Bitcoin 2.0

Why haven't you cucks bought Pepecash yet? Are you trying to stay poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxexchange.com/
tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember bringing up pepecash about a month ago on here. Not surprised to see it catch on so quickly.

Pepecash is going to be huge. There are many innovations going on, you can trade unique cards on the blockchain, and there is a trading card game and other things like contests and bets can be held on the platform.

Anyone with vision can see that Pepecash is the future.

The first card created is already trading at 55 xcp which right now translates into around $110. Pretty amazing considering this only started 4 months ago.

holy shit a whole half of bitcoin volume!!!!!! this will moon snyday now!

Prices between Tux and the dex have been equalizing for the past two days, the spread has been huge. Bid support on both is higher than ever, and is respectable for a crypto of this market cap.

Holy crap you're sarcasm is totally on point, the coin is clearly not going anywhere. Let's ignore the consistent growth and the price rises!

eh honestly I think I like pepecash, but I'm too lazy to make an account and too paranoid to send BTC to these small sketch exchanges.

148N1qjajX3aoLDCi8m4mqyiQ7ZT63JaCB

Send a broken cuck something special

holy shit might as well quit your day job!! this thing is in the bag youre going to be rich, im so jealous!!!! youre inspirational i love pepecash now

Train is leaving the station as we speak, user. I can see why you need a day job. Enjoy being poor.

plz
1z6rojQNnNogk19E8dAZDa4x5UgRFdYE7

no no no, my capital is still tied up in bullshit untill february the 16th, i don't want it to leave just yet

I can understand madfags speeding out and fudding Trumpcoin because they bought cheap but then panic sold everything during the Chicken Coup. But why FUD this? Now?

Apart from being an impotent passive aggressive worm of course.

How/where do I buy?

And Pepecash proceeds to pump right after you say this LMAO

148 sats, crazy

This is how I felt when I bought my 0.2btc worth of trump coin I sold just before inauguration for 15btc.

You can buy for btc on tuxexchange.com/

It is not even on Polo. Shit

Don't worry user, you can buy from Tux. I hope you aren't too late though, shit's spiking hard.

This thread reminds me of the BTC-e trollbox

Pepecash - Be Alpha

there was a point sometime ago when everyone just mined bitcoin but when that turned out to be too time consuming and lack of return they spread out to an infinite number of alternate fake coins in hopes that everyone joins in, mines a majority of the coins and distributes them so that a few lucky people snatch them all up and exploit their tiny minuscule hopes of being a faster exploiter of everyone's time.

It's too bad I didn't know about bitcoin back in 2009 when I still had a decent PC and had a fixed price for electricity.
Maybe bitcoin would have survived the test of time if there was also a fixed mining return for each individual as opposed to a group of assholes suddenly raising the price with their chinese rigs.

Buy ethereum

I'm trying but theres always road blocks

Dtop'em on me!
1GhkhDyov5TtwD94Zvc9DEZ3Qnnzn4zwoD

how can you actually buy a card? what makes each one unique and how are they guaranteed not to be duped?

whats the difference between the one going for 55xcp and the one going for 250xcp?

cme is starting to price bitcoin, bitcoin is a legit currency now.

>whats the difference
195xcp

thanks for the help faggot

Don't thank me thank my PhD in addition and subtraction.

my point is it's the same card. if theyre the same card why is one selling for nearly 5x the amount as the other?

I get your point.

It should have been made obvious that one card is selling for one price and the other is selling for a different price.

The more expensive one is irrelevant until its the last one standing.

Pepecash is the most promising crypto since bitcoin.

Rare pepes on the blockchain is a genius idea.

Because it is not even available on legitimate exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken.

poorfag wanting to be richfag here how do buy pepedolla?

Bitcoin is garbage. That ship crashed and burned.

How do I get into this PepeCash?

You can buy for btc here:tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

or you can buy Counterparty on Poloniex then move it to a counterparty wallet (wallet.counterwallet.io), you can exchange it for pepecash in the wallet.