What do you guys think of the new camry?

Im in the market for a midsized. Le baby is on the way and I need something bigger. Was looking at compacts since they are huge now but dont know. not coming from a car background so I have no idea whats out there.

It's faster than a wrx if you get the v6. It looks very Japanese tho

No more V6. I work at a Toyota Stealership and I think they are nothing but a Mazda 6 in Toyota clothing

the camry still gets a 300hp v6 faggot. it's the accord thats killing the v6.

At least not yet. I'm retarded

grounded to the
r
o
u
n
d

im looking at the 4 cylinder se or xse how much hp for those?

203 for the 4 just looked it up disregard

get the v6. if you can't afford that then get a used v6 camry or accord. 4 cylinder midsize sedans are for dumbasses

must be alot of dumb asses then consider 4 cylinder mid sized cars are the actual bread and butter. Anyways I do a SHIT-TON of city driving so the 4 might be the best bet...at 203 hp its not what I would consider lacking.

Yeah you should still be able to out-gun the Toyobaru easily. Go for it.

thanks brehs will test drive shortly . I wanna get recaro baby seats lmao

if you do a shit ton of driving then no new car is right for you.

people are stupid for not getting the v6. way more power for only a couple mpg difference.

This statement makes no sense
>you do alot of driving so a new car isn't right

That isn't a reason that is an opinion. I am looking for objective reasons not subjective . Want to try again? Why do you like v6 engines more? Do you live ina rural area with loads of open stretches? Also "a couple" on paper easily gets thrown to the dogs in the real world
>what is real world mpg

If you do a lot of driving the extra mileage over average is going to rape your resale value. Therefore no new car is right for you. Get something pre-depreciated.

Get a mazda 6 with a manual if you want a fwd babymobile sedan.

you can't really go wrong with a Camry or Accord.

The new Mazda 6 has gone up market in terms of interior. It's very nice - but you'll always have the risk of buyers remorse with Mazda.

Toyota is at the top for a reason.

I'm willing to bet the new turbo 260hp Accord is faster than the 306hp Camry on a track.

>looks like Accord
MODERN DESIGN

I said I do alot of city driving in regards to the mpgs. I need something new/ with a good resale/ reliability factor. Normally I would agree though.

then get a prius for 5k or a chevy volt for 13k.

both sound like shit ideas. a 5k prius is ready for death and a 13k volt is literally not worth it. I have 15k in cash to put down on the car itself..payments wont be an issue even on the xse 4 cylinder

Get a new or one year old Mazda 6.
Best fuel economy, best driving dynamics, nicest interior, best looking (imo), and the mid range and up models all come with some pretty cool tech toys.
And the newer ones all come with that unlimited mileage warranty.

how is a 13k volt not worth it? it's a great car. you'd use zero gas except for maintenance burn if you drive less than 35 miles a day. if you can charge at work you'd use no gas for 70 miles a day.

or

>buy 5k prius
>put 3k into it over 5 years
>haven't even used all your savings
these are the logical ways to spend as little as possible on a car.

simply put
because I can afford more and want to put my newborn in a safe car. I don't want a 3k civic a 5k hybrid I can put 3k into. Its hardly all of my savings

the volt is still a good option. any car made in the last 10-15 years is safe enough. you just came here for confirmation and not actual opinions so gtfo numale cuck.

Very possible, but it's not going to be because the Accord has the better powerplant. Honda has always been better at having "sportier" normalfag cars than Toyota, that's why the damn beaners and AzN tryhards love them so much.

What's with all the people with babies coming looking for baby hauler recommendations?

Fuck off virgins

>le baby

how did anybody miss this? begone redditor.

Some compacts can handle a rear-facing car seat of the kind you'll need from 1-year old to 2. That's the worst time. I have a Mazda3 and it's marginal.

The Civic, Elantra (I only recommend the Sport - smoother rear suspension), and Corolla (which is garbage) stand out as being large enough in the back. Maybe the Golf, as long as you get the Sportwagen. The normal Golf's hatch space is too short.

Midsizers... the Camry will be one of the best once the 2018s are out. So will the Accord, which I personally prefer. That's really all I can recommend. The Ford Fusion is really, really nice (feels like a sport luxury sedan) but it's not reliable.

If you have to buy right away, before the 2018s are out, it's either the Accord (good all-rounder) or the Mazda6 (sportier but louder).