Why are most car enthusiasts fat or lanky twinks?

Why are most car enthusiasts fat or lanky twinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9G9VO6hNac?t=49s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we spend all of our time leaning over an engine bay, and not going to the gym?

Lanky twinks are the only ones who can reach down inside the engine bay to work on foreign cars

cant even drive if youre too big

>Why are most enthusiasts fat or lanky twinks?

Fixed for you.

The twinks are try to find their man and using cars to do it while the fat guys are looking for twinks hoping to attract one with a car except they're disgusted by anything that isn't another twink.

>says car enthusiasts are fat or lanky twinks
>posts image of manlet
when will they learn?

VIN Diesel is 6 feet tall bro

Which is a manlet...

6' is the cutoff, fuck off

;_;

enthusiasts have the illusion that their hobby will pick up chicks. Normal people with normal social skills have no need for a car to do so. Chad can drive whatever he wants and still plow whoever. Twinks and fats can't, and need their car to help them.

I don't. My gf hates my car. It's too loud, it's too fast, she has to brace herself everytime I corner, etc.

I don't care about her negative opinions i only emit positive vibes and I get more smiles per gallon than most

how's it going David

Or, you know, they enjoy that shit.

this. being a car enthusiast is detrimental to acquiring a GF because the first thing that bitch wants you to do is get rid of it.

>the invisible lats on 2nd dude
Needs more scoops

Mike?

this, lel
youtu.be/q9G9VO6hNac?t=49s

>But user we should get something safer and more practical!
>Like a tall, top heavy crossover!
>With even less usable space thatn a large sedan
s.m.h.

I dont know what it is, but I swear my moms x3 feels like it has so much less cargo space than my 02 sti

>Second guy tries to walk like scoop guy for no reason

prettty much this, most enthusiast are autists who don't work out, so they get fat for eating too much or skinny for not eating because they are so focused on their hobby that they don't want to waste time doing things like eating.

Also
>2017
>Not being a hungry skeletron so you can fit inside a Miata

It's an entirely male pastime and most enthusiasts have an all male circle of friends.

Your average "enthusiast" in their lifetime will bone a few Asian hookers, internet fat chicks, and the girl they end up marrying, and that's about it, simply through virtue of Having no women in their social circles.

Engineers and STEM related work. Doesn't attract the ladies. So the guys have no motivation or reason to take care of themselves.

Tom?

she's really pretty, what a lucky geek