So my wife just had twins and it's probably time to start seriously thinking about upgrading to a van

So my wife just had twins and it's probably time to start seriously thinking about upgrading to a van.
I'm thinking of getting a Toyota Sienna because my wife's name happens to be Sienna, and for absolutely no other reason.
Is this a good van to buy?

Yes.

No. The Chrysler Pacifica is currently the most advanced minivan out there right now. Even has a built in vacuum cleaner for God's sake. If that's too fancy there's the Dodge Caravan.

Can't really say Chrysler memes either because they invented the minivan and it's the one thing they don't want to mess up.

Do you have other kids? I think a mini van is over kill for two kids, maybe if you have dogs enshit also.

So does the Odyssey to be fair.

The Pacifica IS the ultimate minivan tho.

>they don't want to mess up
then they shouldn't have put a 9 speed in it

get the fucking toyota

But my wife isn't named Pacifica.

Why do you need a fucking van? Just get a CR-V or CX-5.

We also have a kid that was born two years ago, so that's three total.

>Sienna
>3.5 v6
>268 hp
Pulls hard from a dig. It's fun to scoot around the faggots in 4cyl "sporty" cars. They can't even see inside.

Those vehicles have 5 seats. So does a 3k Civic.

None of those vehicles have room for three child seats across in a single row.

Sliding doors are nice so is the room to carry all the bullshit that goes with kids. Strollers, diaper bags, etc.

If you an afford it, definitely consider the Hyundai Santa Fe XL. I rented one and it was fucking incredible. The one I got was fully loaded and fuck man it was perfection. Silent ride, 4 climate zones, panoramic moonroof, even with that sunroof open it didn't make much noise.

The XL seats 7 and again if you can afford it you will not be disappointed. Definitely does everything a minivan does and way better...

Honda Odyssey is better than Sienna. I'd say the Mazda MPV is also better than the Sienna. But in all reality, any of those 3, and you're good to go.

(Oh, and if there's a 4 cylinder option on the ones you look at, get that instead of a V6. Gas mileage will be better, and maintenance is much, much easier)

My family bought a fully loaded Toyota Sienna brand new, off the lot back in 2005. We've owned it for over 12 years and it's been absolutely amazing. Maintenance is extremely cheap and easy. In the past 80,000 miles we've put on it, we have only had to replace one of the parking sensors and the automatic trunk motor. This car has been our trip car and it has never failed us. I usually buy German, but if I am ever going to buy Japanese, it'll be a fucking Toyota or Lexus. It has more HP than my own car ffs. The only gripes I have with it are the weak af brakes and when traction control kicks in, the steering wheel locks up.

>buying FCA

not really. the Chrysler Town and Country is a complete shit vehicle. Chrysler is a complete shit brand. Just because something is the "newest" doesn't make it the best. The Pacifica will be complete shit in a couple years.

The Sienna in OPs pick is the way to go. Also comes with optional AWD.

Get an SUV. I feel sad for men who drive vans unironically. Even dadmobile Honda Pilot is better than this bread loaf

Then what's the point of this thread?

The newest 2018 model has 295 horsepower and an 8 speed automatic too.

Well, unfortunately for them, their invention is about to die soon. Nobody with big families buy minivans anymore. Huge SUVs are all the rage now, mostly bought by retarded women that should just stick to driving something small like a Corolla.

As for you, just get a 2011 Sienna. Limited trim has all the good shit.

I'd get a passenger version of a proper van like a Transit, Express, or NV over a faggy minivan.

He's got 3 kids not half a fucking Hutterite colony.

I think he means the Transit Connect Minivan. But still it looks too big.