Is there anyone on this board who does not work and makes all their money from stocks/investments/cryptocurrency/etc?

Is there anyone on this board who does not work and makes all their money from stocks/investments/cryptocurrency/etc?

>does not work
>makes all their money from stocks/investments/cryptocurrency/etc
Sounds like a trap...

No, but there's a lot of people on here who don't work and lose a lot of money doing that exact thing

/thread

you're cute OP

i'd suck ya dingus

show boipuccy

Chris Korda has blessed this board
You will all have financial luck for 50 years
Thank you Chris

Based Chris whomest blessed this board

This board has been Korda'd

There are people on this board who don't make all their money from stocks/investments/crypto?

Chris Korda I fucking love you

Fuck you chris

Thanks Chris

Thank you, lord Chris;
He whomst maketh threads, and he whomst destroyeth threads.

wow queen. your so beautiful

Individuals whomst areth Chris Korea areth the most powerful race

Yeah, more like this I do, but that's only because I'm retired, and it's a choice between trading or just sitting around.
I wouldn't recommend trading as a way to get rich. It can be profitable if you have a lot of cash and no pressure to work another job, but otherwise, it's probably a losing proposition for most.

Why are people posting my face, I don't even browse this board

THANK YOU CHRIS

Thank you Chris

Thank you Chris

Iconomi coin is what you are looking for. It will reach 1$ mark this month, and 10$ mark in a few months.

Get off my board normie.

Chris kordadda

Go back to Ancapistan nerds

nah Ancapistal rulz

God this group is cancer, and i love it

Thank you Chris

>Is there anyone on this board who does not work

about half

ethan, is that you?

/thread

I'm only here because my future employer is

Thank you Chris

BASED CHRIS HAS GIVEN US HIS BLESSINGS

THANK YOU CHRIS

THANK YOU CHRIS

yep this, lol

What an ugly kid.

Not yet. I'm grinding through a legal career and make about $15/yr on investments currently. Should be up to $60k/yr in about 5-6 years from now. Awfully tempting to just stop working then, but staying partner track makes too much for me to turn that money down, and there's a possibility I'll be getting married sometime soon.

I don't think that retiring early brings happiness, though. Having an easy life is not the same as a good life. I'll probably work another 10 years and then try to start up a company with some colleagues.

fuck chris and the people who suck up to him, he's an unfunny leftist retard

His hairline is already receding.

yeah it would be nice if he could get zucced permanently because he's a pain in the ass

Me but my parents give me money to invest and I have a full ride through university.

Made like 900$ last year investing about $3.5K and I have $1.5k+ worth of runescape gold.

THANK YOU CHRIS

no it isn't

High headline more than receding

yes commodity trader here. Cryptocurrency is full of retards stay away from it

REEEEE

ITS CALLED GETTING KONDA'D YPU KEKS

HAS KONDA GONE TOO FAR?