You now realize that by refusing to participate in the EV market, Tesla has now set the standard for years to come

>You now realize that by refusing to participate in the EV market, Tesla has now set the standard for years to come
>All EV's will be compared to Tesla's to see if they meet the standard or not
>Its only a matter of time before all cars are electric
>All auto manufactures new cars will be based of Tesla's designs or they will go bankrupt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMGK1L7VN1U
electric-cosmos.org/Electronic Sun.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>refusing to participate in the EV market
What?

>mfw like 20 fucking stations in all of Canada

Yes, All cars will eventually electric but that's still at least 10 years out. We have bigger issues to worry about in the future.

Oh so that's why we still use hand actuated throttle controls in all cars and have a reverse pedal just like the model t?

youtube.com/watch?v=xMGK1L7VN1U

>laughs in gasoline

Say hello to the new standard

Meanwhile, gasoline is a universal fit, just like hydrogen will be. All the infighting in the EV market will simply result in adoption of neither of the current standards.

When EVs do finally reach market domination (>implying), they'll simply blow the fuse off an already overtaxed electrical system. Remember, only a small percentage of Tesla owners are truely self sufficient (and I honestly admire those guys), the rest is just there to flaunt their wealth, gadgets and/or environmentality, which means they're a strain on the grid. Not only will this mean the current electrical network is laughably inefficient (go do the maths if you don't believe me), it means power needs to come from power plants that are easy to start: coal. Add to that the environmental hazards of making an EV, and they're not going to go for market domination just yet. Hydrogen and renewable gasoline are a much better alternative, especially with fusion right over the horizon.

>need to go through a touch screen menu to open the fucking glovebox
Innovation for the sake of innovation is absolute cancer

OP is right.

My wife's ex-husband always picks her up with his Tesla. I'm also helping him with the monthly payments because I think this car is the future and I want to keep my wife happy.

>cold fusion right on the corner.

nope. do some research not including that faggit rossi who keeps saying he's cracked it. cold fusion has always been 'ten years time' and will more than likely be for the foreseeable future.

t. luddite

No you retard technology is supposed to work in the background and make things simpler, not complicated them

For example to use launch control in the NSX you hold down the brakes and hold the revs at 4k rpm. No touchscreen menus or buttons or any of that nonsense

But keep suckling Elon's musky D

>le cold fusion meme
No you idiot. Actual, honest to god nuclear fusion in a tokamak or stellarator, at several million degrees celsius. Like ze Germans or the Chinese are now doing.

We're rapidly moving from containing plasma for milliseconds, to fractions of a second (Wendelstein), to containment lasting over a minute (EAST). We'll see 1 hour before 2020, maybe even 24.

>laughs in traffic

>implying other high end luxury cars can't drive themselves
Mercedes has been doing stop an go traffic for like 15 years now

>Spray paint the front bumper sensors
>Cars bricked

>Mercedes has been doing stop an go traffic for like 15 years now

And still cant handle ramp to ramp highway/interstate, something Tesla accomplished in about 3 years.

Even VW has their own brand of "traffic cruise control" nowadays.

But it can. Go drive new cars and not Tyrone's W220 that he bought for $4k

>Put mothballs in fuel tank
>Engine literally melts

How about that? I guess anything can get fucked up if you really want to.

>throw acid in something
>it breaks
wow you must be really smart

>blow up a car
>it stops working
Wow cars are fucking garbage

I guess we shouldn't consider vandalism a normal use case for vehicles huh?

Strangely enough we had an issue with the factory brown paint (the ones that only old people bought, no longer available) that would affect the ultrasonic sensors, so a special formula had to be made for the sensors on those early cars. I've seen all sorts of wraps and repaints though that don't affect their operation, certainly spraypaint would do nothing unless it was extreme high metallic and just dumped on the sensor. High metallic paints/reflective wraps do affect radio reception if they are on the mirror covers.

Moth balls don't do shit dumbass.

Shouldn't expect any less than a TeslaTard

You can't really put shit in a gas tank easily on modern cars. Firstly you have to open the gas door which is usually locked. Then you have to deal with a ball valve in the filler neck

Meanwhile any dindu can buy some spray paint and cover sensors

actually there is a type which upon combustion will produce HCl, which you generally don't want anywhere, especially not your engine

If you buy a car without autopilot any dindu can just spraypaint the driver side of the windshield and the car is undriveable. ICEcucks BTFO

>mothballs will somehow get from your gas tank into a combustion chamber after being atomized through injectors

>gasoline isn't a solvent

>Modern injectors with near atomic tolerances still won't somehow clog

>Drop mothballs in fuel tank
>Injectors clog

Literally undriveable!

you have to keep your hands on the wheel or tape a soda can to it, in order for the autonomy feature to work.

>buy new injectors for a couple hundred
>spend an hour changing them out
>be on your merry way
Wow, it's fucking ruined right?

You have to touch the wheel once every 90 seconds. It's more of a liability thing so you don't end up like the guy who was watching Goblet of Fire

>scrape bumper a little bit
>car bricked
at least you could remove the paint from the windshield and still go. If you scratch the bumper or something the car literally cannot move without being a deathtrap

*gets $5 injector cleaner*
heh nothin personel

Nice bait, Tesla cuck.

Worried when Toyota sold all their Tesla shares several days ago.

Why would the car be a deathtrap without the use of a single parking sensor? Do you know that almost every modern luxury car uses the exact same parking sensors?

Tesla is one of the ugliest cars on the market with the most cheapest looking interior.

Toyota and Mercedes sold their shares because their partnership with Tesla (who built the drivetrains and batteries for the B Class and Rav 4 EV) ended. They didn't buy Tesla stock hoping to make money and cash out due to a lack of confidence, that's not how large corporations operate.

>Why would the car be a deathtrap without the use of a single parking sensor?
>self driving car, which uses sensors on bumper to sense stuff in front of it to stop, will not be a deathtrap
lol teslacucks are retarded
>every modern luxury car uses the exact same parking sensors?
but you can still control the car yourself?

That's why those superchargers will no longer be free.

So Pay up! :^)

picrealted: it happened in midwest.

Do you think you can't control a Tesla yourself? I don't mean YOU of course as you will never be in a position to spend more than $1200 on a car, that was a rhetorical question.

It's because laws, not automakers.

I'm talking about future cars being fully automated retard. Stay btfo

>in my imaginary future world I will be right!
I'd say the chances of you ever being right about anything concerning vehicles engineered by people 100x smarter than you are about 0%.

>ur wrong cuz i said so
stay btfo

every top trim shitbox can basically drive itself.

Jesus Christ, doesn't each car take like 90 minutes instead of the 1 minute per gasoline car?

>Tesla
>not going bankrupt in the short-term
Even if they don't in their own terms, the giants will force them to.

Fusion will never be net positive, not today, not ever. Even the sun is not net positive.

Hint: the sun is hotter on the outside than on the inside as energy is supplied from the outside with fusion being a side effect.

See electric-cosmos.org/Electronic Sun.pdf

>is completely retarded
>hurdurr im rite