Reminder that michelin can't compete with bridgestone's superior japanese engineering

reminder that michelin can't compete with bridgestone's superior japanese engineering

It's literally fucking rubber. Is THIS the hot new shitposting meme? You and I do not run Indy car tires. You or I look at reviews of consumer grade tires and buy based off of that. I don't think everyone running Michelin pilot memesports cares about Indy car results when they buy tires.

u realize indycar tires are firestone

>The most successful tire in F1 ever is Goodyear
Pilot memesports BTFO

Wow you drive an F1 car on the streets?

20 years since anyone not running Michelin won Le Mans

I went and left that race early.

Apparently that race was from the year 2000. so you're probably pretty old.

You have to be 18 to post here

Jokes on you, i turned 18 a year ago.

They added grooves to the track that just tore the michelins to shit.

So it is going 7km/h slower but nearly an identical time?
tells me the michelin tyres used in that test were a softer compound, giving more grip but also more rolling resistance.

meme harder.

I run potenzas on my STI
Feelsgoodman

not trusting the only tire you'll ever need

stewart please leave shill hoosiers somewhere else

Indycar was actually more fun to watch because my dad new andrettifags and we could go into the pits during a race as long as we didn't bother anyone working on pitlane.

Why the fuck are they going around the track backwards?!?

WE are Veeky Forums. We will do WHATEVER we can to get better lap times. We go to the tracks every single weekend and perfect our driving. You CLEARLY don't belong here.

Reminder that the only reason that race turned into such a shitfest is that the bridgestone teams had been nowhere the entire season because the "one set of tires for quali+whole race" rules were too much for them so they made tires out of stone instead of something with grip. They (ferrari) were massively butthurt and wouldn't let the other teams make any allowances for safety so they could go get an easy race win.

>WE are Veeky Forums. We will do WHATEVER we can to get a better price on our bus pass. We go to the bus stops every single day to get where we need to go. You CLEARLY don't belong here.
Ftfy