PlayStation Vita General 3007 - Lovable Pillowcase Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Utawarerumono Mask of Truth launches September 5 in the Americas and Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/utawarerumono-mask-truth-launches

>Yomawari Midnight Shadows details exploration actions
gematsu.com/2017/05/yomawari-midnight-shadows-details-explo

>Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory introduces Domination Battle system
gematsu.com/2017/05/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-dom

>Death Mark demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/death-mark-demo-n

>Touhou Kobuto V delayed to September
gematsu.com/2017/05/touhou-kobuto-v-burst-battle-com

>Fallen Legion launches July 25
gematsu.com/2017/05/fallen-legion-launches

>Accel World VS Sword Art Online launches July 7 in the Americas and Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-launches

>Utawarerumono Mask of Deception launch edition unboxing video
youtu.be/hG0i04qPEbo

>Romancing Saga 2 western release is progressing
twitter.com/SaGa25kawazu/status/864125205916012547

>DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours Goes Limited Run Next Month
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/16/dariusburst-chro

>Rewrite Harvest festa! trailer
youtu.be/Hk7vO3JeGW0

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/05/18/utawarerumono-mask-deceptions-characters-hidden-depths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill me

All in good time

Otsu curry OP.

Why doesn't the vita support flash

I'm rurring out of Utawarerumono OP pics

Number something for fucking digital releases.

Remember, there is nothing wrong with PC gaming and PC getting Vita games. They are superior, cheaper, with more content. If you're looking for a new console, boycott PS4 and consider a Switch now that Vita is nearing its end.

Adobe refused to do new mobile versions of flash for web browsers right after they did the one for PSP.

Fuck off

Why would it?

And why would you want it to?

Flash is deprecated at this point, anyway.

Nothing wrong with reiterating the Vitagen consensus, my friend.

Just look at the CG set and use those. Beware of spoilers obviously

You repeating it ad nauseum doesn't make it the consensus. There is no consensus.

Good but I don't know which ones are spoilers

It's clearly the consensus if it gets posted enough. That's how it works.

Battlecruiser Kuon is ready for action, sir!

>he didn't read the last thread
Vitagen all agree PS4 is cancer, PC gaming is god and Switch is where handheld owners should move to.

I don't agree

One samefagging Nintentard troll on an anonymous imageboard does not consensus make.

/vitagen/ don't ALL agree on anything.

Now bugger off. I'm done with you.

While I do not support your shilling of the Switch, I will suck 100 cocks before I buy a ps4 and support sony after what they did to the vita and the way ps4gen treated vitagen.

As for the Switch god I hate nintendo fans and I dislike the hardware but if there is no other alternative for a handheld I may have to swallow my dignity and [/spoiler] kill myself before buying one.

Those were fake vitagenners, cuckolds like mankoto.

True vitagenners will never touch PC or Nintendo and already have a PS4, if not saving money for one.

>play toukiden 2 on my fat vita
>barely nets me 3 hours flat before the vita shuts off out of battery drain
>this is while having airplane mode and mid brightness

Either mu battery is pulling its last legs or the game seriously drians the battery. Can anyone confirm me if this is normal battery play time with the game? Or shoud i be worried?

>half a terabyte of games
>16 gig memory card
>has to transfer then install
when can we load games from usb?

Anyone want to play something multiplayer?

By using henkaku with a ps tv. Will allow you usb storage

>exclusives from their most popular franchises and new ips, more support than nintendo
>3 years of promos and games, trying to make it work
>PS4 launches, try to use PS4 success to relaunch vita
>4 years of trying and nothing works
>instead of GR2 flopping as well as other games, move them to ps4 in hopes they don't cause the death of the studio like 2048 did
>get mad at them
Did you expect them to continue destroying their money? Kat's game is finally a success. Ungrateful shit, they tried for 4 years.

Sir, is over there.

>tfw contemplated deleting mankoto when he got a gay man PC
>pulled the trigger hearing he bought a switch

I don't have that game, and my Vita is a 2K, but isn't three hours pretty typical for a more intensive game on 1K?

Play windjammers or some other game on fightcade with me.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Operation Babel isn't bad. Beginning is easy though and I'm just autobattling my way through.

vanilla or both

Well is the first time i see less than 3 hours of gametime so it threw me off big time. Less i saw before this was like 3.3 hours or so. But this game hits red around 2 hours and 49 minutes. 6 mintunes later and its dead battery after that

Half-and-half.

I'm feeling good today
So let me try my luck on Arcana Heart

Keep an eye on it, but my guess is that it's probably within the normal range.

Buy the game on vita or PS4, PCuck.

You can subclass from the beginning of the game which lets you use all the skills from the 2nd class. It's pretty useful for not having to dedicate a party member slot to an Academic.

Other than that it's pretty much the same game

If I preorder Uta2 from Amazon, will I get the artbook?

Why are you pretending to be them in attempt to make them look bad and just rally the general up to console war again when its completely fucking pointless?

They were listing it when I preordered from them last month. Don't know whether or not they still are this close to release.

I can play asome AH3 after I eat

Stop responding to them.

Lobby is up if anyone else wants to join.

???

It offends me that he thinks im retarded enough to believe outsiders are coming in here to shit post and console war when its just a few extremists that find out people buy more than one fucking console are posting here.

They rather fucking nuke the general instead of dealing with it.

Sublte EOV localization begging which I understand. Although it's funny though since they do Miku and Yakuza etc

>i_have_an_opinion_on_twitter.jpg

>tfw started this game but I don't remember the story from the first one

You know you don't have to be here.

I found my old vita. Are there any games on this thing that are like the modern Shadowrun games or the Sims?

What they should focus on is 3DS, Switch, and PC games. Vita is dead and PS4 should die. Even we all see this clear as day.

Does it really matter what a troll's motivation is, though?

Even if they are outsiders, I like to believe that most of us are adult enough to know that they aren't necessarily representative of wherever it is they are coming from. It's best never judge any community by the trolls who associate with it.

Please don't post images from Switch games.

Deal with it, if want to fucking talk about vita games. I will. Being a fucking whiny bitch because somebody owns than one console is childish.

Grow up, its my money and if I want to piss it away on dumb bullshit and create a bigger backlog. That is my business.

Looks like Rean is pretty far into the game

Not sure if Conjurers could do this in Abyss, but you can tame a monster to fight alongside you now. They seem to die really quickly though

You sound like a massive faggot. That reddit and neogaf mentality of yours really don't sit here.

There's the rub, though: it's hard to talk about Vita games when people allow trolls to derail the entire thread.

Let's talk about Vita games, and just ignore the trolls.

You are literally the whiniest person in the thread right now my dude.

I will from now on, and im going to let him stool in the fact im not leaving and no matter how much boogieman shit goes on.

And I can't use the living room now
Sorry guys I will get my revenge tomorrow

Rean's VA seems like a pretty chill dude. I would love to buy him a beer.
I wonder what other DRPGs he has played.

Your WiFi that bad that you're limited to one room?

I need to get AH3 to play with you guys. I'll get my ass kicked, I'm sure, though.

Impregnate

Yes
It's horrible

Is Elt calling Fried a faggot since he doesn't do anything to the girls?

Stock router from your ISP?

>TFW people bought AH3 but aren't playing AH3

I asked him about DT2 but he didn't seem to know about it. He said he might try it after Babel.

I'm going to impregnate my wife Elt, yes.

kek, you got so mad you started speaking in broken english.

I almost bought it during the sale, but I decided to get the physical at my next opportunity.

Having no idea what Utawaremono was I checked put the first few episodes of the anime and it seems like something I could enjoy.
Do the games share the same story or are they different? I stopped watching because I wanted to just go ahead and play the game clean.
Please tell me they're the same because I really liked where the anime was going with the serfs taking up arms against the aristocracy in a fantasy feudal era.

>Do the games share the same story or are they different?
Well first off did you watch the first anime or the second game's anime?

> see Vitagen play AH3
> decided to buy
> since my account region is Jp, bought Jp copy
> after I got my game, found out netplay is region locked
;_;

The new game coming out is a sequel to the first one (the anime you watched). It takes place with a new cast of characters in a new location.

The anime adaptation you're watching is pretty decent but you can play the original VN if you want (it was released a long time ago and it's not that great)

I'm awful at it.

Also my left stick floats to the right sometimes and between that and lag I'd never get anywhere in that game.

Wait a minute I think I can came back now

The 2006 anime (and the OVAs) follows the original VN fairly closely.

The two games we are getting are sequels to the original. IIRC, the more recent anime is based on them.

>you can play the original VN if you want
Note that the only translation is a fan-translation patch for the PC version.

>Do the games share the same story or are they different?
It is the same story and basically the same pace. You do some cute shit and then some fighting, then you go back to cute shit and then repeat.

Also note that said translation is pretty meh.

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - PlayStation Vita"
Estimated arrival date: May 23, 2017

PC master race wins again.

Where did you order from?

I'm still waiting on amazon for a message along those lines.

The new Utawarerumono games wouldn't have been translated this decade if it weren't for them being console releases with the expanded console audience. Counting on fan translations for story-heavy long games like this is pretty unreliable.

Thankfully this will wind up on PC as well.

;-;

siliconera.com/2017/05/18/utawarerumono-mask-deceptions-characters-hidden-depths/
>gematsu never has "explanation" articles like this

me on the left

goodnight vitagen

Living the dream

>We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge.
wew

yes a limited print run that took 7 months to finally sell out is called a success

Now that I think about it, if EOV doesn't even get localized for 3DS, then there's pretty much no chances of DT2-2