autoweek.com/article/car-life/bring-trailer-1985-peugeot-205-gti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mine

>tfw no f30 leopard, XX celica or gx81 cresta

seen

USA has XX Celicas as Supras

i'm not american

Falcons and Commodores from Aus.

You guys get Pontiacs, and Chevys based on the Z Body I think? Same basic car, but it's not a Holden.

this sexy beast

Sorry, americunts

Poor 'burgers

It's okay, you can keep those. They go fast in a straight line but they look kinda pedestrian compared to the sedans sold here are like.

Utes are a meme, and you guys only buy these shitty things because trucks are too expensive for Auspoors.

>he doesn't want a sedan that can carry stuff
>he prefers large trucks to compensate for his small dick
Run along, Amerifat.

>pedestrian
But that's the point user, and the newer ones are surprisingly good around the bends
>utes are a meme
clearly you've never driven a ute, they are truly our lord and savior's chosen vehicle.

>land of free*
>*please be sure to check disclaimer

>they look kinda pedestrian
that's sort of the point. you don't want to stand out too much

>utes are a meme
>A muscle car that can haul a dirtbike or kart is a meme

but i regularly see stanced shitboxes here

Bricklin SV1

Mind you, you won't see many of them anywhere

>Spend heaps of money on engine
>Should I get some decent wheels
>Nah chuck varsteons on it.

Wouldn't surprise me of the suspension was shitty pedders crap or something equally cheap and shitty going by those wheels.

El caminos and Rancheros are good enough though.

A guy I know here in Charleston has a X81 Cresta

delet

They are illegal here but a few people have illegally imported them so they aren't as rare as you think if you live in a big coastal city

rare but possible
autoweek.com/article/car-life/bring-trailer-1985-peugeot-205-gti

I don't know about never. I've seen a few Tuscan Speed Sixes in the country, the guy from Linkin Park had one too. Only a matter of time before the Sagaris makes its way

>better than OEM
>cheap shitty crap
Pedders make fuckin everything for falcons why would you waste time trying to find parts from some obscure """quality""" brand?

I'm European and I don't even see these. This must be some North Africa tier shit.

Rare as shit, since it's made by Iran Khodro and primarily sold there

And i ahve one :^)

>obscure """quality""" brand?

God you sound like an idiot

It is stupid fuckers like you that make people hate Americans.

My dick wasn't ready for this.

The mighty Opel Ascona

or the comfy Opel Rekord

Or the absolute epitomy of ultra luxury - the coveted Opel Senator

Merci?

Wait. who are you? what do you drive?

>tfw no convertible ascona
why even live?

and he got the maintenance bill and killed himself

I've seen one in Illinois.

It was a Chevy Cavalier in the US. Completely miserable car.

bullshit
I saw one at the Lingenfelter cars and coffee before concours de elegance at St. John's.
it was white tho

Just a dude with a Skyline

I saw a white one at a small car show the previous weekend. I didn't know what the hell it was but now I know.

Seen in California

Actually considered buying one in Oregon about a year ago on craigslist, no idea if it's still for sale

This little devil, Citroën AX GTi, 1.4L, 100 HP.

Glorious C4 VTS Master Race.

>SUV and crossovers country
>does not have the 3008

See them in Washington at car shows, people bring them down from Canada. Pic related, OC from a car show, there was a group of like 3-4 R34 and a Stagea.

Dude up in Seattle has this, takes it to shows pretty regularly. Apparently one of the guys that runs DirtFish has one as well, and tons of other rally monsters. Talked to the owner of this one, said he takes it to the track.

r31

You can keep that

This glorious piece of shit.
Some friends of mine in elementary school saved up their lunch money and bought one. They drove it into the ground.
They also maintained it fairly well. They were 15-16 at the time.

never? Please, I know where one is RIGHT NOW less than 10 miles from me, there are AT LEAST 4 in Austin alone. You don't see them often but I see an R34, other than the one I mentioned first, at least once a month. I know of one in Houston and a couple in Dallas.

I want one of these!

I've seen one driving around town here. Sorry.

Nope. Once it turns 25 I'm importing one!

Found him
Pic related

this thread reminds me of why Murica is so great

Best Golf

>GM North America was a very different place than GM Europe, and it looked like there was very little interest in bridging the gap, unlike today. But after GM bought a 50% stake in the Trollhattan trolls, the General was now burdened with the problem of attracting more than devotees to an aging lineup at dealerships. The solution was to sell the Calibra to Americans through Saab dealerships, but badged as a Saab.

already seen two here.
This garbage stance one with the 1.8L carb'd four, and an RB25DET swapped one at JCCS Long Beach

I saw one at a car museum in Washington

Kek

Not that it's any good, basically cheaper VW Golf 4 liftback/wagon, 1.9 TDI engines were pretty good.

there's one running 24 hrs of lemons here in california

any half decent car will eventually come to america but the normal and forgettable wont.

>Curb weight 640–850 kg (1,411–1,874 lb)
That will definitively be imported by some madman

Although it's a concept it would never make its way to the USA. Any 2 stroke enduro would be great honestly but they'll never come here

Feels pretty bad.

Im kinda salty about this one

this suv looks surprised, I cant unsee the surprised look

what are some good used car brands u can find europe?
how is opel and seat ?