Big ol SUVs

Alright Im looking to buy an SUV. Im looking at first generation Ford Expeditions, Hummer H2, chevy/gmc tahoe/yukon, or a first generation Toyota Sequoia. which one would do you think
would be the best for driving in snow and on unpaved roads.

>unpaved roads
>Snow

Anyone that grants you an ounce of skill.

I have seen rasta men drive Nissan Sunnys full of people and alcohol up "Trail Rated Jeeps Only" type roads while white people are spinning tires in 4WD

My 2003 Chevy suburban has 500k on it

I guess a better way to put it is which one would do it the easiest, because I need it as a daily driver

The secret is driving a piece of shit you don't care about and maintaining momentum

Avoid expeditions before 2003. those are known for spitting sparkplugs.

H2's are cool, but a lot of people really dislike them and the looks. It's a bit of a meme machine, and it's the slowest of the bunch i'd say.

Seqoias are bulletproof but in my opinion, the interior isn't really a nice place to be; everything is a little to round and ugly.

GMT800's are pretty reliable. Higher end models with the bose sound system and leather are pretty nice inside too. Especially the cateye/facelift ones.

pick your poison OP

personally i would go for the burban

We just went off roading in my JK but my buddy brought his 2000 Expedition. He could keep up with my 3 inch lift bone stock. The 4.8 is a monster even with his manifold leak. His 03 Suburban blew 7 transmissions, however, after the first blown tranny he got a warrantied Jasper which the poor shop kept having to fix the fucker. The Vortec is the best part of the truck though. The Suburban's fuel pump is in the middle of the tank and loves to fly out. I mean it still is a dependable truck. Just not a Ford.

He's not ever had that happen, though he did have a spark plug fly out at 75 on the highway. Slapped it back in and he was back on the road.

Also avoid the Toyo trucks that don't have Tacoma in the name.

Would you consider an Excursion?

>>Also avoid the Toyo trucks that don't have Tacoma in the name.

fuck you

Well then they all have capabilities similar enough for you to worry more about things like what has pointed out.

Tires are going to be more important than anything but if you are going to be in the road 98% of the time then you'd be stupid to grab offroad tires.

land cruisers and rust are synonymous. boiiiiiiii

>Also avoid the Toyo trucks that don't have Tacoma in the name.

>Unironically stating that the Tacoma has not been Toyota's worst truck ever.

I like the excursion but i feel its a little too big and I don't want a diesel (unless its the 7.3l that came in it) or a v10. I'm leaning more towards the expedition because I like way it looks

I think you are getting your memes mixed up

The Expedition will come with a very floaty ride. Lift and switch the suspension components if you want to go off roading. The 5.7 leaks like a bitch just double check that shit.

Yeah I was reading about how some came with air suspension, defiantly want to change that.

Also the sunroofs will leak to high hell and dump water into the A and B pillars of the first gen Expeditions. That's where the rust eats away from the inside.

Eddie Bowers come with the air suspension. The XLT doesn't.

go with gmt8. best prices, most parts, comfy, reliable, easy to work on, long lasting frame, decent mpg for big truck, won't rust too bad.

>gmt800
which engine and why?

The expedition and hummer are absolute steaming heaps of shit.
The Sequoia has a bulletproof 2uz and fully retractable power rear glass which is a cool feature. Personally, I'd get a 4runner.

>UK plate

If it is road legal in the UK then it is totally benign.

Vs

what you get in an American market Toyota

Pic related won't pass a UK inspection by the way. For good reason too.

All passenger cars before 1995 in New Jersey do not have to be inspected. Almost got rear ended by a Lexus tank that locked up hard on the Garden State Parkway when his rustbucket was trying to stop for Traffic. We're all gonna die.

That rust ain't right. Especially on the J60. Deathtraps wherever there is moisture.

get a goddamn land cruiser you moron

Gmt800, gmt900, or Expedition? Which one and why? What are common problems with each?

The C1500 is GM's best off-road platform to this day.

3k civic and snow tires.

Also, how much does a used 4.7 land cruiser go for these days?