Help choosing a car

Hellow guys I have $60k to spend on a car and I've narrowed it down to the Tesla Model 3 or the Audi RS3.

Thoughts???

The RS3 is faster but then I'll be an ice cuck. Any other suggestions welcomed thanks

Buy a house instead.

I don't want a house

20 3k civics

>Buy a house for 60k
What fucking backwater hole do you live in, even in rural areas houses are 100-200k, maybe you can buy a shack in Bumfuck, Wyoming

-said no one ever

60k is a nice down payment faggot.

What's the point in having a house? I like the nice apartment where I live. Good security, don't have to worry about maintanance, am close to anywhere I want to go to, and I can move out at any time.

Are you fucking 50 years old or something? If you are you need to get up out of this board man

120 geo metros, neons, and cavaliers

Put a down payment on a house you dumbcunt, it's more economically sound for yourself, allows you to rent it out or sublet for extra money in paying the house off, as well as helping you earn money for an even better car down the line. Of course you don't WANT a house, but you SHOULD have a house.

In this economy buying a car like that is akin to throwing your money in a garbage fire, and it's better to own a house and be part of the problem, but if you're too much of a retard to comprehend a smart investment then you can go fuck yourself, just buy the Tesla and be done with it. At least you won't be ruining the planet and everyone's collective lives while you ruin your own life.

With a house you only lose money on interest. Every other dollar could easily come back to your wallet, and then you could actually make money after that.

With an apartment 100% of your money is going straight down the fucking drain, you have no personal garage, and you are surrounded by subhumans

>but dude i'm so close to starbucks lmao

>"at least you won't be ruining the planet"
>buying a car made with hundreds of pounds of freshly mined copper and crude oil

Lol

>Tesla
This is bait.

hellcat charger

Many years ago I played EVE Online, which is a space combat based MMORPG with a pretty detailed universe. You could join a corporation in the game and have bases and stuff, and it was all great.

There was an area of space called nullsec where you could PVP without the NPC security forces turning you into dust.

Most corps focused on having a well balanced fleet of higher tech ships, good pilots, and a core of well protected mining ships to make more ships and revenue. There was a formula and it worked.

And then there was our corp, Local Threat. We were huge, and most of us hadn't been playing for more than a year. The leader had been ejected from the largest corp in the game, the Goonsquad. There were literally 300 of us on a busy fleet night.

Our tactic was to fly the cheapest shit ships you could make in the game, and just fuck with people. We were called Local Threat because if you were a mining operation sitting and minding your business in nullsec, maybe with a good wing of protection, you absolutely fucking shit yourself when 300 people pop into local range and start scanning for you. If you were found before you had the change to log out, you were fucked. The only way to live was to either log out or scatter.

Our whole corporation model was 120 Geo Metros. And it worked beautifully. We were space pirates.

Also OP get the fucking Audi you boiling faggot.

Like I'm going to take financial advice from someone who lives in their moms basement.

Pretty sure I didn't even ask to begin with. Go fuck off with your "advice" elsewhere

Wow idk if this is bait or you have brain damage but the point of Electric cars is to reduce pollution in the city. Idgaf what's going on elsewhere

Putting a down payment on a house is pretty much the best financial move you can make if you have the money. You cannot lose real estate unless it's repossessed or foreclosed, which would be your fault anyway. Renting or leasing the thing that's your biggest expense is really not an ideal situation. Putting that money into equity in the form of a mortgage is extremely fucking desirable, and if you really had $60,000, you should know. Ask a banker, ask a savings manager. Find a money manager. All of them will tell you this. I would do anything to be in your situation. Please, please buy a house. I work in real estate for a living and I see so many people do the dumbest shit.

>3k civic
>50k muscle car

Have you ever considered that different people have different goals in life? I don't give two shits about money. And what the fuck do you care what I do with my money?

@17712557
OK kid, no (you) from me

Go sit in the back, bus rider

I totally get it man. It sounds like you're pretty young and you probably have a high paying job, have rich parents, or are some variety of gangster.

I completely understand how money feels worthless when you have too much of it to really give a shit. Honestly who cares anyway, it's just money, right? Money is evil and shit.

If you want to keep not caring, try this. Make a fuck ton more. So much more that you really don't need to care about it. Enough to where your other life goals are much more easily reachable, whatever those might be. Want to start a business? No problem. What to smash 21 bitches at the same time? Easy.

If you buy a house, you can use it as collateral. You can rent it out. You can remodel it, sell it and make a healthy profit if you play the game right. Do that and you can buy a GT3 instead of a Tesla.

I don't give a damn what you do. It's your life and you make your choices because you're an adult. I'm just telling you, from someone who did pretty much what you're talking about doing, that I regret the fuck out of it.

If you really wanted to go fast anyway, you would be buying a motorcycle.

Just to let everybody know, I buy Starbucks every night. Cost me 5bucks.

>With a house you only lose money on interest. Every other dollar could easily come back to your wallet
>what are utilities
>what are property taxes
>what are repairs and maintenance
Not saying you shouldn't buy a house over renting, but it's not as simple as "only paying interest"

Buy a used RS3. Teslas are unproven .

A Porsche Cayman S