ITT: Your favorite European car from the 90's

ITT: Your favorite European car from the 90's.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/d/91-bmw-e34-m5-first-firm-offer/6245564442.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Lader
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugh I regret selling my E34.
Something about the orange dash lights and the red maplights, black interior, whisper quiet, perfect for midnight freeway cruisin'

Easy.

washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/d/91-bmw-e34-m5-first-firm-offer/6245564442.html

Here's your chance to redeem yourself.

What shifter and steering wheel is that?

That pic was off google but it looks like an mtech 2 wheel and a stock knob

1999 Ferrari 456M.

> v12
> 6-spped M/T
>Pop-up Hddj esf
'

>v12
>6speed manual
>pop ups

*supercharger whine*

*smiles bashfully at you

The Corrado might've been better if it didn't look like a sad version of Vento.

not really a supercharger tho

pretty sure g-laders are a kind of supercharger tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Lader

Educate thyself: the G-lader is a true positive displacement supercharger. Actually more efficient than most Roots/ twin screw setups, given that they're easier to put an air/air intercooler on. They even have the instant-boost character of those PD blowers, with all of the packaging advantages of a centrifugal supercharger.

kinda sorta

Kinda completely though. The definition of a supercharger is an air compressor that gives an ICE pressurised, dense air, the G-lader fits that description. Common use of the word supercharger implies that it's crank-driven (as opposed to a exhaust-driven turbosupercharger), which also applies to the G.

>All those typing errors.
>Incomplete post.

This is why you should refrain from posting when nodding hard on morphine, kiddos.

Is that essentially the same as a pro charger?

its great to see the E34 slwoly get into ethusiasts focus after being overlooked for so long
I have an E34 M5 touring

bread on hood fgt

Most 90's cars are pretty boriiiiing,
80's cars are cooler.