Whats your excuse for not putting a turbo on your DD and getting an easy 1000hp ?

Whats your excuse for not putting a turbo on your DD and getting an easy 1000hp ?
youtube.com/watch?v=J6I56aE5cxM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dElFiQcLsp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1000 hp out of a stock g13ba?

sorry llinked wrong video
youtube.com/watch?v=dElFiQcLsp8

>4afe e100 Corolla
>would love to chuck a subi turbo and a dirty front mount on it
>only thing putting me off is the ugly facelift nzdm bugeye bumper
I'd rather save money and buy an itr for a daily

On a second gen xb though?

It's already got 2 of them from the factory. You even ecoboost bro

>V6 2014 Mustang
SC or TC and how much final whp without rebuilding the engine but not reducing engine life significantly ?

My diesel has already one

Could I turbo my Rondo?

you can turbo anything, with just a few complicated mods to make it work

my car came with a turbo and it's slow

>Not enjoying a stock stock car
>Not keeping the car is it was meant to be from the factory

I suppose you want me to add features like automatic windows to crank windows or a moving spoiler to a spoiler-less car.

>1000hp on a stock car
>rip tranny
>rip rear end and driveline or transaxles
>rip frame
>rip your wallet
t. A retard trying to get 1000hp

>tfw know shop owner who put 900 hp on a mustang
OwO need to get him to SC mine. My pitiful v6.

my sanity

I'd get like 400 something hp probably. Mah truck has a sad 305 but i'm planning on waking it up. May get a turbo for 305s in the future, no one wants them so they're cheap as fuck if mine blows up.

>a turbo
Already got one

>easy 1000hp
Literally impossible

That thing isn't even that fast. I mean considering the power: weight ratio. All the turbo lag and then it spools up and you're just bouncing off the rev limiter and spinning wheels. Rinse and repeat for every gear.

Easy, not cheap
>clutch dies within a month

>acquire speed parts
>boost 305 to hell and back
>drive it until it pops
>acquire 350
>build 350 with previously acquired speed parts
>???
>profit

>V6 2014 Mustang
Is yours black too?

I know procharger makes a kit for 6k with a tuner for 6k. Not sure about engine life though. I've been checking out some stuff by supersixperformance. I'm don't know if I wanna turbo or turn it into a 400+ hp NA stroker.

> for 6k for 6k
Whoops

>6k to supercharge a V6 Mustang

should've gotten a V8

I'll get one of those too one day.

Ordered one. Putting it on my Miata this weekend.

got one on mine makes barely 170hp

I hope you mustang owners realize that it would be better to sell your V6 and buy a near equivalent year V8 than to pay that much to go forced induction. Granted the noises won't be as cool, but your power potential will have increased dramatically and you won't be the laughing stock of the car community.

I'm well aware. I just want a turboed v6 mustang. That and this is my first one and I've grown attached to it. I've seen someone shove a 427W in one. If money grew on trees, I'd love to cram a Triton V10 in it.

TÜV.
In this fucking nazihole called germany you have to record every fucking change to the TÜV, which then set an entry into the registration card.

Gettin a diy turbo conversion will need a individual approval, which would probably cost more than the conversion.

Using used parts, conversion would cost probably 1000-1500 Euroschekels, individual conversion costs around 2000 Euroshekels.