You will never have a car that Veeky Forums approves of

>you will never have a car that Veeky Forums approves of.

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bracken-ridge/cars-vans-utes/1973-toyota-celica-coupe-ferino-308-gts-replica-/1154257318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will, Amigo. Just samefag threads and pump up your car's notoriety

mint 3k civic with ls1 thats 100% reliable

buy a GTR, the only people who would shitpost would be assmad GM fangirls

What about my tastefully modified datsun ??

Ayy

what's a list of Veeky Forums approved cars?

someone needs to make the virgin shitpost vs the alphonse plow

shit/10

I did when I bought it back in 2012, but then I ruined it and Veeky Forums hates it.

>1993 Miata
>1 owner
>10,382 original miles
>had never even seen rain before

this. it seems like every car has a stigma attached to it here. accept for their beloved frogeyed shitbox

Every car Veeky Forums approves of is either a shit box or a money pit. Fuck em I drive a domestic sedan.... And a seventies coupe for the 5 weeksa year when it's not in pieces because whenever I replace something on the fucker something else breaks. But for some reason that is Veeky Forums approved, we are all sadists.

Veeky Forums is 90% bus riders with shit taste so I don't know why you'd want their approval

No car will be unanimously approved on Veeky Forums or in real life.
As long as your car is RWD and Manual it's essentially Veeky Forums approved.

Except gt86/brz

>GTR
>Fast
lol

The loudest 1% don't speak for the majority
Veeky Forums generally approves of the toyobaru. Really the only "tuner" car you can buy brand new. I rarely see one that isn't modified.

holy shit nissan cucks on suicide watch

i don't give a fuck I drive zzw30 that gets chicks wet

all cars are slow

Power ranger

Who gives a shit what Veeky Forums thinks? Lmao. I swear to god I am buying a fucking FC RX-7, LS Swaping in and then put My little pony stickers on it and the confederate flag.

Fuck Veeky Forums, be your own man.

Nissan is too much for the enthusiast driver. Compared to bimmer all the time. Which hasn't changed a single fuck since 1270. Bavarian Motor Chocolates. Volkswagens look like shit. Mercedes are fine I guess if you like blowing money. So what are you left with? Lexus? Ahahaha. Infiniti put silver powder in their dashes once. Attention to detail ya see. And cant beat their reliability. CVTs need to be shot in the head but Toyota be like "muh lack of feel and response!". Rubber band cars. Ford is all looks no quality. Honda could compete but has such a ricey image. What's wrong with volvo? And of course any Italian car costs way too much

mercedes 190e 2.5 16v evo II. thats it i guess.

Get a merc or a bimmer and I'll approve of it, preferably the latter

>Fuck ____, be your own man
This.

When I bought my bike, I didn't ask Veeky Forums nor cared what you guys thought.
When I bought my PC components, I didn't ask /g/ nor cared what they thought.

Veeky Forums can be a real cess pool of opinions that try to shape what you enjoy. Enjoy what you want to enjoy, not what you think others will enjoy.

Semi related note, guess what colour/effect my miata hardtop, mirrors and lower chipguard/bottom stripe is going to have.

>Tfw Other celica's were also turned into Autism mobiles
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bracken-ridge/cars-vans-utes/1973-toyota-celica-coupe-ferino-308-gts-replica-/1154257318

Jesus fucking Christ, shiny/10.
Hey man, you do you, that's what's important.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck me if I hadn't just bought a car recently I'd buy this piece of shit just for the keks.

McLaren F1

>trying to get the approval of the automotive themed board of the asshole of the internet

Here's your problem.

Veeky Forums is not the place you should be seeking approval from.

Simply smashing, darling. Fashion fit for a lust demon like you.

nigger what

800HP Honda Odyssey.

Best advice for anything in life.

Do what makes you happy.

There is always something better out there, so forget about bench racing specs. At the end of the day, the car spends the overwhelming majority of its life on public roads, not race tracks.

>you will never have the source for this image

>implying Veeky Forums approves of anything
>implying Veeky Forums even knows anything about cars
welcome, newfriend

are those your feet

Why would you care what any of the meme-spouting aspies on this board thinks? If you like a car, buy it.

no one can disapprove my car

I did
But to my benefit

I was thinking of buying a 350z because I like Z cars. Was talked out of it by Veeky Forums for various reasons that turned me off to it. The fact that I can come to the same conclusions by just looking up the same info you guys told me about is better than being peer pressured out of buying it for fear of driving something that isnt cool, fast, or well accepted. In that case I did care what Veeky Forums thought, but I figure no matter what I end up buying, theres always going to be some bus rider thats going to shit on my decision, so I just take the facts/genuine advice and leave the rest.

This is legitimately the only choice for decent support from Veeky Forums

Like I give a shit

a f e w s i m p l e m o d s

$3k civic, with or without a few mods