You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not using silicone wiper blades

You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not using silicone wiper blades.

>Inb4 wiper blade delete

>not doing wiper blade delete, cupholder delete and glovebox delete to reduce vehicle weight

I did not know they exist. What's the benefit?

You have to in FL or buy wiper blades every 1-2 years. I'm on my 2nd year from switching to silicone blades I just wonder how long they will last.

I put PIAAs on my car and they are well worth it.

They mold to the crown of your windshield and helps reduce streaking, and also apply a bit of silicon to your windshield that acts like rainx and beads the water.

They also last a good while and don't really rot out. I'v had mine living in Florida for maybe 2 years now and they are still kicking.

I'm using one that came with the vehicle and one from a junkyard

It's Georgia.

I've had these sitting in an Amazon box for literally 6 months. Thanks for reminding me OP. The car jew himself scotty kilmer, convinced me to get silicon

>or buy wiper blades every 1-2 years
if you buy cheap ones it's expected to change them twice a year anywhere you get ice in the winter anyways

I have never changed the wipers. Bought my car more than two years ago and they are still fine. Don't know what the manufacturer is but they are the ''aero'' type.

this bullshit is such a scam

get projector headlights with 55w hids, better tires, better brakes, 35w hid fog lights if you want improved all weather performance

You don't even need wipers when you use RainX. That shit is magic

>wipers are a scam
>being able to see the cars that don't have their lights on is a scam

I-I haven’t gotten the chance yet. I’ve been planning to order some from chinkland for a while now. I used have some silicone wiper fills, that shit lasted for years.

Because I put Bosch icons on
>If they are good enough for that one storm chaser dude and they are good enough for rob spaghetti. That's good enough for me

I live in Arizona and the two days out of the year it rains and I go for a drive whatever is cheap works just fine

bikes dont need wipers

I've tried many different kinds but they just dry rot from the sun.

>apply a bit of silicon to your windshield that acts like rainx and beads the water.

Protip: don’t.

I tried it once, windshield fogged up completely every time I used wipers and this wasn’t only for a couple of seconds. It cleared up after a week, or so. The silicone might have lasted longer than the treatment, but not worth a week of not seeing shit.

>Bosch™
>not the biggest meme when it comes to tools and automotive parts

inb4 B-but muh oem

I have to use bosch because it's really the only one that will fit my car.

Bosch is hit and miss.

I bought a car that had a set of Icons and was pleasantly surprised.
Tried to use a bosch OE style wiper on the rear and it fit but wouldn't sit flush on the glass
>ended up cutting it apart to get the insert to use in the factory wiper.

Just buy a refill, lazy nigga

The ones that came with my car are still working properly.

I will buy silicone ones when that isn´t the case anymore.

>tfw my car doesn't have cupholders, or a glovebox from the factory

factory weight savings

t. 986 owner

Because they're not easily obtainable in my area, but Rain-X Latitude with Rain Repellent is