What do your local cops drive?

what do your local cops drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/2017/07/28/austin-police-pulling-nearly-400-ford-suvs-from-patrol-over-carbon-monoxide-fears/
citynews.ca/video/2017/05/19/video-opp-to-fire-gps-darts-at-fleeing-vehicles-to-avoid-high-speed-chases/
motorbikewriter.com/police-patrol-unmarked-hayabusa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crown vics, started to see a lot more Commodores too. Nebraska is kinda poor so we are slow to get the newer police cars and replace older ones.

Opd has been leasing caprices exclusively for the last four years, the only crown vics they have are for errands, clerks, and school resource officers.

Brand new Tahoes. This small/mid mountain town has little crime, and all the budget is used for nice toys. No IFVS yet, thank fuck.

Lots of Explorers, some Tauruses, many sheriffs drive Crown Vics, and one city has a lot of Tahoes.

I wonder which precinct is the most financially destitute in America. How do the poorest cops keep the peace? I'd be interested to know.

I'm going to be sad as fuck when Crown Vics go extinct. they are such an american icon.

God damn do those wasteful fucks even know how much of a pain it is for the motor pool to have to stock for that many different vehicles?

Sandniggers aren't known for planning for the future.

My hometown has a mix of Dodge Chargers and Ford Explorers. One nearby town uses Impalas, but the other ones still rely on Crown Vics.

We got fucking Chargers.

Mostly this kind of bullshit. They're not about public safety, they're about GOTCHA BITCH FUCKING LAWBREAKER TIME TO PAY SOME MORE OF YOUR WAGES TO THE QUEEN FORK IT OVER SLAVE HOW DARE YOU DRIVE QUICKLY ON THE QUEEN'S HIGHWAYS I SHOULD SMASH YOUR TEETH IN YOU INSOLENT FUCK MARVEL AT MY GEAR MARVEL AT ITS SHEER USEFULNESS LOOK AT MY VEST IT'S JUST LOADED WITH THINGS I NEVER USE BUT YOU PAID FOR THEM NOW LOOK AT THEM GOD DAMN IT RESPECT ME RREEEEEEEEEEEE

Ford explorers. In the northeast so they probably wanted something good for winter

Ford Explorers and Chevy Tahoes.

On rare occasions, Crown Vics.

I hate when they just paint 2 of the 4 doors white.

Crown vics, chargers, some SUV, and most recently unmarked ford fusions in black.

those new ford police interceptor (both the sedan and suv)

also a couple of chargers.

South Australian Police drive the latest Commodores.

That had better be a Commodore SS.

opd is the abbreviation for Omaha Police Department, I was responding directly about the department in post

The bumper cover makes me think sv6

Looks like YRPD
NMKT?

>America
>Commodores

No.

>How do the poorest cops keep the peace?

Act up and I'll show you...

OPP
Ontario Police Department...

Not QUITE a commodore, but very similarly we do have WM Caprices in the US sold only as fleet Chevrolet Caprice PPVs.

Cops are the biggest gearfags ever

how the hell are they supposed to do police work in those silly outfits? also i figured there wouldn't be women police in dubai

2016 Ford pupper

Mostly Exploders now, along with a good number of CVPIs still in service.

Also a smaller number of the newer Tauruses, and a couple Caprices and Chargers scattered around.

What work, they probably just patrol to show off, Dubai diversity.

pretty sure its just a base model 3.0 v6 with fe2 suspension and some other police modifications

Austin, Tx PD is currently shelving all the Ford Explorers and shopping for a new work horse after several problems with carbon monoxide leaking into the cab...
kxan.com/2017/07/28/austin-police-pulling-nearly-400-ford-suvs-from-patrol-over-carbon-monoxide-fears/

Kia Creed if I remember correctly

Used to have vics and 00s durangos with the white paintjob in the background. Now we got chargers and explorers with the black and white paintjob. Some of the old stock is still kept around, but I doubt its ever used.

Wanted: More female officers on Navajo Nation

Mostly Crown Vics, but we still have one Caprice driving around town.

they have pretty much everything here

a few old crown vics are used
most of the departments have a few chargers including a few of the newest gen ones
some "caprice" ppvs
theres a tahoe that drives around
edge/explorer interceptor utility

politie :3

File name

Britain's 'most segregated town' hires Pc to deal solely with eastern European immigrants

>tfw you will never be forced to fellate an arab qt pickle cop on the side of the road to get out of a ticket for doing 400mph over the limit in your Lambo

they were recently found not guilty

their accuser was a giant whorebag who lied after colleagues found out that she got drunk and let 3 guys run a train on her

decided to redeem herself by creating a fabricated story about rape and drugs

And she says, next time you do me...

fuck I don't think I could handle that level of equality

not sure she could either

All day in the hot sun, then find Chad speeding. ....

A lot of Taurus's, Explorers and EB F150's. Thank fuck the push bars on the Taurus's make them stick out. They're starting to get really fucking sneaky at hiding the strobes on the ghost cars.

looks like a good hoers.
hope he always gets fresh oats.

Crown Vic's mainly, some new Taurus and Explorers as well. The sheriffs dept for my city must be really underfunded, they still roll around in the 2003 gen implalas and 96 crown Vic's with the huge ass rotary lightbar.

cars

Why can't the police here just drive econoboxes? Wouldn't a ford focus or similar do the same job?

And they have those little GPS dart launchers in a lot of cars now, so even if they can't catch you they just need to tag you and you're fucked.

Gonna have to spray my rear end with 4,000 coats of teflon.

>Officer Hands

Is that really a thing? Here in Canada we have like 5 police chases a year so they don't need to run that shit. That's fucked.

Yes, and we have them here in Canada.

citynews.ca/video/2017/05/19/video-opp-to-fire-gps-darts-at-fleeing-vehicles-to-avoid-high-speed-chases/

See Doesn't matter if you need it. It exists, and cops have inflated budgets to blow through.

Not my city, but there's a few of these kikes rolling around. I literally shit my pants every time I see one.

B L A N D

>Ontarindia

Makes sense.

What the fuck is that actually a cruiser? I sort of see a GPS puck on the roof there, but that's sneaky as FUCK if it is.

What a great way for police to build trust and respect in their communities.

Fucking idiots.

New Mexico State Police

Anyway civilians tauruses are rarer than civilian crown vics. In Quebec city the unmarked cars dont even use a color available to civilians.

chargers, f150, rams

Yep. That's not even a sneaky one. You can see the lights under the mirrors and on the bumper. They have cruisers with no visible strobes whatsoever and not even any gear inside. They pretty much all run daytime running lights too.

Good thing most cops have a raging superiority complex which is easy to spot before seeing the lights usually.

A mixture of ford explorers, crown vics, priuses, and chargers.

Ghost cars consist of dodge chargers and explorers.

>Ghost cars
uh

I hate it now it's like almost any american car you don't even know who the cops are anymore

Ghost cars: the ones that don't have too obvious police stuff unless you look closely.

Aka the ones that look like regular vehicles but moment you run a red light or speed past, lights come on.

Busa

motorbikewriter.com/police-patrol-unmarked-hayabusa/

Something you don't want to have behind you after a stoplight race or highway pull. They're usually the biggest assholes on the force.

All copcars here are 16-18' Dodge Chargers they look pretty rad. That or 2500 quad cab Pickups.

We have the autistic municipality of San Nicolas tho with this little fuckers.

So fun to pass them on third gear @2k rpm

vics, explorers, and one unmarked taurus. Dont know what else

These.
You'll also see some Crown Vics kicking around sometimes; as well as a Chargers which were briefly employed.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY

I'd say it's mostly Taurus SHO's and Explorers, but I've seen a few Chevy SUV's and a few Crown Vics.

Ayy, there seems to be an oddly large number of Ontario posters here.

>let's curve the sides so the wheel is both flush and recessed to all hell in the same arch

New South Wales Highway Patrol has the absolute best paint on their cars. Looks sick as.

They also drive Ford Falcon xr6 turbos, and Commodore SSVs

They were also looking at trialling the mustang now that the falcons and commodores are ceasing production

Mostly Tahoes, Rams, and Chargers mostly staters in those though.

They also have a GTF falcon which looks pretty sweet

Finally this is a pic of the commodore. They also have a Mclarin but I can't find any good photos of it

Too bad the mustang didn't fucking work. POS

Usually Bmw 5-series, BMW x5's or VW passats

Cheap cars, fortunately.

1.3 diesel turbo corsas

My town is literally cucked to bits.