Yuropoors still dive a manual cars in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkopOUsZjg
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drive a manual car

Daily drive an automatic.

Fun drive a manual.

Why the fuck don't people do this?

Every country in the world except America sell a higher amount of manuals

Trying to shame people for using manual, is like a queer shaming heteros for being gay. It doesn't work that way, kid.

>except America

And Japan.
But yes, literally everyone else drives manual as standard.

>Yuropoors still having fun while driving in 2017?

I know right? How dare we drive along roads like pic related every single day

that doesnt look a bit like my morning commute

its more like this

traffic is even worse for burgers
but anyway you should buy a three-wheeled scooter if that's really an issue

Yeah one small junction on the highway that would take MAYBE 3 minutes to get through at standard speeds looks like this every morning. Turns in a 10ish minute wait due to traffic.

Japan doesn't even like cars, period.

They fucking love bikes though

>america makes a bike
1950s nostalgia scooter
>germany makes a bike
It's more or less millitary equipment with a Cuckbus electrical system, or a clone of a japanese bike
>britain makes a bike
It's "okay". At least they sort of work now.
>italy and japan make bikes
Race winning performance at trailer park prices, world leading creativity from both sides, always getting better and cheaper.

Well looks a lot like my morning commute.

Because we're not pansy faggots like you and op, and both our dailies and weekend cars are manual?

Because there's nothing hard or obstructive about manual transmission unless you drive a high power car and eat through clutches with shitty 3am going to work shifting

>He / She / It / Xe / They drive(s) with a stering wheel and pedals in stead of a hard-wired Dualshock conroller.

I don't understand why people say that manual is bad when there's traffic or when you're driving in a city. I'd say that it's even more fun than an automatic in a city.

>gas prices so high in Yurop that Yuropeans have to a black phallic object to change gears in their car

Or you just have a manual and that's it. If my 52 year old mom can DD a manual what the hell is anyone's excuse? Seriously, it's not rocket science.

Who the FUCK bumped this shit thread?

>Americans can afford automatics
>Europeans can only afford manuals
Checkmate semen slurpers.

How is that a bad thing?

Because I only have money for one car and I like to do both.

>still caring about manual vs. automatic like it matters

But it does for performance.

Oh you're right, automatic > manual when it comes to performance.

Are you trying to find an excuse to be a lazy burger?

except driving manual makes my commute so much more fun and enjoyable that I have stopped driving my auto car alltogether and I dread the thought that during winter I am forced to garage the sportscar and daily an auto car
manual is just so >>>>>>>>>>>>> than auto

This.

I daily a Prius that gets 50mpg and when I'm not driving to work I take my 450whp rb25 R32 GTST. Prius has comfort and modern amenities and the skyline does hektic skidz

Nobody cares faggot, le this shit thread die

more they cant afford cars at all
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkopOUsZjg

Neither can you, you fat fucks. You just finance them anyway.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/

Fuck electronics. Cars should be fully mechanical. Unpatchable vulnerability found in CAN protocol.

Every car from '88 and up is vulnerable, every car with an internet connection is vulnerable from a distance.

Manual or auto doesn't matter, as long as it's mechanical.

I love old school ads

autotragics just dont understand muh feels

also i bet this 138hp sonic would be painfully slow with the auto

also american

It still is with a manual so..

lel almost every performance based car that sets records are all automatic. You can enjoy manuals, but manuals cannot beat a performance automatic transmission. You cannot shift faster than a computer.

your on the wrong side of the road

>performance based cars setting records with automatics
What did the dumb fucking American mean by this?