I had an interview yesterday

I had an interview yesterday.
The parking row closest to the office was reserved for executives and other upper management people.

It was rather late in the afternoon, so most of the spots were empty, but the cars that were left were:
- Tesla Model S
- Mercedes S550 coupe
- Mercedes E class sedan
- BMW 7 series
- and a Golf GTI

Rate my potential future employers.

More money than sense or car knowledge

How did you drive out knowing you bombed the interview?

>not a single Toyota product

OP is full of shit.

Pretty much this, how did you feel knowing you weren't well off enough to work there?

You had an interview on a Saturday?

For what, fry cook?

WENDYS
E
N
D
Y
S

CHEFF
H
E
F
F

I felt pretty good after the interview - it went pretty well, I thought. I guess I'll find out.

That's just the reserved parking area, which is only like 15 spaces.
I parked between a recent gen Pilot and a Fiat Spider.

The parking lot was pretty big - maybe 500 spaces - so I'm sure there were Camrys and Corollas abound.

this is a new thing for entry-level professional jobs, calling interviews at weird times "to see how the prospective hires handle stressful situations."

>- Tesla Model S

Chief Creative Officer

>- Mercedes S550 coupe

Chief Executive Officer

>- Mercedes E class sedan

Chief Operations Officer

>- BMW 7 series

Chief Financial Officer

>- and a Golf GTI

Secretary

>shitting on a couple peoples saturdays for some fucker to get a job
>stressful situation

>>- and a Golf GTI
>Secretary
I dunno, I've seen a lot of old dudes drive mk7s.
I talked to one guy, maybe 60, driving a brand new GTI. He said his first car was a mk1.

Now the real question: what does OP drive?

A stanced Miata.

He arrived in the parking lost blasting eurobeat music without noticing the disgusted reaction of the people behind the curtains in the office above.

I have seen a burly black man driving a lime green VW beetle with eyelashes the other day with a massive grin on his face but I still would not call it a vehicle that has a primarily male owner ratio.

I have seen a wide variety of people driving golf GT's but in a parking lot like described in the OP I have a feeling that it would be owned by the younger, hip and more active individual.

So if we have to put a male in it I would then assume it is the Chief Computer Kid but really and truly you know deep in your heart that it is some blonde girl who turns tricks on a corporate level.

Metro Local 62

a fixie

spot on, and kek

If they dont hire you get a cavalier and leave it on their spot

>no classics

Pleb employers.

>this is a new thing for entry-level professional jobs, calling interviews at weird times "to see how the prospective hires handle stressful situations."

Nonsense.

If you don't have a job, every day is Saturday

If you have a job, you likely have Saturday off. So it's not like you have to call in sick to go for an interview.

Saturday is probably less stressful on most people, including the interviewers.

Let me guess, they should be driving $3k Civics right?

>The parking row closest to the office was reserved for executives and other upper management people.
Park there on your first day, blocking multiple spaces. When they get buttmad about it, walk out, hit their cars on the way out, and never go back.

No. They're calling because that's the best time time get a hold of people. Not a good indicator as that implies people work OT on weekends.

And american 'civillisation' sinks to a new low.

Shit like that was flat-out banned here, because companies were basically making prospective hires sing and dance in front of customers, or having them work a full shift, and then not hiring anybody.

Whats it like to be retarded?

Been caught up in any race riots yet?

In america we don't need that shit to be banned. It's common knowledge that if you're working, you're entitled to pay. Making someone work a full shift "as an interview" is a violation of labor laws, and would result in a huge fine for the company. 'Murican companies interview on Saturdays because it's the one day that virtually everybody is always available, and an interview is exactly that, two people sitting on opposite sides of a table talking about a job that one of them needs done, and the other wants to do. No singing and dancing involved, because it's a waste of everybody's time.

In my job is:
>management parking lot
Bimmers and Mercs sedans, some Audis and random SUVs sprinkled here and there
>employees parking lot
50% Focus ST, Fiesta ST, GTIs, WRXs; 50% random econoboxes and entry level luxury cars.

In my job's parking lot:
>owner and upper management
An F150 (doubles as the company truck), a Ram 1500, and an XJ.
>everyone else
Rams and Trailblazers.

died laughing, thanks user

fukkin bombin' down broadway

Have fun when you revert to the victorian 'live to work, your work is your life' ethic you struggled oh so hard to separate yourselves from.
Meanwhile, I'm up for a job with officecuck pay, work that's actually interesting, hours that aren't 9-5, and a 9-day fortnight along with a stack of benefits and a 20% premium whenever they need a string of night shifts.
And due to the industry, the location has top-tier security. Won't even need to lock my car when I park it there. Security is legally allowed to set attack dogs on intruders, or to shoot them dead.

That's what some small businesses do. Corps don't do that.

Work is Slavery.

Corps were the ones with the 'work a shift' bullshit, smaller companies had to be slapped down for making people sing and dance.
REALLY small companies vet their employees very carefully. They show you around the place, introduce you to people, and see if you have a personality/ethic clash.

And then they put in 'job trial' crap so a company could keep you on for up to a month unpaid 'but still on benefits, with expenses'.
I got one job like that, and they decided on the first day they wanted to keep me when I picked up the job in 6 minutes instead of the 6 months it took the last newbie. Still had to wait out the two weeks they signed for, unpaid, so they got the sandwich van lady to run me off a bunch of blank receipts and gave me a load of old bus tickets so I could fiddle the expenses claim and get SOME money for working. Despite the fact that I was getting a standard per-day food allowance that I was eating half of, and cycled there and back.

Only if you're a nigger. Otherwise it's rather necessary to survival. And getting a car.