biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12493502&gfv=1
youtu.be/IuqROAZ9Nqg
foxnews.com/health/2017/02/02/newest-device-to-help-combat-obesity-epidemic.html
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12493869&gfv=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could've made $150 on xgti but got greedy and now I won't be making anything

kek

Can this make or break us?

>Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12493502&gfv=1

>$37 loss on drys

Should I get out tomorrow or just hold?

Only 39 shares so its not a big deal, just curious.

VNR above 0.50 tomorrow. Cap diz

trade at your own risk

First

>Still holding DRYS

>NAKD
>NAKD
>NAKD
NAKD looking strong. Might be another runner tomorrow since they're advertising today and tomorrow. Means they're getting more exposure as a company over the next two days which should help consumer sentiment. They're advertising to the demographic that's likely to spend money on their intimate apparel and has the time to.

However other user does bring up probable risks. If volume slows down NAKD runs the risk of plummeting hard and fast.

>bagholding DRYS

I have more respect for altcoiners than people who try to play with DRYS

I put a screenshot of HSN demographics because that's where they're advertising.

Told you. I told you.

Lmao are you guys seriously going to buy in over some fucking lingerie. Jesus.

Just goes to show how desperate the market is for some profit, if you want to increase your portfolio you should seriously diversify with gold/silver and hold for a good month or so you'll thank me later.

Wait for the dip, buy in and hold.

yeah yeah i get it. thats why i only got a few.

Just remember guys if you're every feeling down about your trading today this guy made $ 14k on the same meme stocks.
youtu.be/IuqROAZ9Nqg

Everyone told you about DRYS. You win on DRYS you're an absolute madman, if you lose on DRYS you're and absolute fucking retard, because look at the fucking company. It's a huge mass of debt run by a corrupt CEO in a dying industry.

Might as well bag-hold, maybe that corrupt CEO will steal or borrrow a billion dollars and buy his own stock back, or a renewed generation of meme investors will find it, or you get a portion of the proceeds when their ships are cut apart for scrap and sold so you don't lose everything.

My advice is to baghold until you make it, bro.

Got some spare SIVR and IAU sitting around in my portfolio.
In addition to some physical gold and silver.

Lmao it's literally what the company does thats their business. Look at Victoria secret it's done pretty well for itself.

I'm not saying it's the next Victoria Secret nor am I saying it's guaranteed to rise tomorrow. But given all the signs things are looking up for the company at least short term which is good for trading and profiting for us.

However yeah I could be totally wrong and volume slows down tomorrow and there's a massive sell off. But at the same time it's definitely got possibility for upside.

>baghold drys

dude Ive lost money on every single trade on this

everytime I think I find an angle, I get fucked over AGAIN

ETRM bounce tomorrow? This is just out on Fox News, reaching millions of people
foxnews.com/health/2017/02/02/newest-device-to-help-combat-obesity-epidemic.html

Only way to win with DRYS is to jump in after it begins its 100% explosion, ride it til open the following day , then sell at open.

I understand it was a crap chute. that's why i got a few, major loss wont hurt me. I was up $50 on tuesday and i should've sold.

i'm not sweating over this, i was fucking around with this.

Anybody else stuck in SPCL?

i made over 100% on it 2 days ago

Thoughts on IPCI?

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12493869&gfv=1

>that massive USD JPY instant breakdown

lol

gl jdst bros

Not familiar with it, I'm away from my computer but I'll look in the morning.

So this drug passed trials and just needs to go into production?

Does anyone have any info on NAKD and why they went up so fucking fast today? Do you think they'll run again tomorrow?
I lost a bunch of money today and need gains for tomorrow
Thinking if it opens up in the 3s then I'll buy and try to hold for the day

they are on HSN they are suppose to air again tomorrow too so there is definitely potential for it to run again, however this stock is notorious for falling off hard and fast

Sounds like another DRYS...

>XGTI PLANS OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK AND WARRANTS

Sorry to ask again but I really can't figure out what this means and why it caused a massive sell off. I wanna know what to expect tomorrow

what does japan have to do with gold?

So I have 20k right now but it's supposed to be for college next semester to pay for my tuition for two years.
Anyone think I should just dump it all on NAKD at opening and wait until 3pm and see whether my future is in ruins or not?

google dilution

They are planning on offering more of their stock to investors. Following supply and demand, It'll drive price down, so people are avoiding issues by selling it now.

Warrants, like options, allow a stockholder to buy a share in a company at a discount. But must be exercised before the expiry date.

Dilution I think. I expect it will bleed for a while. The volume will probably dry up soon.

If you're holding, I'd recommend selling even at a loss

don't do it, invest in AMD and come back in 5 years

thats a terrible plan, wait until the morning to see whats moving, picking a stock tonight to play for tomorrow never works

ETRM did the same thing recently. It didn't kill them that bad

I can daytrade. Should I just see the big movers and scalp tomorrow? Only thing about scalping is you don't know whether it's going to tank or come back up...

Nice to look for patterns, but remember not all equities are created equal. As they are not necessarily constant.

Uh. I don't get it

look for a stock with momentum and scalp. set a limit, if it dips to this point im out if it hits this point im out, ideally take profit and walk away

I'm very confused.

wrong thread, meant to shitpost on /pol/, carry on lads

It affects the overall strength of the dollar, the dxy

to learn what gold is doing for the day you watch the supports and resistences of the dxy, to watch the dxy you look at the supports and resistances of mostly USD/JPY, USD/GBP, USD/EUR

To git gud at trading gold you have to understand what moves the dollar first and note when a pullback in the dxy is coming, if you just follow XAUUSD you're looking at the wrong chart for as long as gold trades inversely to the USD

why do companies do this

what the fuck are they thinking

why do they think hurting shareholders is a good idea
literally the worst way to raise money what the FUCK

SCALP ALL IN ON HOT VOLATILE STOCKS LIKES DRYS, WHATEVER IS HOTTEST MOST BANGING THING JUST SCALP WITH IT ALL IN GO DALE

RNVA did the same thing, its fucking investors that gave them money in the ass

RNVA. Rip my portfolio

so do i buy dust or nug tomorrow

Capped for learnings. Thank you user

I'm going jdst in a small position, could swing either way on the coming NFP report that should be pretty good, causing the dxy and USD to swing higher and gold to fall. It's already causing gold to fall a bit and the actual report being not-shit from holiday season should accelerate that.

After the small collapse to 1200 or so I'll have to watch and see if the USD begins to falter again to decide if I go long immediately, imo the USD might be done and we go back into dxy 90 range where gold would be back to 1300s by summer again.

Or I'll be wrong, gold will flip everyone off and fly into the sunset leaving me holding a bag of jdst wanting to go long, as usual there's no 100% clear answer. Imo risk/reward is definitely in the gold bull's camp until the gains goblin starts talking about rate hikes again, thus bringing the USD/dxy up and gold down

Because they're not trying to help memelords from a Cantonese Orbital Fingerpuppet Crafting Cult. It's a long term play to spur volume and hopefully encourage a slow recovery

Yeah I did that today. I lost 1k then was $100 almost from breaking even and the stock tanked back again.
Might just revert back to my original strategy.
Go for a 2% gain a day and once I hit that 2% I quit trading for that day.
I feel like the greedier I get the more rash decisions I make, in turn making me lose more money

i did this the other day, fuck 2% you can make those losses up quick

I'm probably going to go all in on NAKD when it opens with all my money and force myself not to chick my phone again until at least noon
I could've bought at 2.15 and could've made nearly 10k today :(

Dude come on lets be honest, are every one of your trades like that? The poor guy was starting to develop a conservative strategy and youre just starting to put the bottle back in his hand.

dude thats a shitty idea, wait and see what is actually being traded in the morning, if investors think NAKD was over bought yesterday its going to drop hard

For example just this very simple chart would tell you to go long on gold after december since you know that gold trades inverse to DXY and is valid until DXY breaks above 100.44 and falling, learn these and you'll be a bit closer to having a better idea than flipping a coin on jdst and jnug every day at least

For example I'm hoping in this rally the dxy rallies and fails to breach yet again around the 100 area, giving you a lot of miners at discount prices. Now if it passes 100.44, give it a pause and see if it immediately snaps back or not as it may be a sign of a break higher. Very simple way for anyone to figure out basic strong trends in any commodity/stock. Gold will fall as the DXY rises giving you jdst/dst profits in the meanwhile

no of course not but if you want conservative putting everything in NAKD tomorrow at open definitely isnt the answer. fuck at least make a calculated move with the money

based user with fundamentals

Yeah. I was shilling NAKD earlier but unless you're already in wouldn't go balls deep at opening. Wait till 10AM and see how the stocks doing that's usually my rule of thumb.

So what makes the dollar move user?

If other currencies are dipping investors are going to want to cash out in dollars making it more valuable and in turn dip gold?

I get that but what makes currencies rise and fall?

Like stocks rise with good news, good earning, new products or mergers. And they fall with bad news, lower earnings etc...

What dictates how currencies move?

Raising interest rates, talk of raising interest rates, good job reports for a country, good stock performance in a country's index etc will raise value of the dollar they rely on and vica versa

With this being likely the end of holiday earnings seasons and the dow/s&p looking a bit hesitant now is the time to go gold since every further earnings/unemployment report will look bad compared to the holiday season ones. If yellen isn't going to hike rates in the last meeting, she's not going to be in a stronger position later on this summer, meaning gold should rise on both technical and fundamental levels.

Donald trump directly opposes a strong USD since it clashes with his make america an export nation again creed, so not only is it a bad position for yellen you've got trump actively supporting a weak USD and strong gold. Kinda a perfect storm imo just go long on the next pullback and watch the DXY for any sign of a breakout to be careful. Only threat to the weak dollar would be the EU breaking up or something similarly entertaining, causing a flood out of euros and into USD. In that case gold and USD might rise together though and the inverse trend would be broken since people will also flee to safe havens cash wise.

correct

This is good stuff user thank you

Thank you user

Another threat to the dollar would be the US producing its own domestic energy, remember the dollar is backed by the sale of Petroleum right? If we produce our own energy, we will essentially cause it to go down endangering the dollar with the overproduction of oil?

since you are an idiot do the opposite of what you have just said alot with this fundeymentals user

fucking CARA and AMZN shitting the bed now

They're not going to cut oil production soon.

It's not the 80s anymore, idk what side would win out in that case but I doubt it would be detrimental to the USD. Oil's not really my thing so can't comment on that, I purely focus on precious metals and natgas, only time I liked oil was when it was 30/barrel. Feels too high right now for me to touch but has few signs of trailing lower, three increasing storage reports in a row yet oil prices head higher, doesn't add up and when it doesn't make sense I don't touch it.

Also for natural gas if you missed the dgaz train on the last 3.4 ride down, watch natgas/usd, if it goes above 3.3 you're probably fine to dgaz and just sit. I think we have maybe one more cold weather pattern that if I'm lucky sends it to stupid levels that you just go against and sit on into warm weather. Natgas is so weak lately that 2.8 is almost for sure by mid march and dgaz would be in the 5s.

Would not go ugaz or long at these prices since you're on a timer to get out called spring unless you luck out and get a march snowstorm from hell. (in that case I'd still be really happy since shorting/ going dgaz at low prices in march would be a dream)

Don't do it man you're full tilt right now. Reassess until the morning dip

What's considered a day trade on Robinhood: trading off on the literal same day or within a 24 hour period?

IE, if I sell off some shares tomorrow at 9:30 AM that I purchased today at 3:00 PM (less than 24 hours), would the app consider that a day trade?

and this is seriously the best advice in the thread

When you're tilted you're better off selling everything and walking away, I've tanked my account from -10% to -40% before by being desperate to make it all back and doing completely retarded risky trades that all ended up to be falling knives to get skewered on. Afterwards I walked away for three months before trying again and autistically chose to just focus on mainly commodities, it's a lot better to be good at one thing than mediocre at picking twenty different stocks in industries you know nothing about. Pick an industry, learn as much as possible and you'll make all the gainz in the world, I think lithiums a great option right now that still has a long way to run unless something replaces it. If you just go from meme to meme on this thread that's fine as long as you know that you're basically playing roulette

have a great night /rhg/, may the memes be with you

New meme?

Check the description...KEK is here

Thoughts on TGD? PT .60 soon

Same trading day. You can buy at 3 and sell at 10 and you're good

Never again.

>VNR files chapter 11
I'm dying

AMD dumping tomorrow

JUST

First comes 11, then comes 7.
Next thing you know, your stocks in heaven.

Just put in some money on ebio. I did right. I hope.

F

it's gonna blow tomorrow. mark my words. Look at all that volume

hop on dat SPEX train. next stop, MOON

>people are still holding XGTI

does anyone have xaviers school link?

Alright boys it's a new month and a new percentage. I've been busy transferring jobs and playing this new overwatch event so most of my trades have been super sloppy and I've only ended up breaking even so far. Tonight I finally have my usual time to research so I'm gonna come at you guys with some serious picks for tomorrow. I'm looking for a big runner tomorrow, gonna drop huge shares into this pick. Lets finish the week strong boys.

I got in JDST at 17.94, holding till 18.60. It's moving up in AH.

I've lost so much on xgti after hours, fuck me

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth $SNAP the wise?

I thought not... it's not a story /rhg/ would tell you.

Thanks man

Gib bed tiem story