.emelia/?hl=en

youtube.com/watch?v=A2aZO7nF1_M

:o

she qt af. how was I supposed to fall out of love.

you've just strengthened it and now I know what I'll be watching all night

Because equality is a hypocritical crock of shit. You know the answer to your own question, OP.

cuck

because (((equality))) is codeword for special privileges for non-whites and women

>Who is that Haram arab?
>I think I'm in love
Poseur using youtube car topics trying to get visibility to launch a corporate media career.

>because (((equality))) is codeword for special privileges for non-whites
BLM type activists have been demanding a return to the quota system of equality for education. Such as 18% of the new university students admitted must be black since the university area is 18%.

In what fucking world do you live in where it's socially acceptable for women to not own a car or have a license?

I live in a major city with a comprehensive public transportation system and we'd still consider any chick without at least a license a retard.

She's also an Instagram slut/model

Pretty hot desu. And at least one of the early videos she actually goes drifting... Blows the engine tho lol.

>Hasn't been laid yet
>Or doesn't know what "good puss" is

I'm sorry user.

>one of the early videos she actually goes drifting... Blows the engine tho lol.
Did she pick the youtube car category because there was a lack of competition (attractive women) in it? So she thought she could dominate by getting on the ground floor? If she's doing it out of personal interest to make a living, then okay. But it seems to be she is a poseur and will drop the car videos as soon as she can leverage it to get her pretty face in the door with a media job.

>Pretty hot desu
So is she one of those types that cries discrimination but at the same time uses seductive looks to get ahead? Hypocrite.

She cries discrimination? If so then I agree with you 100% but... All women don't do that. My GF hates the SJW shit movement. And I've never heard this one say that

I've never heard of this, but you're a bitch of a man if you can't/don't drive. The world isn't equal and men need to know how to drive because men need to take care of themselves. Part of that is being mobile.

Nothing more pathetic than a bitch man who rides the bus, takes taxis, rides a bicycle everywhere, or needs to hitch rides with friends/family.

If you're a man, don't worry about equality. The world isn't equal - you're supposed to be better than women at certain things. One of them is driving. Get yourself a licence and a car and stop being a bitch nigga.

I don't get it - she's attractive and requires my dick.

This. She didn't do anything to kill my boner.

This.

We don't need to compete with women, we only need to compete against other men. As a man I'm flattered the female population strives to one day be as good as us. They call it "social equality" simply because admitting men are better would destroy them all.

Men compete with other men to attract mates. Nearly every living organism behaves this way. Get a fucking license and car and elevate yourself above the plebs.

Just tried watching some of her videos. Her videos are full of filler or useless occasions for her to look good on the camera. I guess I am spoiled by other people's videos where the host is also the one that does the automotive work.

Seconded.

Women aren't usually into cars, so all they want is a set of wheels that isn't a pig pen on the inside and a guy who's funny and charming.

sounds like you're from... God's country.
this isn't really a thing in a lot of cities

>all they want is a set of wheels that isn't a pig pen on the inside

Maybe they should clean up their own cars then.

neet