Minivans are the most alpha vehicles on the road

>comfortably holds you and 6 bitches
>seats fold flat, more practical than a pickup truck
>used by real men who do actual work instead of insecure dicklets with mall crawler F350s
>better fuel economy than a truck or SUV, spend the extra cash on living life
>enough space to live inside
>faster than """""sports cars""""" like the BRZ/FRS

Why don't you sell your garbage meme sports cars that are held together with copious amounts of duct tape and JB Weld and finance a new Minivan? It's like you guys want to stay poor with the constant repairs and sticker faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdMtkEaoMas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Holds 6 bitches
Way to a beta cuck chauffeuring 6 women around

This desu mini vans are alpha

t. soccer mom

Better than chauffeuring your wife's son and his father around

With your reasoning, I think that a full sized van is way more alpha. Not only can you fit in lots of people, but you can also tow and haul around your tools with it.

alright just sold my brz and financed a van, what now

Acquire bitches

Just like losing your finger is better than losing your hand.
With 6 women in one vehicle the estrogen in the air probably gets so thick it turns men gay.

be patient and wait

Thanks for proving that you failed grade school biology

Too bad modern fullsize fans all make you look like either a contractor or a pedophiel

>JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=JdMtkEaoMas

>space, practicality
Real vans are better in every way.

>fast
Lol. But if you want space and speed, you want a wagon.

Can't fit a 4'x8' sheet in a wagon or a sofa.

Yeah, it's unfortunate when you consider how useful those vehicles are. I'd still rather look like a contractor or pedophile than a insecure dicklet in a mall crawler.

>financed

Who says I can't tow in a minivan?

>Are you getting paid to drive dumb bitches around??
>No?
That's what I tought bitch!

I'm yet to see a minivan that can fit a 8x4 sheet.

Making 20 trips
Lmao

Good to thing I'm not a tradelet.

Slavecuck

The transmission when it blows up.

That's not a minivan.

>this is the intelligence of an Veeky Forumstist

>implying the Ridgeline isn't a minivan
Literally just an Odyssey

Pretty much every minivan can.

Yeah making $70k with no education is pretty shitty.

That fucking piece of shit is literally a downgrade from a minivan.

And the Silverado and Express share a chassis, that doesn't make the Silverado literally a van. It's got an exposed bed seperate from the passenger space, it's a pickup truck.

>butt blasted that his van can't do this

Anything a Ridgeline can do an Odyssey or Accord can do too. It's the same vehicle underneath.

Go ahead and try it. Don't forget to post results

>it's like you guys want to stay poor with constant repairs
>posts a mopar

Early Japanese minivans are fucking cool, though.

Honestly those Caravans refuse to die

>(((ridgeline)))

Is this what you told yourself when mommie and daddy gave you their mini van?

lmao you autists will come up with anything to justify your turds.

t. FRS cuck that got BTFO by Sally in her Sienna

>dually
>no hitch

>dually
>no hitch

Duallies have higher load capacities. You could load that thing full of concrete.

Ah yes, fire sprinkler inspectors, known for carrying large quantities of concrete.

I'm not defending the guy in the van. Just providing a reason as to why the van would be a dually.

growing up my mom had a brand new (at the time) limited 98 sienna. It was fast as fuck too, could cruise the freeways and easily do 85 and not realize it because of the smooth ride.

I got kids of my own now but maintain my sports car and a Durango. Won't be caught dead in a mini van.

>being this insecure

why is this something to be proud of, the axles dont even fucking flex?

Minivans are alright, but I prefer the capacity of a 15 passenger van.

>tfw no full size conversion van
They're the only vehicles I would think about retrofitting self driving tech to.

>traverse fwd
Its literally a giant civic

>faster than """""sports cars""""" like the BRZ/FRS
what?
No way.

Here we go again...ok show him the bideo

i fucked the shit out of a cute little 18 year old outside of her birthday party after a tinder match, in the minivan my mechanic loaned me while my truck was being fixed

chrysler town & country are surprisingly peppy if you're driving the touring edition. nice v6, comfortable inside, electric side doors, lots of room in back to bang sluts.

i was 28.

i'm aware this doesnt help, just wanted to brag, plus once you bang a chick after showing up in a minivan you feel like nothing is impossible

pics or it didn't happen faggot...

>Express
The silverado get real 4wd while the ridgeline only get meme wheel drive

Tards whine about muh unibody not being strong

Fridgeline is full time AWD, similar system to the MDX and can send most of its power to the wheel that needs it the most

>but muh manual locking diffs
New Jeep isn't even gonna have that, get rekt tractor lovers

I had to drive a company owned Caravan for some time (because F150 smelled like swam and Tahoe smelled like dusty swamp)
It might look meh (older generations look even shittier), but it handles like a sedan, is super spacious on the inside and has all the cool toys like dimmable airplane-style light bars running through the interior.
It's true what they say: a van is like a brothel: shameful to get in, supper comfy on the inside.

A real Chad drives a challenger

More like carry you and 5 of your neckbeard friends as your mom drives you to the local anime con.

I actually own a van because I got one for $200 and fixed it up.

Also I like minivans. Especially really small ones. They're super handy.
Took one to an Veeky Forums meet once for shiggles. Got about an inch of air on a dip in the road.

you need a bus license for those in most parts of the world

how is that hatchback a "minivan"?
I hate the term minivan btw

>Faster than the most cucked sports car
Wow, color me impressed.

I daily drive a rusty 94 mercury villager, love that comfy piece of crap. I pulled all the seats out except the front two and can haul things or put a bed in the back for road trips, and only cost me $1300 with low miles in good condition interior and well maintained not like a $5000 muh Tacoma that got trashed by mexicans

Feels good to be a burger.

Disgusting.

>tfw you will never own a watchamacallit

Getting a bus license is probably the least of your problems with eleven children.

#colonylyfe