is clearly honda you dumby

ur a honda

i know you are

An 87 FC

7 years older

but what am i?

a poo lickin' shit kickin' son of a BINCH

Take it back

sorry bro.... just tell me the name of the dam car!

Made from 1996 - 2005, you decide what year mine is ;)

I'm OP, it's a '89 Prelude

86 FC, 13 years older than me.

2 years older than my car, close enough?

My car is 48 years younger than me. Come at me

32 years older than me here
though I'll probably sell her and get her slightly younger sister because some parts just don't want to be fixed

Calm down there, gramps.

fuck this makes me feel old...

people younger than s15s are now actually allowed to drive...

its a '94 1.3 stock, had it for about 70 days and have no idea where to start with the mods

It was made in the same month and year that I was born in, but I don't know the exact date. Seeing as to how I was born at the end of the month, it's probably a week or two older than I am.

Nice man. Gtst?

Nah, I'm on my Ps.

hahahaha, is it at least manual?

H-haha y-yeah definitely a manual...

Kinda offtopic, but still related.

First registered on exactly my fourth birthday.

You can't truly say you're australian when you don't drive a high performance car on your p's

pic related

I'm assuming the S15 is P plate legal, right?

If so:
>SR20DE
>140 hp-169 hp at 6400 rpm
>132 lb·ft at 4800 rpm

Not exactly high performance, unless of course NSW doesn't have to deal with the bullshit laws that Victoria has to deal with when it comes to power to weight ratio limits for P platers.

It's the s15 spec r. SR20DET. Pushing 180kw at the wheels, ~200kw at the crank.

And yeah the car is regod in NSW under my name at my sisters address, insurance is under my dads name in Vic and I have an ACT license. Huge pain in the ass but I did it this way just so I could drive this on my Ps

Well fuck, good on you user. How much did it cost?

Guy listed it for 17, got it down to 15.5. Bought it 2 weeks ago and it still scares the shit out of me sometimes.

Chucked some semi slick nitto nt05 tyres on it and it spins 3rd gear in the rain.

Here's what you do to mod a Honda

>Step 1
Don't.

7 years older

Wanna explain to a burger what a p plate does?

It's much older than me

prelude

So basically you get your red P plate when you turn 18. This means that you finally get to drive a car without someone with a full license (22y.o.+) having to be in the passenger seat with you, but you also have restrictions, unlike in the US.

For one, any vehicle made after after 2010 can't have a power to weight ratio higher than 130kW per tonne. Any car made before that can't be: 8 cylinders or more, turbo/supercharged, modified to increase performance, or a high performance 6 cylinder.

Also, while on your red Ps, which last 1 year, you can't have more than 1 non-family member in the car. Any more than 1 and it's considered overloading, which can get you fined or cause a loss of license if the cop wants to really be a cunt.

After 1 year you get your green Ps, which means you can have as many passengers as your car can fit but you still have all the vehicle power restrictions in place.

ITT: poorfags

Holy shit that is balls.
When do the restrictions lift?

After 1 year of your red Ps, and 3 years of green Ps. So yeah basically you need to be 22 years old before you can drive anything even remotely fast.

And even then just about any modifications made to your car are illegal as fuck in some states, like Victoria.

In NSW, the laws are slightly different - you can get your Ps at 17 (after a 1 year of holding an L plate, and completing 120 hours of supervised driving) and only need to hold your green Ps for two years, so you can get your full license when you're 19 at the earliest. The power restrictions are the same, though.
On your Ps, any speeding offense, or using your mobile phone (at all, bluetooth handsfree stuff and even using it as a speaker included) can cost your license.
And the most oddly specific rule - red P drivers under the age of 25 can only carry 1 passenger under the age of 21 between 11pm and 5am.

*Proud to be an American plays in the distance as the ambulance hauls off my carcass from being hit by 16y/o Stacy and her 4 girlfriends in daddy's Jeep caused from her texting Chad while driving*

The model year is the same, but was built about a year and a half before I was born.

15 years older

My condolences Aussie bros

Sup

Did something happen to it? You've used the same image like 6 gorillion times.

Indeed it is, by a full year.
Nice car OP

It's a garage queen, I rarely take it out. I'm taking it out tomorrow though for its state inspection so I'll take new ones then.

'93 NA 2+2. Born in 1996. Fucking love 90s cars

I've never see a legend without rust on the quarter panels. Not sure what it is.

Hi

Volvo 340GL, 1 year older
E30, 6 years older
E36, 5 years younger

Eleven years.

2005?

I am three years older than my GODMACHINE.

Older than me by 20 years

Unless You in Western Australia biiiiittttcchhh
No power restrictions on us.

You will get King hit at the bus stop by a meth head though
Swings and roundabouts

Car is 25, i just turned 19.
Ive since replaced the "honda" badge with a H badge, and taken off the Integra Sticker

One year older then me

If its your daily all you'll want is maybe new wheels and nice semi slick tyres

Maybe lowered, stiffer suspension if you want

and a nicer-than-stock-but-not-a-cannon exhaust.

The car is light enough that it will be fun anyway. Cornering will be great fun with the mods ive listed.

fuck off im still pissed off i cant go buy a lexus V8 land yatch

by 7 years

South australia, few things to add
>cant have more than 1 passenger aged 16-20 that isnt family

>cant drive between midnight and 5 am

>GOVORNMENT DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO DRIVE BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 5 AM

By 2 years.

holy fuck that is GORGEOUS

By 11 years.

Easy one for me

effing clean, my man

Gross

Am I kawaii enough for you now, s-senpai?

> le wrong generation

These cars were made in the wrong generation.

They were made for youth, because back then, youth bought cars. Do you know who buys cars now? 30 year old women. Even when the man is buying, it's a 30 year old woman.

This.

我的车是宝宝

nearly 2 decades

Fuck I'm so glad I don't live in Australia

12 years older than me

What the fuck, like not allowed at all?

I have the same sticker. This'un is unfortunately a year younger than I am.

Does a motorcycle that is 21 years older count?