Is your car comfy?

Is your car comfy?

Hi Chicken boy

savage and kek

Shy, isolated, sexually confused farm boy Duncan Mudge's mother has recently died, leaving him under the supervision of his stern, depressed father Edgar. Duncan seems somehow to have transferred his love for the deceased mother to his favorite chicken, which he takes everywhere, even to bed. He has developed the odd habit of putting the chicken's head in his mouth—to calm the animal, he says. Duncan also likes to dress in his late mother's clothing, much to the distress of his bewildered father. The small, insular band of conformist teens that comprise adolescent social life in Duncan's world initially ostracize him, then allow him in to their circle only reluctantly, and largely for their own amusement. Duncan is beset with a profound sense of grief while trying to reconcile himself to a world in which he is a sexual alien. His crush on a local boy, Perry Foley, ends terribly in a violent altercation where Perry forces himself on Duncan.

>mfw

Hey OP, are you alright?

Of course it's comfy, it's a 5er

Mustang 2016 v8, yuropoorean
Its damn comfy. Those seats are huge (probably to fit the average amerifat) but goddamn they feel like sofas. Same for the ride. No complaints for cruising.
Its definitely better than our fully equipped 2005 E320 mercedes. Didnt expect that. Just miss massage function.

2000 GMC Jimmy SLE

it's the comfiest

Yes.

No and i think one of my seats is out of a na miata and the other i dont know what it is but its not stock

>put in bilstein b6 dampers after oem ones were leaking
Made the ecobox even more uncomfy

Very.

Yup that's German suspension for you. I'm sure this is not even a comparison but my Golf only ever feels good on freshly paved roads... Even the steering gets a bit of a shake on certain roads at highway speeds.

>ugly fake wood
>cuck key
>automatic with "manual shift mode"
>no cigarette lighter

1/10

Damn son that's sexy. Makes my VW look like a Corolla. Too bad is auto tragic

Dont all cars feel good on a freshly paved road?

yes very

my 335i is not comfy at all but i'm about to fix that by adding this lewd to my stable

This shit is gold man

please be gentle with poor OP

ek civic

no,

SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE

post cibic

>Adjustable torso bolstering
>Adjustable leg bolstering
>Adjustable leg support slider
>4 way adjustable steering column
>Heated seats
>Perforated leather for dat 0% swampass in the summer