All the cars you want will be rusted or riced out completely before you can afford them

>all the cars you want will be rusted or riced out completely before you can afford them
it hurts to live in poorfag country with low wages

>Only ever seen 2 NA Miatas in person
>1 of them was a riced out piece of shit
It never stops hurting

There's a white one that's been sitting and rusting on someone's driveway for years just down the road from me.

>tfw you'll never ever know what it's like to drive a car you actually want to drive
>tfw you'll always chose based on fuel economy and part prices
It's pretty fucking depressing

iktf
>all the sporty nip coupes are falling apart, riced to fuck or beaten to death by retarded teenagers

>mfw it's going to be impossible to find a unmolested GT86 in 15 years

>By the time you save up enough to buy your dream car its value will have doubled and you still wont be able to afford it

and ridiculous taxes.

>people across the border earn 400% more on average or even more
>fuel and cars cost the same on both sides

Why not knock on the owner's door and ask for a price?

>all the cars you want are impossible to obtain and even more impossible to maintain where you live
Just end it all.

>find an sc300 with 80k miles in good condition
>he wants 9k firm

I honestly feel bad for the few actual car enthusiast teenagers these days. Bye the time they have disposable income all the great cars will be rusted or riced out, and those that aren't will be very expensive. I guess cars are a dying hobby.

>missed the boat on G8 GXP
>missed the boat on CTS-V wagon
>right on track to pick up an SS

Those cars are just like PT Cruisers.
They're hyped and loved in their time. But 10 years later they're total trash garbage worth nothing that no one would ever want.
Why waste your money on a car whos value will plummet that you can't even tell stories about for a life time? No one will give a shit about your SS in 10 years, it'll just be another sporty sedan that no one wants now.

>no one would ever want
>value will plummet
>market value high and climbing

uh, ok?

>Will have to move across the country if I ever want to drive on a mountain

>buying cars based on their resale value and not for what they are

Fuck, I fall under the teenaged car enthusiast crowd (19 years old).

What are the chances of getting a decent condition Trailblazer SS for less than 10k in 5 years?

Keeping my WRX born stock to resell for 80% of the value in 6 years if you're interested

Was a reply to this

G8's aren't worth a trip to Mcdonalds.
CTS-V's are 15% of their MSRP
Chebby SS's will be worth maybe $5k in 10 years.
Junk.

A ten year chevy pickup is worth 10k, you're delusional

Trucks don't lose value like cars do.
A 10 year old Kia can be had for $100.

>no market for old high HP cars

welp close a large portion of the used car market place because this guy has it all figured out

meanwhile i'm still saving for a mk1 gallardo

Man, I was just thinking about these the other day. What do you love about them? What do you hate about them?

My 2002 duramax i bought in 2009 isnt worth less now than when i bought it

Feels good

Feels really bad man