Who here high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZtvtWUoI80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im high just not in milage

>odometer doesn't even work anymore
160,000+ reporting

my car is around 300,000 km and going.

engine has never been opened, long live vw.

2013 Accord is at 170k miles.

Should I trade it or can it go up to 300k?

91 accord with 252,000 miles reporting

Does a Honda Odyssey with over 300k miles count?

not even high

not that high for a Toyota

Yay

What the fuck do you do to put on that many miles?

You're almost due for your first oil change

My 98 had 306k

My R31 Skyline has about 380000km on it.

'00 Accord.

Just hit 160k on my 4Runner, getting a new car next year though wanna see how many miles I can put on before that happens

Had 200K on my dad's 2008 F150. He insisted on selling it once it hit that mileage even though it still ran perfectly fine

91 miata with 330k on the odo

My '04 civic recently passed 350k. Its had no major issues its whole life, just basic maintenance. The only thing ive had to do in the 200k miles ive owned it was replace the starter and the clutch.

Just rolled over 250,000 miles in my 02 civic

Nice, my '90 Miata is a 281K, glad to know that I can still get plenty of life out of her.

quarter mil on my dime

Nigga what the fuck did you do to your headlamps? Absolutely disgusting.

What car is this? The dash looks pretty neat.

Your cars face looks like the "just fuck my shit up" guy.

You all like baby, watch this

All highway though

>tfw let sister use one of my cars, Get it back a year later with every light on the dash on and dented to shit

This is why women should not be allowed to drive

pig disguising

06 kia with 167K, 00 mustang at 212K

Runs better than my old miata with 150k tbqh, only thing that doesn't work is tach so i just use the 2500rpm shift light as reference

95 Town Car with 342,000 on the clock.

Will this make a 1,200 mile trip? No one has faith but me that it will.

I'm at 270,000 in my Mk4 Golf. While the engine is still going strong, other shit keeps breaking on an almost weekly basis. To be fair, I put about 1000km a week on it. The new steering rack I installed last year sprung a leak on one of the hard lines right where the flare nut joins it to the rack. Took it off and there's the tiniest little chip right on the end of the flare. Hydraulics shops can't reflare it because of the way VW designed it, and the stealership wants me to buy a new rack for like $700. So I'm going to gently file it smooth and hope for the best. It's always fucking something.

Change the oil before you go and carry spare fluids with you just in case. But if it hasn't broken down recently you'll probably be fine. Fortunately my cars have always waited until just after I've returned from a long trip to shit the bed.

That's what I figured. As far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with the engine. Once in awhile it hesitates to start up, but it never stalls or anything. It shakes violently on the freeway though.

I'd check the ball joints and wheel bearings

hella long commute maybe.

225,000 mi on this '12 fiesta. average out 4700 miles a month because having the only working reliable car on the injun rez can be a pain.

01 boxster at 112k. Well maintained, thankfully.

Had a 91 celica with 250k miles. Stopped turning as soon as i got it and drove it like that for 2 years lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZtvtWUoI80

My 99 Audi A4 has like 340.000 km. I never have replaced anything in like 150.000km. I torture that car and it still keeps chugging on lol.

Is that a 300?

beer runs, huh?

less than 200k isn't high miles

255K 1999 Toyota Tacoma

>1994 Lexus SC400
>271k
>Owned since 2007

My car has a bunch of issues but the engine and transmission are excellent. I never imagined it would still be running today.

212k miles on my 2003 Jeep GC
engine clicks but it runs perfectly

Fellow injun?

Citroën Bx1.4 from 1991
Currently at 311k km ish

222,200 KMs

Second owner

My brothers blown up nissan nx in the backyard has over 400k on the clock, just waiting on a new motor.

296,000 miles, also first day with power in garage lots left to go though

car pics pls

02 v6 tundra with 364k miles original engine second tranny

> tfw just under 100,000km
feels bad to be a mileslet

>220,000km 1st gen mazda 3

Feels bad honestly, i love the car but you can see rust forming. The backleft rocker panel is rusting and is worse off than the right. Feels okay otherwise, interior is mint. Transmission is a bit notchy even with new gearoil i put in last winter, better than it was before though. If only these cars were not basically guaranteed to rust they would be one of my favourite cars.

Seconded. Also look at tires, control arm bushings, and driveshaft u-joints (assuming it's RWD/AWD). The last thing you need is a wheel falling the fuck off in the middle of nowhere or worse on a busy freeway where you can kill somebody. As for the driveshaft if any of the joints fail you'll either pole-vault your car or get half a driveshaft through the floor.

>301,515km
>new gauge cluster reads 281,785km
I past the point of pretending it's low mileage, I wanna wear that shit with pride.

Funny thing I actually paid $500 for mine too. I bought it off of my neighbor a couple of doors down from me. Mine's just an Executive series though. At least I don't have to worry about the electrical gremlins that the Signitures and Cartiers are prone to.

5.8, 5.0, or inline 6?

auto or manuel?

>tfw ODOMETER DISCREPANCY - BEYOND MECHANICAL LIMIT

213k in my 98 mustang 4.6

How Long do BMW's last?

e46 318d with 205k km on it

91 South African vw fox, like a golf mk1 sedan. Minimal rust, second owner

my grandma has one

capital engine damage at 65k km
>never buy a car from old people

>tfw bought it from a grandmother living in my street for next to nothing R9000 (< 700$)

u got a older one... seems they didnt fuck that up

This is usually the death of all early 2000s mazda 3 and 6.

I'm currently looking at a car that has 523000 K's on the Odo. There'a a 90% chance I'm gonna get shafted.

My camaro has 478,000 and hasnt been to a shop since the previous owner. Swapping engines now for a 374,000 mile L29

My 85 pontiac just rolled over about 2k miles ago. Not sure if that's the first or second time...

I bet you have red painted brake calipers too even though your car is so trashy it doesn't warrant them.. Do you also vape? Do you also ride peoples' asses within 3-4 feet if they arent doing 25 over? I sincerely hope that your car gets totalled

02 WRX on original engine and trans with 242,000 and counting

>tfw milelet