twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy a 600$ driving game set and a 400$ xbox
boom done

But I have places to be

>not getting a virtual job with a virtual wife and a virtual miata

How will I pay for electricity?

1000$ bike
you saved 1000$

Miatas are pretty much a $5k car where I live, unless you want an automatic.

I didn't have any saved money to buy or put down and dealershiplet me lease a brand new jaguar f type lol

$400/month never been happier just do this faggit

Got a salvaged title explorer that was 5 years old/ 60k miles for $3,300. It was pretty much brand new. Its worth maybe 4k now.

$400 for a jaguar f-type? wtf how? and how much cash at signing?

they said no money down thats the only reason I could do it. Had to pay fees and first month was like $750 total

If anybody in the GTA wants a deal I had to pass on:

Mazdaspeed6 - 3500$

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/mazdaspeed6/1288644805?siteLocale=en_CA

There was also a Lexus SC400 for 3500$ and a British racing Miata for 5000$, but they both sold already

With your virtual currency

you have to have subhuman genes to even fit inside of one of those shitboxes

Wait a second
Its an auto though, right? I remember a sweet ass lease deal but it was only for auto ftypes
Cant trick me

I'm 5 10 faggot get at me

Also I'm gunna buy it tomorrow for 2.5k. talked the dude down

They're practically $8k in West Canuckistan, it's absurd

Reporting. Every fucking miata near here is 3.5k and up, absolute faggotry

I assume you have really good credit? Usually really good lease deals are almost entirely based on your credit score.

>xbox
>not glorious pc sims

that being said, vidya truly is the answer if you're poor. i tried to get into real karting once on rentals, i spent more money in two months of karting (not even everyday, just three times a week) than i did for g27+assetto corsa

Yurop here, the only MX-5s I can find for sub-5k are 1.6 liter models. A decent 1.8 is almost getting into Boxster territory.

Nvm turns out I had to take a 6.5% loan to get 2.5k for the miat

Fml

I bought a $1000 miata and spent $300 fixing it and getting on the road. Being poor isnt the excuse, being unwilling to work around it is.

10/10

>double the credit line on my student credit card

>minimum wage McAss job
>college
>every time I think I'm close to getting a new car, something comes up
>Midwest suburb, so it's all fifth-owner ashtray trashmobile mid-90s Saturns/Buicks/Pontiacs/Oldsmobiles anyway
>unless I want to overpay by AT LEAST $1500-$2000 for a """loaded""" 2010s econobox
>all the classics are rusted frames, non-driving project cars, or priced for five digits
>can't justify a truck/SUV purchase, and don't drive them well anyway
>can't see myself owning my first car anytime soon, let alone a car I even remotely enjoy
>I'm fucking 24
Please kill me.

I would buy a pair of testicles first. Then you wont need a Miata.

Same position desu gotta blow at least 9.5-10k in my area to get a car without winter/salt damage and under 150k miles

>salvage title

Sorry guy, it's only worth it if you can find a buyer in the first place.

As it stands, it's worth exactly $0 anywhere on Veeky Forums

Good if you want to mod it though
For tuning, the 1.6 is actually favoured over the 1.8

>can't see myself owning my first car anytime soon
just find the most fun cheap shitbox you can find
Even if it dies within 6 months at least you got to experience the pleasure of driving

Why's that? I guess it's a slightly lighter block, but can it take more boost than the 1.8 or something?

I can't even afford a car. Only was I can drive cars is through driving games.

more plentiful to find turbo bits for and to replace if you destroy it
also 1.6 is more rev happy

>started driving Jan 2015
>want a clean, low mileage cute miat to love
>realize as my first car it will probably get a few scraped and bruises as i git gud
>combination of new, young driver and the shitty area I live in makes the insurance even for a miat too high
>two years driving now I can afford the miat insurance but I'm going to wait until my current econobox has no life left in it. just gonna get all my craziness out in it and not give a fuck

Interesting stuff.
Although honestly ideally I'd swap the engine for a KL V6 anyway, so the starting engine wouldn't matter much.

Where's the best resource if I just want to read about tuning miatas without trolling miata fan club forums? Is there a miata YouTube channel that isn't done cringe car channel with rap in the background and obnoxious graphics?

6'2" 210lbs cum at me
OP, if you can try to buy from a densely populated city nearby, prices tend to be better in areas like that for cars like these
Paid 3200 for this guy sans hard top, '96 w/ torsen and 99k on the clock at time of purchase

Zoom zoom boom is scary

>paying $400 for an xbox

you can get a brand new xbox one s in the mid $200s

How do you guys get into these situations where you have so little money?

>in college and working
>all money earned goes to food, gas, books and rent
Very easily.

By not being born rich