This guy LS Swapped his Porsche 911

This guy LS Swapped his Porsche 911.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq2XbTd97eA

It's sounds great.

What do you think?

What a load of shit.

He's a faggot if only for the click bait video name.

>Turbo power
>Carrera weight
>LS reliability, maintenance costs and aftermarket
It's literally better across the board.

What a way to ruin a Porsche.

That sound is awful.

A straight piped minivan sounds better than a $300k Porsche with a flat 6. They're right up there with ricer tier Honda's when it comes to sounding bad.

Not my thing but it's definitely cool in its own way. A 911 is a car i wouldn't mess with at all, but if I had fuck you money I'd consider doing this to one that was wrecked.

I like Porsches and I can't really car myself a purist as I don't even one but who cares about what he does with that car.

its a base model 996 carrera and its previous engine probably died due to IMS so him swapping it to an LS was prob a better decision

that being said its ugly as shit as most base model 996s are.

Pic related is a 996 GT2. Much better looking

What are you talking about flat sixes sound good all the way through the rev range.

How can he ruin that was already ruined

its a base model 996 that probably had an IMS bearing explode in the previous engine

Fucking this.

Either he doesn't admit it was a mistake or doesn't answer the question at all.

I see you're a man with no taste

That's what happens when any cheap fuck buys any car he was never meant to afford.

Doesn't Ruf already make V8 997s and 991s?

>LS engines
>not trash

pick 1

>another 996 modded because they're "cheap."
>all other 996s appreciate because of it.
REEEEEEE WAIT UNTIL I BUY ONE GOD DAMMIT REEE

why not just get a 997, just save a few more shekels for an infinitely better car

TLDW: Swapping a fucking corvette engine into a porsche was harder than I thought.

Who the fuck is this retard?

Doug Demuro's colleague.

fuck off faggot Hoovie you fucking faggot shill your shit sucks dick

Man that sounded great. Hope he ends up paying even more than twice though because it makes their Jewtube content even better

Porsche flat 6 engines are literally the le mans king
And he swaps with an engine that has NEVER EVER WON LE MANS

Lmao

I don't care about "muh heritage" or any of that bullshit, but doing that swap looks like a huge pain in the ass and really detrimental to the car's structure. I've been following the videos and you need to cut out a ton of Porsche to fit that thing.

You are correct. The original engine had 270k miles on it.