Hey guys, your favorite faggot on Veeky Forums is back again...

hey guys, your favorite faggot on Veeky Forums is back again. Anyone know if they can identify the model of this for capri. any estimate is appreciated

I would check myself but I can't get to it at the moment, want to see if it's at least worth something if i wanna sell the fucking thing

standby for dump

Where in the world are you where the winters snow still hasn't melted? Or are those photos old?

old photos

>at least worth something
It is worth something.
>i wanna sell the fucking thing
Anything will sell so long as the price is fair.

im retarded

yeah im just wondering where to start more or less, or if I should keep it etc

What state is the car located in and what year is the car?

last one i got

Well, from what I can see its the european MK1 Ford Capri, pre-facelift. It was sold in North America as the Mercury Capri

The non-facelifted grill and non-hatchback body puts it between 1970 and 1975, unless I am mistaken

Not in the states, I'm in Canada

One thing to note is according to my grandfather who has a shit tonne of experience with cars and shit, he's building his own plane right now, he says it use to be used for Ice racing and that it is twin turbo charged and alcohol cooled.

Is this gonna make a difference if I sell it?

Eh, not really. Its probably a homebrew engine that at this point is just a non-running lump of steel with internals of unknown condition, and no surviving rubber parts, seals or gaskets

You would most likely make the most money by bringing it back, removing all the parts, cleaning them up and then selling them - but thats a time-consuming task

If you wanna sell it whole then its not worth all that much. Its a non-running pseudo-wreck, and the Capri has never been the greatest collectors car. I don't wanna be rude, but anyone who offers you $400 & that they get it out themselves is someone you oughta shake hands with

>alcohol cooled
So, like every other liquid-cooled engine?

hmmmmm alright, thanks for the advice bro

hey man don't look at me, the way he said it sounded like it meant something

>between 1970 and 1975
If you can get it to California, then it is worth a few hundred to a cleetoid who needs a shell with a VIN.

yeah not gonna happen

Seeing those photos with the soft ground, I'd expect every inch of the car that you can't see in the photo is fatally rusted out.

$1500 cad tops.