cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-S_Cnko-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zoooook

>Scooter riders

why is it that the goofier looking the motorcycle, the safer people think it is?

a crash at a ruckus' top speed still hurts a fucking lot with bare skin rubbing against pavement. you could end up with skin grafts, and god forbid you slide into something before your skin scrubs off some speed for y ou.

Most people rationalize their choices post res

Because easy=safe in most people's minds, something easy to do, like riding a scooter, can't be dangerous.

Nice.

I crashed my 70cc 2t moped tons of times. At top speed, pulling wheelies, sideswiped by a car, rammed in the back by a car, generally dumb shit.
Other than a few minor scars came out all okay. Purely anecdotal of course but it didn't feel life threatening unsafe. Unless you get run over or something, that being the exception.

Pretty sure ragdolling drunk 16 year old little shits are nigh invincible.

>i don't have to shift gears so surely i won't crash

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-S_Cnko-I

Actually insurance stats back that up.

Gay boomer fudd shit like pic related is generally ridden and maintained, by gay boomer fudds who don't lean, don't exceed 70, don't ride in the wet, don't ride in traffic, and throw all kinds of cash into maintenance.

Also there is a correlation between power-to-weight and fatalities even when you control for rider demographics.

>he wears icon

>the faster you go the harder you crash

surprise

but leather doesn't save your life. it saves your skin. which goes away even if you only have 10hp.

Though it must be added that my father, God bless his soul, bought me a race spec arai lid as soon as I got that thing. He was a wise man.

FUCK thats a noice bike

who is this semen demon

I have icon helmet, my icon gloves ripped from general wear after a year and I swore them off from then-on out.

Honestly I'm on board with this.
They make horrendous meme shit

>shave head
>wear bandana under helmet

y/n

Weren't their helmets pretty okay?

Only know it from some obnoxious motovlogger cunt.

thats a tranny

Honestly I think the helmet is pretty good for the price. It's loud but I wear earplugs no matter what because my exhaust is too loud anyways so I don't really care about that.

They have the best looking helmets IMO.

back from holiday
gonna post a few pics

And? I still want to inseminate her (male) butthole.

You aboslute madman.

tbqh that road doesn't even look fun to ride
>straight stretch
>brake hard
>take corner at 10km/h
>straight stretch

thank you

That's the Stelvio experience
Or the dragon
Or whatever other famous "driver's road"
Cagers think lots of curves = fun

>take corner at 10km/h

Found your problem

Train by taking 90ยบ city corners going faster and faster. The fastest I can manage while staying on the right side of the road is 40mph.

it is kinda iconic for its 40 or so hairpins but the other side down onto italy is more fun
>pic different day, less snow

except you keep getting stuck behind old faggots the whole way up

taking the same type of switchback over and over is lame

this is why coastal roads are the best, nice curves and variance

Used to have an Icon helmet, it was pretty decent, this was years ago tho.
I'm a fan a alpinestars tho. Everything I've had from them was and is really good.

Yeah alpinestars is the best 'budget' brand. All their stuff I've owned has been quality and well priced.

>tfw all roads around you are straight
What do?

Pair of gloves I have now are from them, I got for free.

ride onramps and offramps over and over
or get a stunt bike so at least you can fuck around in parking lots

or move

Hayabusa mothafucka

>ride onramps and offramps over and over
Kek
>Hayabusa mothafucka
That's kinda what I'm into - beating heavy traffic in a city and race the time.

How are these chickenstrips my father left me?

why free

Pair of gloves I have now are for them, they are overpriced and subpar.

Boots are good though.

i think lorenzos helm at the austria gp was fucking cool as shit

i want that replica now

Might as well ride a harley/10

Also is that an MV

>whoregay slowrenzo in 2k17

looks like a triumph logo on the engine cover

>46 fanboy detected

he reached 4th at the austrian gp

thats further than le vale ever got

you know hes gonna win eventually on it

>i can sense the butthurt

I haven't had great experiences with the boots either 2bh

Where's that user who was 100% confident that slowrenzo would win this year's championship back in February WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOT? I TOLD YOU HE WOULD SUCK, I TOLD YOU TO SCREENCAP MY POST, WHERES THE SCREENCAP MOTHERFUCKER?

Yea, definitely a speed triple.

>46 fanboy detected
nah i'm happy as long as marquez doesn't win

rooting for iannone currently but it changes

Discount I got was enough to cover the price, so basically it was I bought stuff and got a free pair of gloves.

Really? Do tell.

Tiger sport actually.

Nah, be honest.

Had 2 pairs.
The first was the mono fuse - this had ratchets which failed after a few months
Got a warranty credit and got the Webs - the Velcro came apart in under a year

I have 8 year old dirtbike boots I still wear to this day. They're scratched to hell from my many falls but never broke

I haven't had any of their street boots, but I've had two pairs of dirt boots and they were fantastic, much better then the Fox shit I got when I grew out of them.

Outlaw biker detected

Guys i've made a mistake
I've sat on a mille
I know want seven of them

Do it when you start losing your hair

Judging by how things look I'm right there with you in a couple years

>Qt3.14 Asian squid edition.
You mean me?

>I've sat on a mille
On a what?

but did you ride it?

Aprilia RSV mille
I'm in love

Yes
Thing just lifts the front wheel like a slut

buy it

Move

open a magazine article about it
>clutch dies quite often
>rear brake is non-efficient because brake fluid overheats all the time
>generator power is barely enough to sustain the needs

In that case I would be moving either abroad (don't want to / too hard) or to a place where I'd be much poorer.

everything except the bandana and piercings apply

Looked into it a bit
Main problems seem to be battery failure and some little connectors, both easily fixed

anybody have the other 2 images like this that were posted a little while ago?

Fucking wheelies

Are you out of psych ward?

Been out for like half a year since I met my current girlfriend. Quit all drugs including tobacco and caffeine as well. I'm actually posting from the afterlife right now.

Though sadly I have to part with my current bike tomorrow due to insurance problems. Mainly that Geico wanted $14,000 /yr for minimum street legal coverage for a $5000 bike new. It's because it's financed but before you call me retarded I wasn't the dumbass that financed a new bike as their first bike despite someone telling them to get one used. I'm going to go for a ride today without insurance regardless and take some pics before I give it back to the person tomorrow. They don't even want the bike anymore and signed the financing contract on a whim. But unfortunately she can't sign me the title because the bank has it. She offered to though. I'm going to save up for something else for next spring.

I also got banned from the /dbt/ discord in 2 posts.

>yfw you reach the boss fight with 1 hp

Rate me /dbt/

Still got the 300 or whatever?

>Tfw no yamaha tricker
why doesn't the US get any good biked?

Anyone wanna tell me why everyone bitches about heat

I ride full gear in Texas heat all the time, I'm actually handing my car off today and it'll be my only transport until I get muh civic for 3k

Because not everyone has the same tolerance as you

Some bikes give off more heat than others

>Mainly that Geico wanted $14,000 /yr for minimum street legal coverage for a $5000 bike new

How shit is your driving record to get raped that hard, damn man.

Yeah that's the bike I'm talking about. 320cc 2016 Yamaha R3. It's a beautiful bike and I'm sure it can wheelie versus my old CBR250R and it runs smooth as butter. It's hard for me to give it up but I can't have a bike that's illegal to ride in my garage tempting me everyday weighing on my mind. After I made up my mind I was surprised how relieved I felt. Dumb cunt owner had me paying for parts and working on mods and repairs on it, though it was out of my own personal obligation.

Someone listed the two side fairing pieces up on eBay new for 100$, online and stealers charge $300 but she still didn't want to fork out something to repair it. I even offered to pay half for her plus installation.

Here's hoping I don't crash or get caught by police while I ride out today or tomorrow morning.

It's a clean driving record with MSF/MSS and defensive driving course discounts applied already. I've been operating for 2 years and I'm 20. But disregard the age, it would've been $1700 /yr if the bike wasn't financed. I should call them and ask how much it'll be for full coverage for the shits and giggles.

FZ10 or Speed Triple? Which one dbt

What you thinking for next spring fambly? Also I tried to get u unb& in discord but they don't like u lol

Eff zee
The triumph has a really short wheelbase which is fun but the FZ is a faster bike

I just now realized that hideous thing exists. I saw one the other day and I thought it was a crashed bike that the owner was too broke to repair.

yeah the speed triple ain't a beauty

He's talking about the fz

tuono for best of both worlds

Just went to traffic court for my speeding ticket. 53 in a 25. 75$ fine and 130$ in court fees. Last time I hoon in town.

He means they're both piss ugly

which they are

Because Yamaha can't make good looking bikes and Triumph has a Wall-E fetish

LMAO
M
A
O

So I just called Geico to ask them what full coverage on the R3 would be. They said since the bike is financed full coverage is mandatory so it'd be $17,000 /yr lower deductible to $20,000 /yr full.

FZ10/10 ugly. Old triple is beauty though. Pre-mantis eyes preferrably with regular side exhaust not undertail.

That's not bad

I did 92 in a 65 and got $113, a $20 dismissal fee, $10 in defensive driving and a $15 driving record.

>financing an R3