I just poured 30 ounces of bleach into someone's car oil. What will happen to their car in the morning?

I just poured 30 ounces of bleach into someone's car oil. What will happen to their car in the morning?

Hahahaha nice troll dude :)

No for real. I just want to make that bitches life hell

You're probably going to kill her

its going to come to life and hunt you down then rape you to death with a snow shovel

She might die once the bleach reaches heats and releases ammonia gas. You're going to jail, nigger

Thank god people like you do shit this stupid, enjoy jail time

OP, why are you trying to murder this poor girl? did she laugh at you when you tried to ask her out?

this

How could they prove its him or that he was even there? assuming he didn't leave finger prints and took the bottle with him.

Probably an ex, easy target for detectives.

no AC. she never drives her car without the windows down so i don't have to worry about that.
cheated on me. a lot

Probably nothing as she's a woman so is already running burnt oil with 50,000 miles on it mixed with antifreeze, washer fluid, and transmission fluid.

I've known her for a year. As far as I know, she has never gotten her oil changed once in the time that I've known her. And she drives 45 minutes to work both ways every day so it was probably getting ready to die anyways

should have put sugar in the exhaust pipe.

you fiend

>admits to a crime on a honeypot site

Nice job, cucky cuckerson.

remote possibility. it'll definitely seize the engine and trash it

>no AC
Are you this dense? It could enter the cabin in 100 other different ways, especially if she sits still. Have fun with the cops on your ass dumbass, you should have just put marbles in the fuel tank.

I have heard sugar doesn't do much, Styrofoam would probably fuck shit up pretty well though

Sent this thread to the FBI.

read the rest of that post dumbass
>she never drives her car without the windows down

That wouldn't matter.

>BLEACH
>ammonia gas
There's no fucking nitrogen in bleach you fucking retard

This.
It usually contains chlorine, which is up there as one of the worst ways to die.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, user. I'm sure Tyrone will be helping you sleep soon enough.

Heating bleach won't really do anything. If anything it's going to decompose into sodium chlorate and sodium chloride

If anything it's going to oxidize the metal in the engine, seize some shit. If it does auto oxidize the sodium chlorate will probably crash out and solidify. With nothing to oxidize itself it's a harmless white powder not soluble in nonpolar oils

>"I couldn't satisfy her, so I'm gonna ruin her car."
You are a pathetic worm. No wonder she ditched you.

supposed to use DrainO idiot

bleach will just clean and disinfect her car

WHY?!

thot patrolled

Styrofoam + Gasoline = Gasoline with the cosistancy of maple syrup

>styrofoam + gasoline = napalm

ftfy

Almost but not quite, it's sticky and runny but not quiet jellied which i think is necessary to propel it out of a flamethrower, the gas/styro mix i don't think would work. Makes great molotoves though.

Sage

add in one quarter part orange juice and boil it at a low temperature (be careful here)

Finally someone that took basic chemistry in college