People who hold up the green light because their distracted by what's on their phone

>people who hold up the green light because their distracted by what's on their phone

>being too pussy to give them a honk.
Chad woulda honked

>honk before the light even turns green

Oh, sorry, some of us have friends we're trying to chat with, I know that's a problem you've never had before

Except I did honk. Doesn't help much if youre 5 cars behind the faggot holding up traffic that's texting away.

then do it in the parking lot, nigg

Or I could just do it at the red light since I'm stopped already. Not like you were going anywhere so important it can't wait ten seconds

no, but when that 10 seconds is the difference between half of a line of cars making it through a left turn green, you end up delaying many of those people for >4 minutes in the most frustrating way possible by making them miss the light

Yeah, but holding up the green light? Get the fuck out of my way nigga

> you end up delaying many of those people for >4 minutes
Oh 4 minutes boohoo

>women drivers who hold up a green light because they're doing/checking their makeup in the drop-down visor vanity mirror
Women's rights was a tragic mistake.

fuck you, you deserve to crash into a semi and have your head severed

Let's be like Saudi Arabia and outlaw women drivers!

Okay. That won't happen but if saying that makes you feel better about being late and friendless, okay.

> two lanes at an intersection
> one lane is left only, other lane is left or right
> left lane is empty, person wants to go left, so they get in the right lane
> people wanting to go right have to wait for the dumbass to turn left

Kill yourself with a chainsaw.

I think you're taking something unrelated and trying to bring it into the argument here. I have people I text regularly, but I don't text while I'm in the car because driving requires my attention at that time. No matter how good of a driver you are (or think you are), your eyes aren't on the road when they're on your phone. On top of that, holding up half a dozen other people who are minding their own business because you had to do something as minor as sending your friend an emoji is really self centered. So go ahead and continue texting and driving, but be sure to show Veeky Forums your totaled shitbox in a few months when you wrap around a pole and blame it on someone else.

> I don't text while I'm in the car because driving requires my attention at that time.
We're talking about texting at red lights, not texting while driving. Learn 2 reading comprehension. Kinda hard to hit a pole when you're sitting stopped with the car in neutral and one foot on the brake

You're in the car and the car's on. You should be paying attention to your surroundings, not looking at snapchat.

Actually OP is talking about texting while hogging up traffic at a green light. How about YOU learn 2 reading comprehension.

>misinterpreting the conversation and moving the goal posts instead of admitting you were wrong
I was on point, kid. He's the one who tried changing the subject.
Maybe you two could share digits and then each of you would have someone else to talk to instead of being white knights on the internet

>I was on point, kid.
Except you weren't. You changed the subject from texting while the light is green to texting while the light is red.

Cuck

I think I can maybe understand why you hold up so many red lights, dude. You're not even very good at typing.

Nice projecting
>h-hes the one who tried changing the subject!
>>says the numale who tried to turn this discussion into "lol I cam get away with w/e I want because I'm a special snowflake with friends"

He's probably a phoneposter. He's probably posting from a red light right now
>post yfw we're the "friends" he's "texting" while holding up traffic

That's the same subject. OP's point is about people who waste his time because they don't notice the light changing from red to green. Maybe the reason you don't like texting is because you can't read.

That auto-correct'll get ya if you aren't paying attention. But attacking a typo instead of refuting the point is basically admitting you can't defend your argument.

>road has traffic lights every half-block
>the red I'm waiting for turns green
>the next maybe 40 feet away is still red
>advance slowly
>teenaged cunt in an suv behind me who isn't even turning starts leaning on her horn mouthing "what the fuck"
>my face

Alright, if you want to go back to the previous argument, consider a situation you'll probably understand:
More likely than not, you work at a fast food place. You're probably a "chef" at Wendy's. So imagine you're waiting to grill up some patties, but the cashier is too busy texting to see that there are customers in front of him. Wouldn't you feel a bit, say, agitated? Would you perhaps feel the need to reach for the nuggets you stashed in your pocket to remain calm? Take that feeling, and consider that everyone behind you is feeling that when you're browsing reddit on your phone at a green light in the middle of rush hour.

Nope, you changed the subject. The whole point was that faggots like you hold up the light when it's green because you're busy texting away to your gf who's unable to reply because she's getting her pussy pounded out by Chad.

Not texting while it's red.

>I can't support my argument so I'll just create a strawman and attack that instead
Now I understand why you don't have any friends

Dude you can not be this dense. This is like advanced ignorance.

>The whole point was that faggots like you hold up the light when it's green because you're busy texting.
Why do you think they're texting while the light is green? Because they were texting while the light was red. Then, the light changed from red to green, as they're known to do. You know good and well that that's what the subject is. Texting while driving, however, was not the subject, so I called the dude out for trying to change it.

I will admit that, if you ignore the fact that texting and driving is illegal in 48 states and the majority of the civilized world outside of the USA, texting at a light isn't inherently 'bad'. But you can't ignore the fact that when you hold up a light because you're on 9gag, YOU'RE the problem. It's simply not logical to say "it's okay to break the law because I have friends and everyone else doesn't". The law is there for a reason. Those that created that law know better than you do.

>if you ignore the fact that texting and driving is illegal
You couldn't stay on point if your life depended on it, could you

Intersections are where the majority of amd I'm willing to bet it's largely because people don't think they need to be paying attention.

unironically a good idea

kek

You're totally cornered in this argument. Every time you look at iFunny while you're driving, you're breaking the law. It doesn't matter if your vehicle is moving or not, you're engaged in the act of driving.
>you couldn't stay on point if your life depended on it, could you
is all you have to say because you have no argument left. You complain about me using the strawman fallacy, but can't rub three brain cells together to say anything against my argument? Pathetic.

So you admitted that you changed the subject?

>tbhfam1.jpg
Can i see the rest of your tbhfam image collection, Tyronia?

>You're totally cornered in this argument.
I'm not though, because
>Every time you look at iFunny while you're driving
you keep changing the subject

>>you couldn't stay on point if your life depended on it, could you
>is all you have to say because you have no argument left.
It's all I NEED to say because you keep trying to change the subject in literally every post you make.

The best part of this is they would be so preoccupied with checking their twitters that they'd probably just drive through the red without looking.

>my ego won't let me cope with being wrong so I'll just become le master ruseman to get (You)'s

But did you just admit that you changed the subject?

4 minutes can be the difference between being late to work or not when you've gotten a late start you fucking faggot.

>not gunning it at yellow lights
>not speeding to reach that green 3 lights away
>not using plazas and back roads
>tfw never have to stop
>tfw see cars behind me that chose to stop
>tfw getting to work early
>tfw getting to work on-time but speeding down backroads to make sure you make it on time because it's your second strike and you really need this job so you'll do anything including going to other stores to get more hours and pay off your debts because you're a filthy gambler who knows no restraint and is in love with the high of winning because you bet big to win big but lose big until you win big but you never come up positive but you don't care becaues you have the money but realize you need to work for it so you leave because you have work in the morning but it's already 4am so you call it a night and sleep for 3 hours then get ready for work and buy a coffee and bagel from 7-eleven because that's all you had time for and you repeat this miserable cycle until college starts up and you're forced to leave your job or settle for horrible hours to keep up with school and you have no idea what to do because you're so overwhelmed with school that you wish you just went with the LVN major instead of Allied Health because Nurses make more money than EMTs but you didn't even care about the money in the first place and now you're stuck in school with no money and sleep because you need to finish your hw for your bio class because bio is fucking hard and you're an idiot so you took chem the same semester and english and now you're swamped because you also took history while everyone is out having fun you're at home either too tired to sleep or out in the garage because you finished your hw but you have an hour before morning classes start so you spend half an hour on your car because thats all the time you have

>this much greentext
Are you a navy seal?

>honking when they don't take off on green
Amateur move. If you're next to someone and notice they are buried in their phone, honk while it's still red and start to roll forward in the crosswalk. Works even better if you're in a turn lane, they are going straight, and you get the green and they don't.
>they look around frantically
>slam on gas
>realize it's red and slam on brakes in middle of intersection
>you honk again for some shaming points

>tfw my horn doesn't work, so I just sit quietly behind them hoping they'll see me gesticulating wildly

Fuck yourself.

>when you honk right as they start going
>suddenly youre the asshole

>People who hold up the green light for more than one Mississippi second pushing the clutch in, engaging first gear, remove clutch while pushing in gas

Ambulance driver/EMT here.
What bothers me the most is that it's not even teenage girls who are absorbed in their phones to move on the roads and at reds anymore. The worst are men and women of the 30-50 age group. They DON'T FUCKING MOVE, and stare into the abyss of their phones
If you drive and text, you should have your license taken the fuck away. You don't deserve it.

why didn't you become a real doctor

You should technically be starting to roll as the other light turns yellow. If everybody did this we wouldn't have pointless traffic.

Get on the motherfucking cocksucking horn when people do that. Just sitting there watching people do retarded shit is just as bad. Dumb people are like dogs, You have to let them know when they're doing something wrong. Now I have to be behind you doing the honking and you're going to get all pissy at me.

I only use hands free to chat rarely. Every time I see someone on there phone I flip them off out my window until they notice.

Best moment yet.
I'm front row of a left turn lane. Person to my right is on there phone at red light. I drive manual, I just rev the motor a bit. The right person begins to go forward, lights still red. I bust out laughing. They stop , twist neck to look over to me, I double bust out in laughter just hysterically. I would've tripled busted into laughter if they had ran into traffic killing themselves. Not joking

>their distracted

>there are people who don't watch the other light to see it turn red so you can already be on the gas when your light turns green
>I'm going to get t-boned on of these days by someone trying to run a red light

are you ok user

Is it worth it? I had some close calls with that a few times. Honestly didn't see them coming for most I think.

Nothing's ever happen. I hardly see anyone running red lights in my town but myself

It's pretty damn easy to tell when somebody's going to run a red. Are you one of those people who stop 20 feet back from the stop line?

gotta stop 20 feet back bro, its all about that rolling start

Jokes aside, I don't think you'll trip the sensor that far back.

>We're talking about texting at red lights, not texting while driving. Learn 2 reading comprehension. Kinda hard to hit a pole when you're sitting stopped with the car in neutral and one foot on the brake
Your anus will be wrapped around a pole after I ram you and your cell phone ass care into one.