I can't

Literally anything else

>specifically selects the picture of this car with a hoonigan sticker

Bait thread

Facelift e30

The I8s' chassis is sexy as hell.
Prove me wrong.

easily a bait thread, the e30 and e46 built around both look better

I can't. My only regret: It's not Dakar Yellow or Estoril Blue.

e30 is a box and e46 is a blob.
e36 is the perfect midpoint and actually has nice body lines

8th gen Galant

Finally among true BMW enthusiasts who know what they're talking about.

E36 and E34 are the 2 best looking BMWs ever made.

Anything not BMW
>because lolcooling systems and "fuck my life" headgaskets aren't just a meme.

that 17726975 Taurus.

mothaFUC didn't link it.

if you pop a headgasket on a bmw you already cooked the motor well enough to warp the head

cooling systems arent that bad just do it every 100,000 miles.

>implying i6 headgaskets are harder than V6 or H4

What a way to ruin an excellent car. Fuck stance culture.

hard to argue with that.

Facelift w204 I can nut from every angle

E39 facelift
E82

jesus it's ugly as fuck

What's up with the red circle? Can't notice anything

E32

Honestly as an E36 owner I have to say BMW screwed the front end styling pretty hard. Guess that is what happens when you have a chink style it.

It has the same body lines and hood line as the E32/34 but then they tried to do an aero front and absolutely cocked it up (I guess we can cut them some slack because it was their first try). I am convinced the E36 should have had a similar styled front to the E32/34 The nose panel around the kidneys is hideous and has never been repeated on another BMW. The forward sloping front was an absolute mistake instead of doing the traditional BMW shark nose undercut.

If you look at the E38 and E39 you notice they address this fuglyness with much more appealing styling (possibly two of the most elegant looking BWMs ever made), many of the cues being brought to the E46. The kidneys are mounted to the hood with a smoothly blended panel removing the jaring seam on E36s and removing the awkward blending done below the bottom inside corners of the headlights. The headlights themselves are much better integrated into the lines of the body. A very slight undercut is brought back once again restoring the shark nose.

hnnnngg