Is BMW the Apple of cars?

Is BMW the Apple of cars?

>reputation for being a luxurious brand/status symbol
>you can get a better performing car for cheaper
>most BMW owners are not driving enthusiasts
>non-standard sizes require specialized tools
>excused by enthusiasts as "muh German engineering" when in reality, it's to make more money
>formerly known for great cars, but now they're just cashing in on their reputation with little innovation
>yet still undeniably pretty sleek cars

Nah Tesla

this

BMW is for clueless faggots. Their M series has gone to shit lately. Their engines are even more unreliable than they used to be.

Sounds more like you're describing Mercades Benz

>Undeniably sleek
There isnt a single BMW in existence that isnt designed to be generic and forgettable

Mercedes or Tesla would get my vote.

their engines used to be fucking bulletproof you uninformed wanka

Are you for fucking real? BMW had ONE good engine in its history. Rest of them are unreliable pieces of shit.

Y'all wrong.

Audi is the Apple of cars, and Tesla is on its way to dethrone the German brand.

It doesn't matter how many religiously devoted fanboys and customers (who call fake news the terrible reliability of their cars) they have, the number is still inferior to the VAG group fanbase.

>reputation for being a luxurious brand/status symbol
ok
>you can get a better performing car for cheaper
can be said about lots of cars like every Mazda built
most drivers are not driving enthusiasts, GM specifically targets them in their "real people ads"
>non-standard sizes require specialized tools
you mean metric?
>excused by enthusiasts as "muh German engineering" when in reality, it's to make more money
the Germans do make great cars, try driving one
>formerly known for great cars, but now they're just cashing in on their reputation with little innovation
who isn't, well Fiat/Chrysler. Oh wait ....
>yet still undeniably pretty sleek cars
a little understatement and not making a car look like a basketball sneaker goes a long way (looking at you Ford Focus)

Lexus.

The best customer service on the planet.
The highest customer satifaction rate.
Known for only producing quality.

This is true in Usa.

I have a Lexus in Italy and the customer service of my local shop is slow as fuck and they work in the same workshop with Toyota cars and customers (though in separated areas), because Lexus here is a niche brand.

They weren't able to fix a window rattling on my brand new car, I gave up after my third visit...

However I heard about other customer who are satisfaced with their local shop.

Tesla

M30, M20, M10, and derivatives are all known to last well beyond 500,000 miles.

>Italy

Perhaps if the whole country didn't consider 20hr work weeks as too much....

e30 e36 e42 e92
>forgettable

Ok

When I was 18 I hated apple and BMW and what it stood for.

Then I earnt some money and tried many brands. Now here I am with the latest iPhone, MacBook and m4. On the flip side I also have a subie and a windows (((gaming))) PC.

Truth is, apple and BMW really do make better products, it's just hurts to admit it.

Fpbp

Bmw is ok car, especialy used ones in europe, they are fast cats for little money. You can buy e36 325 for 2k-3k € and buy lsd dif and you have nice weekend car. And m50b25 engine is great it can handle lot of abuse. Put turbo on it and you have great drift car.

>not mentioning the e39
Pleb

>2nd economy in Europe

Stay deluded

>literally falling appart, dragging the whole union down with its crippled banks
kek, Alberto you'll have to ask Don Corleone for a job again

No, it's Tesla. BMW has just jumped the shark. Tesla is surrounded by a cult just like apple

>this nigger doesn't know about the M10, M20, M30 and M50 (non-vanos)
kek how can you be so clueless and feel entitled to an opinion? BMW has been awful shit since the early aughts, but to deny the fact that they had some truly great and sturdy engines before that is to be monumentally ignorant. BMW is living on its past reputation, which it did indeed earn.

This is true of practically any brand. Except maybe Lotus or something like that

found the eurocuck driving a used base model

>most bmw drivers are non car enthusiasts
Irrelevant because BMW is the most tracked car brand on earth.
BMW still builds some of the best daily useable sports cars. See the new M5, M6 gran coupe, M2, even the M3 is the best price/performance when compared to the competition (Benz/Audi/Alfa)