BMW should get rid of any model under a 6 cylinder...

BMW should get rid of any model under a 6 cylinder, infinitely improving their reputation and keeping poorfags who can't afford the maintenance from buying them (the people denigrating their reputation).

Prove me wrong.

PRO-TIP: [spoiler]You will certainly be unable to do so.[/spoiler]

>Prove me wrong.

They would go bankrupt 1 week later since the biggest part of their revenues comes from 4l engines and the plebmobiles that only badgewhores buy.

You know what, it's not a bad idea though, maybe we'll get rid of BMW and BMW drivers once for all.

+1

But then how will they ever shift any units to companies for their employees to lease? Those are massively taxed on their CO2 emissions and fuel economy figures in official tests, where tiny turbocharged engines have a massive advantage.

>Prove me wrong
VANOS

As someone who works at a BMW dealership as a paint and body vendor, fuck BMW drivers

Hi Dave

Be nice to them, or starve loser.

>muh reputation
>muh heritage
fuck off,im glad fags like you are not allowed to do business. 4 cyls sell = 4 cyls make money. car manufacturers do and should produce whatever the demand is for.

>BMW should get rid of any model under 6 cylinders
So BMW should delete the E30 M3 from their history records?

>BMW
>reputation
>not a poorfag brand
Here in yurop they're mostly bought and driven by youngsters, albanians, and gypsies. Getting rid of the cheap 4banger lineup would instakill BMW.
t. poorfag BMW owner

also
>imblying 4-cyls are low maintenance and low performance
The early E30 M3s ran on 4 cylinders and it wrecked cunt for breakfast. Fuck you, now I want BMW to re-introduce a performance 4banger lineup. Formula Atlantic that shit.

I enjoy working on the cars but damn do people not understand the process that goes into them getting repainted

but poorfag brands in Europe are VW, Opel, Dacia, Škoda, Seat, Fiat.
BMW/Benz/Audi are upmarket

All of those have poorfag models.
See: 1-series, A1, A/B-Class.

>not knowing about based 318ti

Rwd inline 4 engine

Op kill yourself fag

Nigga everyone and their goddamn dogs drive Series 1 and Series 3 down here in pizza land. I drove through Germany a couple weeks ago and those "upmarket" brands of yours were plastering every single surface like roaches.

the cheapest BMW or Benz is still way more expensive than the cheapest Volkswagen, Ford or Dacia

Germany is at a decent economical state, people can afford nicer things there

Doesn't stop them from almost being more common than their VW/Ford/Dacia "rivals".
They cost as much as a decently optioned one of those, but they have that "prestige brand" which instantly makes them desirable to poorfags.

The cheapest BMW has way fucking better performance than the cheapest VW or whatever. Despite that, it's still very popular among poorfags.
It's the go-to brand for hooning on a budget.

just because you see lots of them doesn't make them ''cheap'' though.
For example the cheapest brand new VW or Ford in the UK costs starting from around 9k while a basic bitch BMW 1 series starts from around 20k gbp.

Funny how Beemers are still popular and affordable in countries with shit economies compared to krautland, eh? They're bloody everywhere in Italy, Czechia, Polen, and even the fucking Balkanic states where the main currencies are sheep and vodka.

Face it, your ~noble and reputable~ brand is gypsy tier. I got my e36 for 1400 yuros and it was not even the cheapest I could go.

They're attainable for poorfags. Not the absolute bottom of the barrel obviously, but anyone with an even remotely decent income can afford one.

>just because you see lots of them doesn't make them ''cheap'' though
They're plentiful BECAUSE they're cheap, you mong. I don't mean "built by starved chinamen with duct tape and cardboard" cheap, but definitely far from any sort of luxury.

> in the UK
Oh you're british, that explains why you've been arguing semantics in a circle for one hour just to avoid saying "my bad I was wrong, all things considered BMWs are not a luxury brand".

we should make cars more expensive.

yea that will do wonders to the already soft sales the auto industry is experiencing right now.

i like my 3 series, and no i wouldn't buy any 4 cylinder option from bmw, but damn what kind of crazy shit is this.

there will always be people who don't know how to maintain a car. ignore them and move along

>we should make cars more expensive.
See, Europe has the right idea. You don't NEED anything more than pic related.

fuck that shit.

Yeah you don't NEED anything other than bread, water and a cardboard box to sleep under either

So the only luxury brands to exist are Porsche, Rolls Royce and Bentley?
That's just your opinion man.
Non luxury brands are the cheapest ones I mentioned earlier.
BMW/Benz/Audi are luxury brands no matter how many people buy them.
Sales figures don't make the brand luxurious or non luxurious.