Just a reminder that this triggers the 12 year olds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X17X4vhGPcw
youtube.com/watch?v=rCEpL35sZFs
youtube.com/watch?v=hzWupoflkko
duluth.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-bmw-740i-ls-swap-twin/6237496495.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOOOOOUUUUUUU

Can't wait for 2° Gen Vettes with doritos.

what is someone supposed to be triggered by here?

youtube.com/watch?v=X17X4vhGPcw
youtube.com/watch?v=rCEpL35sZFs

Just don't show them norotors.com, if seeing a picture of one triggers them I can't imagine what an entire community based around dorito deletes would do to them.

It's not triggering but I just don't understand the point. A LS swapped RX7 is like a tattoo on your forehead that says
>I AM TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAINTAIN A ROTARY SO I SPENT MORE MONEY TO PUT MUH V8 IN THERE

Haha fucking little kids. This swap is great!

>race mixing is wrong
>literally do this shit
what did /polo/ mean by this?

It is a well known fact that 12 year olds that particularly go on CarThrottle always post about how triggered they get when someone does something like this to their own property that they paid for

Yeah, but what exactly did they do?

I'm a noob.

LS swaps aren't very expensive to do in all honesty, its fairly common as long as your engine bay has enough room for it. Plus its way easier to squeeze more power out of a V8 than a rotary.

They swapped the 13b Rotary engine out for a LS1 V8 from a corvette, which triggers the weebs and purists.

its about wasting the body of an already rare car. IF rx7's were still on the market I wouldnt give half a fuck.

Hate to break it to ya bud, but most amateur and professional drift cars including RX-7s use V8s.

Rotaries can get more power pumped out of them with a dremel. LS swaps on an FD run around $10k +/- a bit depending on how you get your parts/how the work is done

I want to create a CT account so much, just so I can shitpost about how this and automatics are superior and see how assmad the 12 year olds get
(No I don't actually think autos are superior)

The only reason I don't like it is because the C5 Corvette already exists. It's not like you can't leave an RX-7 the fuck alone and buy a C5 for less.
Let people that want to tinker with rotaries do so. Don't ruin RX-7's for them.

hate to break it to ya bud, but where are you getting this? The rotary itself has incredible power.
youtube.com/watch?v=hzWupoflkko

I sure as fuck got a drift FC, and it aint with a v8. All the people I know with rx7's still have to rotary in it, cause they aint little bitches

there you go

>dorito deletes
Kek'd out loud

What went so wrong in OP's life that he is compelled to make garbage threads like this every day?

He probably lost a stoplight grand prix to an RX8 and has been mortally assdamaged ever since

delt this

hey guys, what's going on in here?

the fastest rx7s are rotary powered
the LS has never ever won LeMans
the 20b is faster than the quarter than any LS engine

watch as the eurocuck spergs at this

He is an eurocuck who can't even change wheel size, so he vents out his anger on those evil weeb that bullied him for that

>He is an eurocuck who can't even change wheel size,
What what
Is he a portupoor or something

no, the other moor country, morrocco's colony, spain

If you LS swap it's not a RX-7 anymore. At that point you don't own a RX-7, that much should be obvious to anyone. You're free to do whatever you want with your property, but you're destroying a RX-7 and taking it off the market, and rotary enthusiasts don't appreciate that. I personally don't understand why people do this. Why buy a RX-7 only to destroy it? Simply buy something else instead.

because the rx7 is a nice looking car with a pants on head retarded engine

>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE WITH YOUR PROPERTYYYY!!!!!

You guys are a bastion of maturity here, please continue.

>not the 2jz
absolute trash

>PLS STOP REMINIDNG ME THE LS IS TRASH

lmao GM fangirls

>REEEEEEE I'M SO PATHETICALLY INSECURE THAT EVERYONE HAS TO VALIDATE MY PERSONAL CHOICES OR ELSE I FEEL THREATENED!!!!!

Are you really in any position to call anyone immature?

I thought it was straya that was that strict

what are you talking about dude

in straya they put fucking 22 inch dubs on japanese cars

google sex spec

How does Veeky Forums feel about reliability mods for euro cars?
duluth.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-bmw-740i-ls-swap-twin/6237496495.html

aside from porsche and some specific engines, european engines are trash, so it's all good

It's just suited to always being run at race pace, not commuting so much.

>wasting the body
>rare car
If it was a 3-rotor swap from a cosmos would you be saying the same thing?

Honestly this
People scrapping mint condition cosmos just got muh 20b swap are waay more cancerous than someone who jams a piston engine into some neglected broken old rx7

Underrated post
11/10